The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:39 am

^Ha! I was just about to post something very similar to that XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am

Meh, It's because of the acoustics, otherwise Mother Earth had more Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 am

XD I think I have at least 15 versions of almost all their songs on my iPod Razz The ones that have 15 versions (live, acoustic, demo, etc. Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:02 am

My MP3 player is only 1 GB so I couldn't fit all of my WT on there. It's all on CD/DVD here...

- When you get mad at yourself that you forgot to burn the Live at Noorderslag 2004 files and have lost them now.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 am

Neutral I just counted 21 Ice Queen's thats not enough.

I had to buy a new memory card for my phone because it couldn't fit all the WT songs on.

When you try to cure your headache with WT acoustics Smile and truely believe it works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:30 am

When your friend asks if she can sit with you at lunch and you reply only if you swear WT is your favorite band.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 pm

When you scream at your dad for not knowing the different between WT and Lacuna Coil. By jove there is clearly a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Indeed. When you check out books from the library on Holland because WT is from there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm

taytayroxbigtime wrote:
When you scream at your dad for not knowing the different between WT and Lacuna Coil. By jove there is clearly a huge difference.

How can he not tell? LC is more alternative with A GUY SINGING (with Cristina) and WT is symphonic with only Sharon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 pm

One of my best mates told me he has a poster from Metal Hammer of Sharon and it turned out to be Cristina. I nearly killed him Razz I dont think he really looked at it though. Seeing as he gets told about Sharon daily I think he should know.

I wont say anything about Cristina silent because I'd hate anyone saying anything bad about Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

Ha, I told him that there was a clear different. He thinks that Nightwish is Tristania. Wierd guy.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 pm

There was doubt that WT acoustics would cure a headache?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm on this forum all the time, clear obsession here. Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
There was doubt that WT acoustics would cure a headache?

Razz No-one believes me but they really do.

When you lose all concentration when you get to drive past a shop called Netherstow.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 pm

^ Netherstow? I don't get it. Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 am

^ I believe like, NETHERlands.... right?

When you see a nurse names Sharon and you give her a huge smile
LOL

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://withintemptation.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=381
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: