The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go WTF?

Go down 
+26
rosetounge
xut0piax
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 4:48 am

My mom thinking I'm waaaaaay too obsessed with WT and the internet.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:58 pm

The amount of time I spend on this forum Razz I have too many free lessons Razz.

The fact Limp Bizkit are reforming Neutral With Terry from Evanescence. WTF? Kill me now Razz

Also how long my other BS DVD is taking to get to me Pissed Off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm

KellieBent wrote:
The amount of time I spend on this forum Razz I have too many free lessons Razz.

The fact Limp Bizkit are reforming Neutral With Terry from Evanescence. WTF? Kill me now Razz

Also how long my other BS DVD is taking to get to me Pissed Off

WTF limp bizkit who is that????
and my weight WTF? EXCERCISE
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 pm

You never heard Limp Bizkit? Lucky you. Erm 'rapper/singer' is Fred Durst dunno if you've heard of him.

They are terrible. I cant believe Terry's gonna replace for them. Neutral What is this world coming too Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:10 pm

You can have the perfect body, the right hair, a supposedly pretty face, but apparently people want women with brains these days. Why? What do you want brains for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:28 pm

My computer sync-ing everything to my phone Pissed Off I'm trying to put BS on and I couldnt because it synced loads of music I dont want so now I gotta go delete it all from every folder. Neutral Without deleting stuff I want.

It does this everytime Neutral I wanna go watch my other BS DVD Pissed Off
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

People who treat others like other shit and make up things about the person they treat like that to make that person look like the spawn of satan.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:35 pm

My timetable
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:19 am

How just when things are getting better -easier- they go to hell all over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm

How absolutely and completely STUPID I am.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
How absolutely and completely STUPID I am.

aw ur not stupid
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:49 pm

My dog.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm

When someone calls me an emo
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm

When someone does not have an opinion of me. People either like me or are disguested by my existance, you can't be indifferent!!!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 am

Why the hell did 14 WT songs vanish from my iPod???
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 am

How a random person thought they could out band obsess me.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm

I just went downstairs to get my tea and found my dog eating it Neutral First time I've actually been hungry for a while as well.

Is a mixture of WTF and lol.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:18 pm

When someone starts throwing things at me Hammer
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:25 pm

My stomach rumbling really really loud during the most silent Sociology lesson Embarassed When I actually cant physically eat.

Then everyone asking if I'm hungry and if I've eaten... well no idiots.

Neutral I hate that class, I'm not some freak I am normal try and keep conversation. Tbh I should be embarrased but I couldnt care less what any of them think.

Also something that made me go WTF was them saying they wish they were lesbian as it'd make things so much easier as you could tell what a girl was thinking haha. Seriously I dont think girls understand just how complicated they are, we are a lot more complicated than men.

I think this is a mixture of rant and WTF Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Jenny Grimshaw. I mean why does she feel the need to flirt with every guy in existance? And why does she talk all the time about how thin she is when she clearly has put on loads of weight and has no waist. Bitch. Then she's all like 'oh you're my best friend' and then 'but you're short and fat'. You can't be everything girl, just leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:21 pm

How long it is taking for my WT pics folder to go onto my mp3 haha. I have too many pics, well i dont I dont have enough Razz

Also what makes me go WTF is people setting off fireworks at 7:30 pm when it's not even properly dark and it's a Sunday. They scare my dog so much and she runs off onto the main road Sad And wont stop shaking for hours. I hate fireworks.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:56 am

My damn earphones Sad
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Men and my migraines, since I still can't figure out what is causing them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 am

People who go on about getting a tattoo underage and get one just so they have a tattoo. I understand if you actually want it for a reason or because you personally love it even if it doesn't have a meaning, but a lot of people get one for the sake of it.

I dunno why it's annoying me. Just that when I do get my tattoo's they will mean so much and I will wait until i'm 18 and go to a good place that will actually bother asking for ID. If your going to have something put on your body, it should atleast have some meaning not just the fact that you think it looks cool.

Stupid little girls Neutral

Razz I seem to be really annoyed today for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 am

Amairwyn wrote:
Men and my migraines, since I still can't figure out what is causing them. Rolling Eyes

The men might be causing the migraines. I know my trigger is really bright lights. But stressful crap like men can cause them too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go WTF?
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next