The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

How You Found Within Temptation

Go down 
+41
Bad Girl Gone Worse
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
rosetounge
Lady Draconian
xut0piax
Diny
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
LeiaLeFey
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
teardrop101
FallenHalos
Frozen
Toatsies
KellieBent
Anna
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Ellen Metalhead
Funeral Freak
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
The Swan Kyoko
ice-queen
rafi
NeonFishnets
cowluva
britrogue
PurpleFusions
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 am

All kinds of music? Also dance and hardcore? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:44 am

I love every genre of music out there, aside from Country. Razz Show me a song, and I'll probably like it. Razz

Oh, I don't like Emo either. Like Dashboard Confessional or Metro Station *shrug*

That's awesome though, that you saw WT before you even knew you'd like them. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 am

Metro Station I love you

I do like dance. Elize are pretty good. :thumbsup"

Emo was my first lurve, Andy. XD Watch eet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 am

Besides from metal and rock,i listen to folk,classical music and 80`s pop.When i`m bored I simply listen to the classical radio XD

Yes I don`t think Our Farewell is that celtic eighter.But I think they wanted to put a ballad instead if a heavy song,I don`t think everyone who likes celtic also likes metal Laughing (I do like both though Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

well my friend gave me a few videos...(Frozen,The Howling,Angels,Memories and Ice Queen)
AND THE REST IS HISTORY.lol... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 am

That normally happens. It doesn't take much and well the rest like you say is history.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am

^True! It only took me one song/video (Angels, btw) to hook me into Within Temptation and never look back! I was reborned that day!...HALLELUJAH! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 pm

i first heard our farewell from a friend and i liked it a lot, but after ice queen i really know the name of the band
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:54 pm

i only knew evanescence at the time, none of the other bands
and i downloaded this track called restless by eva/wt, listenend to it, realized straight away this was not amy lee singing, got goosebumps all over (which is very very rare when the cause is just a voice), downloaded one other track, mother earth, went straight away to the fnac website and ordered the cd's, without knowing anything about them
then when i got the cd's i was reading like the names and stuff and i was going, gosh how weird, those names are so dutch, and then i actually checked the website
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 pm

And now you are obsessed with them Razz
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm

me obsessed??? neh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:02 pm

haha maybe we already get blocked so early because of spamming Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Number of posts : 46
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow, Ice Queen, Memories, Running Up That Hi
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I saw Ice Queen once at the TV, it was the old version, and after seeing it another time I was hooked! I bought the single and heard the second song on that single, Mother Earth and fell in love. Smile
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm

And after that you meet all your new friends
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 pm

I fell in love with Stand my Ground Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am

I first got into them 7 years ago i was searching the net for new music to listen to and came across within temptation just went from there fell inlove with them straight away really its weird cos i never fall inlove that quick lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 am

I first heard them when I was 10 then back in 2007 I found them through Edenbridge again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 am

ah i found edenbridge true wt :d
Back to top Go down
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 am

i was maybe 8 or 9 (i am 13 now) and i was on you tube watching a music video for harry potter and i asked the owner of the vid what the song in it was cause i had just fallen in love with the song and they told me it was forsaken by within temptation so i looked up the band and after that i just seemed to have started a whole new life that revolved around Within Temptation and still to this date i think "how on earth had i lived so many years without this music"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

It was 5 years ago, I was 16. Saw Stand my Ground on television, loved that song. Bought the single, bought TSF, started downloading and buying other CD's. Then Memories came and I was in love.
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:06 pm

and you first thought she was screaming Razz
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes, with Ice Queen i hated WT Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Diny wrote:

XD When I first heard Caged and Our Farewell I hated WT too. They were unfortunate first songs to have. But, TSF got me into them and I evolved. Now Caged is one of my favorites. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 pm

I remember when I first heard All I Need, I loved it...now, I FUCKIN love it!!! Laughing Fangirl Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 am

Ktsunami wrote:
Diny wrote:

XD When I first heard Caged and Our Farewell I hated WT too. They were unfortunate first songs to have. But, TSF got me into them and I evolved. Now Caged is one of my favorites. Razz

Same for me with Ice Queen Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Found Within Temptation   How You Found Within Temptation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Found Within Temptation
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next