The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go WTF?

Go down 
+26
rosetounge
xut0piax
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:52 pm

^ XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Ah dear, you made my day Rob XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
I don't have a problem with lesbians.
If I ever see two lesbians kissing in the mall (or anywhere else), I'll be like "Fuck yeah, AMEN to THAT!" XD XD XD

Rolling Eyes

....Razz

Snow makes me go WTF. It snowed. AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:47 pm

We still have NO snow Sobbing Oh god it would be brilliant if it snowed next week. Or just Monday and then I wouldn't have to go to college with no work Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 pm

^ It said on tv it would snow up north, and come from there on down south! So it should be here in a week Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:06 pm

^ Really Smile Yay. I think the snow just hates the midlands though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Iv got snow predicted for tonight so youll probelry get it soon kellie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 am

Feelings. It kinda sucks that you can't control them, like thoughts which are also making me go WTF and STFU at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 am

I know what you mean, like when shit happens like, in the moment. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 am

The worlddd
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 am

The ridiculous things people get mad about...and hold grudges over...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 am

^I get mad a lot about little shit, but I don't hold fuckin grudges or anything like that. So it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Oi, I guess I'm too forgiving. It takes a lot to get me mad past the point that I will forgive.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 am

Kaitie. Again.

I swear. one day...just for the split second of fun I'll get... I'm going to smack her face off. She won't shut up about how terrible Parkville, and goes on and on about she'd rather be at Mercy or IND and then she's like "yeahh, I went to so and so's party last night." and "ohh yeahh I totally got so drunk"
Um. No you weren't. I actually know exactly who was there, and you weren't one of them cause NO ONE LIKES YOU. Really. If you'd shut your fucking mouth and stop bitching for five minutes then maybe you'd actually be invited places and not have to sit with the greasy goth kids at lunch.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 am

The bitch I am forced to call my mother.

Seriously who the fuck does she think she is trying to ruin my life even further?
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Stupid fucking airline lady that made my bag go to damn Springfield MISSOURI instead of Springfield Illinois.
Fuck. YOU. I NEED MY FUCKING BAG
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

^ SHIT! Glomp I hope you get it back soon. They should give you free flights or something, you should try for it.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

^ They wont. Cause "it happens all the time"
WELL FUCK YOU! I need my charger or I can't talk to Holly
Sobbing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 pm

^ Snug Snug I'd keep complaining to them and try and get something out of it, they should give you some kind of compensation.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

^ It doesn't work Sad This happened to Holly when she visited me. Except all her expensive stuff was stolen from her bag. IF that happens to me I'm goingto lose it. >.< I'm already on the verge of a panic attack just for the damn charger.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 am

^Oh HELL to the fuck no! I'd be fuckin ripping on their faces if that shit happened to me! Call those airline fuckin pieces of shit and DEMAND you want your fuckin bag and shit back! Not only do these fuckers charge for fucking every little thing, and bags, and food, and I don't know what else, and they can't have the fuckin decency to give you back your bag or at least money or something!? That's fucked up! It's THEIR fuckin fault, fuckin assholes!

*huggles Rynne* Hug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 am

^ Hug yeah. Its all automated, theres NO number to call, it was supposed to be here by now, but its not. The airline website is claiming they havent located it, but at the airport last night the lady said they did!

Ugh! >.< I need my charger or I'm going to lose it. again.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

Odeon- the cinema.

I thought my mom was winding me up but apparently not. Odeon are refusing to play Alice In Wonderland in any of their cinemas because it will be played for 12 weeks instead of 7 so they think they will lose money. WTF? WTF? Alice In Wonderland is going to be a fucking huge movie, not only is it pulling in fans of the book and film, it's a TIM BURTON film, it has JOHNNY DEPP in. HELLO! I pretty much only watch films with Johnny Depp in. It has Helena Bonham Carter in! It has Stephen Fry in, it has Matt Lucas in, it has Alan Rickman in! It's going to be fucking huge. And it's pissing me off because I dont know of another cinema chain in the Midlands. Like my plan was to go on Orange Wednesday so you get 2 for 1 tickets because the cinema is ridiculously expensive. So it looks like I'll be splashing out for the Imax- which is a special 3D cinema place so it probably would be good to see it there or Star City, which again I think is expensive and I have no idea how to get to it from the city centre. FUCK YOU ODEON! I never go to the cinema, the last time I went was to see Sex and the City like 2 years ago. Odeon are going to be losing out on a lot of money. Twats.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

I saw that on my yahoo news! That is so ridiculous! >.< People are so stupid, especially if they can't see that is going to bring them SO much money >:O Not to mention they're going to be losing excess money by not playing it.
Hug Hug I hope you'll get to see it Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 am

The book and cartoon movie always creeped me out and it traumatized me as a little kid when I first watched it. But the only reason I think it'll be good is because it's directed by Tim Burton, so yeah. But anyways, good luck to you Kellie on like finding a theater to go watch it at. Thumbs Up

The rain!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Kellie I bring news on Alice In Wonderland Smile http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8536195.stm

The fact that idiots cannot tell the difference between emo and goth *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go WTF?
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next