The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Your WT collection

Go down 
+33
wtfan1995
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
Sweet Sorrow
nightfalls
Diny
Blutengel
bellatrix
Emmy
icer82
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
FallenHalos
magnoly
Lady Draconian
WTrocker
Anna
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Frozen
LeiaLeFey
TruthBeneathTheRose
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Onno
NeonFishnets
Caz
PurpleFusions
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ellen Metalhead
themetalinme
ForgiveMeMySins
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Your WT collection - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Well, even in the UK or my home country of Canada we can't buy one on every shop corner and most of our stores be it HMV, CDs R US, Zavvi etc don't even stock WT in store. You live in The Netherlands so your confusion is understandable but please don't quarrel over 1 CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

AHEM.

Do we all mind?! It's almost Christmas - be fucking nice.

nightfalls - I don't know why it matters to you whether or not everyone is happy that Mary got one CD. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. However, I didn't care one way or the other about a massive collection. So I keep my mouth about it so no one ends up with hurt feelings over a CD. It's a ridiculous can of worms to even -think- about opening.

Rob - Chill. Been through this. Not everything deserves a response - especially when you're running on empty.

Now then. Can we all take deep breathes and move on from a "heated debate" about a CD? Suspect Good. Cause if you don't I will not be a nice mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Yay gratz Mary:)

and as an example in England it took me 7 months to get TSF tour on DVD, becasue I had to find a shop that stocked it becasue my parents dont trust online shopping *or didnt then* so yep Im happyfor Mary Smile

I really must save up and get AANATT, damn lack of monies , job and haveing to pay rent
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

We get happy about the simplest things on this forum. Just because it isn't special to you, doesn't mean you can't be happy for someone else. Maybe Nightfalls just needs to get used to this forum's ways Razz

Ontopic: I have that version of Mother Earth too, I love it. Smile Also because I bought it on holiday in France for a great price.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Pssh. I wanna get a WT CD on holiday in HOLLAND. Razz

I need to get a replacement for my Dark Angel shirt. :-\
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

nightfalls wrote:
i thought i was strange to celebrate that 1 people got a cd. That you can buy here on every street corner

I think you didn't understand, as Tayla said I live in Mexico and all WT Cd's need to be asked for and payed,so they can be purchased in Germany or the Netherlands and later shippped to Mexico from there. And I think the rest you can understand it.

And My parents don't trust ebay,and will never let me purchase anything from there.

@Andy: Thanks so much Very Happy
@Cris: I love you! Thanks soo much Very Happy
@Roberto: Thanks you fuckin' rule!!!
@Tayla: Also Thanks so much you're awesome
@Matt: Thanks a lot Your WT collection - Page 16 Icon_biggrin
@Onno: Thanks you're amazing Your WT collection - Page 16 Herz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:17 pm

You're WELCOME!
I'm fuckin HAPPY for YOU!
That Mother Earth CD probably made your day, didn't it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Yes it did!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, my collection is very small but I'll get more stuff this year!

Enter
The Dance
Mother Earth
The Silent Force
The Heart Of Everything
THOE Special Edition
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre

The Silent Force Tour
Black Symphony

THOE shirt
Magazine articles
16-sites band history
Many pictures but only printed Your WT collection - Page 16 Icon_cry
My drawings of Sharon Your WT collection - Page 16 Icon_smile

Tickets for the show in Nijmegen Your WT collection - Page 16 567167

Edits: AANATT shirt ( My dad got one, too. Your WT collection - Page 16 Icon_biggrin )
A signed card
Membershipcard of TSF year 5
Fanzine 14 and 15
Tickets for the 20.3.11 in Munich

Last edited by HandOfSorrow on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Nice collection Smile Do you live nearby Nijmegen? I went there the last tour, this time I'm going to Eindhoven though Razz
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm

No I live in Bavaria in Germany, it takes about 7 hours to get to Niljmegen Your WT collection - Page 16 Icon_biggrin
My dad is just so cool for going with me Your WT collection - Page 16 Herz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah, I saw you live in Germany, but that could have been in Nordrheinwestfalen as well Razz That's cool of your dad indeed.
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:53 pm

added. AANATT Malaysia. I ordered usa edition but get malaysia edition:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:29 pm

That's quite a difference Razz Isn't the Malaysian version rare as well?
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm

No it is just the normal uk version. And there is also the website of RR uk only this one says also made in malaysia. Like i care... I want the usa version
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll gladly take your Malaysia copy! But either way, good for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Is there anybody who live in the usa, who can buy me an AANATT usa version?? There are none at ebay.

Added: Black Symphony Blu-ray With white letters
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 pm

I can't. I'd have to buy it for myself first. Sorry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Added: Utopia polish promo cd
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am

Last edited by HandOfSorrow on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

My collection is pathetic... Sad

Music:
Black Symphony DVD & CD
Mother Earth (Re-issue)
THOE (US version)

The rest is downloaded... It's hard to find the older albums around here, since WT isn't extremely popular. Can't find AANATT either! I saw TSF in HMV the other day, though, and I think I have money for it now so I might go over later today and pick it up. Smile

Really want the 2CD 2DVD version of BS too, but I know I won't find that anywhere nearby.

Other stuff:
A little clay bead I made that says WT on it
A collage I made of WT lyrics

That's it. This collection must expand...
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: RE: Your WT Collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:53 am

Well, my collection is kinda puny... but it's lovely Smile

Albums:
Mother Earth (2008 Roadrunner Edition, 4 live tracks)
Mother Earth (Dutch Orange Special Edition, bonus track+ CD-rom)
The Silent Force (just regular edition with SMG video)
The Heart Of Everything (US Edition, 13 tracks)
Enter (Seasons Of Mist US Edition)
Black Symphony (1CD+1DVD, US Edition)

Singles:
Ice Queen (original 2002 release, 2 tracks, IQ + Mother Earth [album])
Running Up That Hill (2-track, RUTH + RUTH at Edisons)
Forgiven (5-track)

Haven't arrived yet:
Utopia (2-track)
Our Farewell (first press) (squees loudly!) Smile Smile Fangirl Love
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm just gonna say, added to my collection thanks to Kellie <3 is The Silent Force Tour DVD Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Enter
The Silent Force
The Heart of Everything (US version)
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Your WT collection - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 am

Added TSF to my collection a while back... on its birthday, actually. WT anniversaries are important celebrations! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your WT collection
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next