The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Your WT collection

Go down 
+33
wtfan1995
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
Sweet Sorrow
nightfalls
Diny
Blutengel
bellatrix
Emmy
icer82
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
FallenHalos
magnoly
Lady Draconian
WTrocker
Anna
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Frozen
LeiaLeFey
TruthBeneathTheRose
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Onno
NeonFishnets
Caz
PurpleFusions
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ellen Metalhead
themetalinme
ForgiveMeMySins
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Your WT collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:52 am

It was....I was like Denver.....OMG DENVER...... Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:56 am

Razz Lol. Meh. I'd rather go to Chicago. OOH!! I know. I have family that lives in Freeburg, IL. I'll just beg my mom to sneak me to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:22 am

How close can you get to Baltimore? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:23 am

I'm not sure. I'll make plans! YES. I've always wanted to visit D.C. So I'll get to you from there Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Your WT collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Your WT collection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:23 am

I'd love that. I'd sit on the edge of my seat and not breath a single breath until it happened...then I'd run to the airport and GLOMP you. And then I'd be happy for a while.

I don't know where Freeburg is....
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:30 am

*Whips out photoshop*

It's right....

Here.
Your WT collection - Page 3 Cm7130

REALLY close to Belleville, if you know where that is. We'll just meet at Springfield Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:33 am

I don't think I've ever been there....DUDE IF WE MEET AT SPRINGFIELD WE COULD GET TOPHATS<3
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:35 am

OMGYES! We'll do it, dude. I'm serious. Next time we go to visit my relatives in Freeburg, I'll ask my mom if we could go visit Springfield. And by that time, you'll have your celly back and I can text you and be like "ZOMG I'M AT THE CAPITAL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 am

EVEN BETTER....I'LL BE CLOSER THEN. CUZ IN LESS A MONTH I'LL BE IN CHAMPEGNE WHICH IS LIKE SOUTH FROM HERE...AND SPRINGFILED IS SOUTH TOO.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 am

YeS. It'll be so amazing. No joke. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:38 am

I'm so serious. I'm actually so serious I'd swim there if I had to.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 am

Hurray!!! *begins plotting travel route*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:44 am

*huggles and does happy dance*

Then we can dig a hole to HOLLAND.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:46 am

YES.

Zomg. That would be so amazing.

I think I might make another poster to add to my collection...
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:46 am

I need WT posters to decorate 1. my dorm 2. my new room (if I ever get one, which doesn't seem very likely...)
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 am

But at least you'll have a dorm Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:49 am

My dorm has carpeting too. Some of them don't. I feel lucky. BUT OMG MY ROOMMATE BETTER LOVE WT. IF SHE DOESN'T I'LL CRY.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 am

Or you'll make her love them. That's what I would do Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:07 am

Yeah, I already did that to one of my best friends. A few days ago she was like so I was listening to WT all day and another day she said so I love Sharon.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 am

I did that to one of my best friends. She's actually able to title a lot of the songs when you text lyrics to her now. Razz HUZZAH.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 am

MY OTHER BEST FRIEND HATES SHARON THOUGH. and I mean hate. She says her voice makes her want to MURDER people.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 am

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:21 am

I actually find it amusing...cuz whenever she used to get in my car I'd have it blasting and she'd then start screaming and threatening me...and then I try and trick her...and what not...GOOD TIMES.

Like texting her two words....WITHIN TEMPTATION.

Then I got hit.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

I love it. Very Happy

But still. That's insane.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:27 am

I can't imagine not liking them. Like hearing Sharon sing and not be wowed.....that WOWS me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your WT collection
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next