The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

How You Found Within Temptation

Go down 
+41
Bad Girl Gone Worse
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
rosetounge
Lady Draconian
xut0piax
Diny
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
LeiaLeFey
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
teardrop101
FallenHalos
Frozen
Toatsies
KellieBent
Anna
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Ellen Metalhead
Funeral Freak
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
The Swan Kyoko
ice-queen
rafi
NeonFishnets
cowluva
britrogue
PurpleFusions
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

How You Found Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 am

So, how did WT come into your life?
A friend of mine played me The Promise and the rest is history. That song is still my favourite after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:12 am

I was obbessive over Ev, so my dad gave me TSF and told me to go listen to it...and well here I am now lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:18 am

My partner borrowed TSF from a friend of his because his friend said they were like EV. I listened and was blown away!! It's still my fave WT album Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
PurpleFusions
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PurpleFusions

Male
Number of posts : 179
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue35 / 20035 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:36 am

Within Temptation were the first femme metal band I came across, other than Evanescence, but I was never really into them. Upon hearing WT for the first time - saw their 'Stand My Ground' video on Scuzz channel - I was hooked and went out and bought TSF straight away followed by ME & then The Dance etc etc...and they're still my fav femme metal band!
Back to top Go down
britrogue
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
britrogue

Female
Number of posts : 90
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Found them through an Evanescence fansite. They were recommended to me. First song I downloaded was Jillian. I went out and bought the album the same day.
Back to top Go down
cowluva
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
cowluva

Number of posts : 9
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue9 / 2009 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:32 pm

i heard them associated with ev a lot so i looked into them and heard the song caged---the rest was history
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:33 am

I actually heard about them from a Harry Potter songfic XD Because, whenever I read a songfic, and I haven't heard the song, I -have- to go listen to it or the lyrics run through my head all day.

So, I looked up the song (Our Farewell) and listened to it. I liked the tune, and the voice, so I looked up more songs and fell in deep, deep rock love Smile
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
rafi
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rafi

Number of posts : 11
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:52 pm

saw the video of Stand My Ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/myurlnameissuck
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:26 pm

i found within temptation whilst looking for ev songs and the first song i heard was restless i wasnt too sure of the song at first but when i listened to some more of their songs i was hooked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
The Swan Kyoko
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 10
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:44 am

Hmmm...my friend Kikyou-Chan...she was listening to Angels then I happened upon an InuYasha AMV about Kikyou and it happened to have Angels in it (I didn't like it at first though...the first like 5 seconds...xD;) but then I just decided what the hell I'll take a risk because I have dial-up...I downloaded it...I loved it, but I didn't really start actually getting into them until I bought THOE (also TD and Enter, but I didn't like those well...) BUT I became FATHOMLY obsessed when I heard "Memories" for the first time...gah. x_x;
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:55 pm

^Yet another person who doesn't like Enter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 pm

It's not my favourite album, but Candles and Restless are two of my favourite WT songs.
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:55 pm

My father said 'oh I think you might like this video' and showed me the Stand My Ground video. Of course then I forced my father to buy the album and then every time a friend was round my house I showed them the video...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:09 pm

well the first song that i heard is what have you done.....and then i heard the silent force tour and i love it <3........but i found in the myspace.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ellen Metalhead
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Ellen Metalhead

Number of posts : 27
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Ice Queen on the radio. Still my favorite song!
Back to top Go down
WTforever
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
WTforever

Female
Number of posts : 42
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:39 am

After i saw one of the video on youtube who play one of the song of WT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadinsecureandemo
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200How You Found Within Temptation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Someone in one of my classes randomly mentioned a band call Within Temptation...so since I am always looking for more music to love, I looked them up on youtube when I got home. I don't remember which song I heard first (I really wish I did though). I got ME first...liked it so I eventually got the rest...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:03 am

themetalinme wrote:
^Yet another person who doesn't like Enter Rolling Eyes

xD Enter's a great album! Very Happy I just find a couple others to be better Razz But I think I have to be the only person whose favorite WT album is THOE Razz
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:13 am

It's ice-queen's as well.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Oh. Huzzah! Very Happy Lol. Nah. I'm sure there are plenty of other people whose favorite WT album is Enter Razz
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 pm

It's ahead in the favourite album poll Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Hurray!!
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Lol I meant Enter!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:23 pm

I know. Very Happy I was saying huzzah for Enter. Razz
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Oh right Razz Go Enter!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Found Within Temptation
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next