The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon's Live Mistakes

Go down 
+17
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Lady Draconian
Toatsies
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
ForgiveMeMySins
Scarygothgirl
beverly
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
britrogue
rafi
Onno
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Sharon's Live Mistakes Empty
PostSubject: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 pm

As we all know, Sharon often forgets lyrics are jumbles them around when she's performing on stage.
I think my favourite would be The Promise at Rocksound:

Anyone have any particular memories from concerts you've been to or favourites from videos you have seen?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:25 pm

I saw a video on youtube (I have to find it) when they were playing Mother Earth and they had those fire spouting things...Sharon almost got herself roasted, because of all the arm-waving... but that wasn't funny
Another time she lost her voice in the middle of Stand My Ground and ran around looking for her bottle of water, I felt so bad for her Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Ah yes, the TSF bloopers has the Sharon almost gets fried clip. Once the shock wears off it's a funny video:

I think Sharon recovered very well after losing her voice at Slim's. The performance of Ice Queen was really good.
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:21 am

Awww bless her!! I think that's sooo funny that she does things like that, and it's very endearing, who wants to see people do everything right all the bloody time? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:24 am

^Laughing
At least it proves that she's singing live Razz
Has anyone seen the video of Sharon tripping during Our Solemn Hour?

This particular video is comedy gold. Jillian/Our Solemn Hour live at Brixton:
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:28 am

Laughing that dress was not made for running across a stage...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Our Jillian Hour, that one is great Laughing Never seen a video of that from close range before, thanks!

Can anyone tell what she says at the beginning of The Promise @ Rocksound? For some reason I cannot make it up.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:15 pm

It's Dutch I think. It sounds Dutch. That might be why Wink
Back to top Go down
rafi
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rafi

Number of posts : 11
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
As we all know, Sharon often forgets lyrics are jumbles them around when she's performing on stage.

Anyone have any particular memories from concerts you've been to or favourites from videos you have seen?

i saw this on my dvd few days ago, it is a funny one Smile

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Ah yes, the TSF bloopers has the Sharon almost gets fried clip. Once the shock wears off it's a funny video:

I think Sharon recovered very well after losing her voice at Slim's. The performance of Ice Queen was really good.
WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/myurlnameissuck
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:37 pm

^ LOL..Go Robert! cheers
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
But I'm Dutch and I still can't make it up Suspect It starts with "It's something typical Swedish", but then...?
Back to top Go down
britrogue
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
britrogue

Female
Number of posts : 90
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 pm

I was at the Brixton Concert, and it took me a while to figure out why Jillian didn't sound quite right! LOL
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:41 pm

^LOL The tune to OSH makes Jillian sound really gloomy.
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Onno wrote:
Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
But I'm Dutch and I still can't make it up Suspect It starts with "It's something typical Swedish", but then...?

I think it's:

"Ooh. What's that? That's something typical [insert word I can't figure out]. ...What does it mean?"

I can't for the life of me figure out what she's talking about, but that's what I got. :-\
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:33 pm

So she probably saw something typically Swedish in the audience, which we cannot see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 pm

I think the hand thing was what was typically Swedish....Sharon's weird.
Back to top Go down
beverly
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 11
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:51 pm

there's this one where she sings the wrong lyrics. quite funny! she recovers well though.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PiMq0DTNnw4
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:27 pm

That's one of the reasons I love Sharon so much, she shows that you don't have to do everything right to be truly amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Sharon forgets a few lines from the second verse Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm

I have that gig on my computer...don't know why I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
ForgiveMeMySins
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
ForgiveMeMySins

Male
Number of posts : 15
Favorite WT song : Enter and Candles.
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue60 / 20060 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:18 am

The live at tilburg version of "Angels". In the first verse, she says "I see the angels, I'll see them to your door" instead of "lead".
Back to top Go down
http://burningmeupinside.bravehost.com
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:50 pm

^Welcome to the forum! cheers
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 am

Hand of Sorrow at Pinkpop...She mixes up the first verse a bit.

The Cross in Tokyo...She mixes up the first line a bit.

Never Ending Story at Noorderslag...She forgets some of the first verse.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:08 am

On the Mother Earth tour she messes up The Promise and Never-Ending Story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon's Live Mistakes
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next