The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Mother Earth-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+23
HandOfSorrow
angedemon
xut0piax
Diny
nightfalls
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
Lady Draconian
magnoly
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Franneke
shadowlight166
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Caz
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
ice-queen
themetalinme
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you rate Mother Earth?
1/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap3%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap41%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
5/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap56%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 pm

How do you rate Mother Earth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 pm

one of my favourite songs off the mother earth album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 pm

^I mean the album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm

oops i forgot a word *slaps forehead* i was meant to say one of my favourite songs is off the mother earth album Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:44 am

4/5.. rather, 4.5/5 Very Happy

It's not my favorite WT album but it does have my favorite songs (IQ, DOF).
I rate it lower because I'm not too fond of In Perfect Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:09 pm

5/5

well actually 4.9999/5

points deducted for In Perfect HArmony Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 am

5/5

Every song is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm

4/5 Another great one but still room for improvement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm

5/5

I think it's just pure magic.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 am

5/5

Mother Earth NEVER leaves my cd player. And now I have Mother Earth chair to sit on especisally so I can listen to ME.

I love how high Sharon sings on ME she sounds angelic. Although In Perfect Harmony lets it down a tiny tiny bit it's still an amazing album. Ice Queen and Mother Earth XD oh and Dark Wings and Caged. So yeah 5/5 just for those Smile

Plus it's probably my most listened to album although I'm not sure it's my favourite WT album.

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 pm

4/5
A great album I just don't think it is as good as the rest
Back to top Go down
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 am

5/5

a master piece! :-) ( how I miss those golden times Sad Razz)
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 pm

5/5 ME is my favorite WT album!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 am

5/5
The best WT album I love you I found it soo EPIC,magnific(is it an english word??cos it`s used in romanian),and such a beautiful theme..nature.
It`s the album which i found Sharon`s best vocals..on The Promise and Caged....
and my favorite song from it are Ice Queen,The Promise,Deceiver of Fools...also Mother Earth and Caged...i mean i like `em all..
THE BEST ALBUM EVER!!! Bow Down a MASTERPIECE!!!
ah my 200th comment! w00t
and yes IPH it`s a little bit less..but i still found it a beautiful and calming song..but i still though Jane Doe and Bittersweet must be there more than it... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 am

5/5 Almost my favorite album, but TSF is just too wonderful.

I love In Perfect Harmony. I went through a phase where it was my favorite song.

Never-Ending Story is my favorite off ME.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:39 pm

5/5
one of my favorite albums, has SO MANY songs I love on it. It also contains "Our Farewell" which was the first WT song I heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Our farewell is pure love,but the first song i`ve heard was Angels.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

5/5

Best album ever! I love everything about it from Mother Earth to In Perfect Harmony. Such an incredible and beautiful story.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:56 pm

5/5 Not a single track lets me down. I even adore In Perfect Harmony Very Happy

My favourite songs are Caged and Our Farewell. I also adore Ice Queen and IPH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm

4.5/5 because I think this was more of a "peaceful", "relaxing", "nature-ish" type of album. I prefer more "hard-rocking", "fast-paced", "adrenaline-rush" type of songs. But don't get me wrong, I still love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

I don't believe I haven't said this yet Neutral
Anywho, it's a 5/5 for me. I love every song on here. IPH was ok-ay but not as lovely as Ice Queen, Mother Earth, Caged and Dark Wings. It's my second favorite album with THoE. It's epic.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Today's the 10th anniversary of the Dutch release of Mother Earth. TEN YEARS. AMAMZING<3 Congrats, WT cheers
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

There are some good songs on the album so i give it a 4/5. There are also some songs i don't like that much
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
Today's the 10th anniversary of the Dutch release of Mother Earth. TEN YEARS. AMAMZING<3 Congrats, WT Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Icon_cheers
Not 9?I thought it was released in 2000 Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Icon_neutral

But anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE EPIC ALBUM MOTHER EARTH!!! Mother Earth-how do you rate it? 722191 Still,it's my favorite favorite in a tie with Enter,but today desreves to be my favorite Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm

i thought indeed that is was released in 2000 so it should be 9 years
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Earth-how do you rate it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next