The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:17 am

Glad you got it. It's all just giving me an uber headache.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:21 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
BATTLE ROYALE!!
Yes.
Every day.

She'll regret takin' mah corset!

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Wedeclarewar
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:40 am

Very Happy I'm glad you guys got my back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 am

Always You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Attheclub
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:51 am

*snugs and super-jacks smiley*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:52 am

Are a snug and huggle the same thing?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 am

Generally. Smile

You know you're obsessed with WT when you figure out you're even obsessed with Sharon's hands. Ha. I has pictures. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:57 am

You know you're obessed when you're upset up don't have pics of Sharon's hands.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 am

*sends joo pictures*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:03 am

Gracias Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 am

Ack! You live in America! Speak English!

xD

Why do I have such a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 am

Shocked

Wows...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:45 am

You take a screencap of your crush's MySpace page, not because it's his, but because there's a banner promoting WT at the top. And then you post it on here.

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Omgyay10
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

I hate when people in America speak another language. It REALLY bugs me. It's like Welcome to America you may now speak English Very Happy

I approve of that guy just cuz he likes WT Wink
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
You know you're obessed when you're upset up don't have pics of Sharon's hands.

Lots of hands :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_001

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_1118

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_1138

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_14040801

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_080720084

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_0502

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_441

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_436

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Normal_10

I'm sure there are even more in the live section, but I just don't have the energy for that Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Thank you, someone never sent me her pics.

You know you're obessed with WT when your heart skips a beat when you seen a picture you haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

When you gasp really loudly when someone tells you to check the trailer section of the Opendisc.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:18 pm

What's there I don't have the Opendisc... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Should've bought the disc *wacks with newspaper*

And I posted a few pictures of her hands on the "Why we love Sharon" thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
What's there I don't have the Opendisc... Crying or Very sad

The BS trailer was uploaded there a few days earlier. My mother thought I'd gone mad. I was like " Shocked GASP! *runs to computer* No CD Mad *hunts down THOE CD and puts it in laptop* Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:31 pm

That's similar to what I did. Razz I saw it on YouTube, uploaded illegally, and then I was like "OMGYAY!!" and figured it'd be in better quality on opendisc.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:37 pm

OMG I do have open disc :oops:
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:39 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
That's similar to what I did. Razz I saw it on YouTube, uploaded illegally, and then I was like "OMGYAY!!" and figured it'd be in better quality on opendisc.

Better quality sound definitely. All those people disrespecting the Opendisc rules on YT pissed me off though Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Ugh. Me too. They have it on Opendisc for a reason. If they wanted it on YouTube, they'd put it on YouTube before they did. And if you actually bought THoE and got the Opendisc, you should like them enough to respect that.

YKYOWWT when you get six new salt water fish (all of the same species...I don't know what they're called though), and automatically ask if you can name them.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 am

When your mom reassures you it is perfectly fine to have a crush on Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: