The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Black Symphony DVD

Go down 
+21
FallenHalos
britrogue
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
PurpleFusions
TruthBeneathTheRose
Anna
KellieBent
Franneke
Caz
WTforever
Toatsies
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:50 pm

UPDATE!

WT just posted this blog on their MySpace:

Quote :
Great news! Finally we can announce a bit more on our upcoming DVD! Its title will be Black Symphony, it will be released worldwide on September 22nd. Of course, this DVD will contain the full concert that we did at the Ahoy in Rotterdam last February, with the Metropole Orchestra, a choir and several guest artists. We will announce more details at a later date, but what we can announce is that we're also adding footage from our show in Eindhoven in 2007 and that Black Symphony will be released on double-DVD, double-CD and Blu-Ray disc. Check back later for more news. We'll see you soon!

I'm so excited!!! And I figured this should be posted here instead of the videos section. I just hope I didn't search the wrong thing or something....
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Oooh! I'm so excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm

I know! I'm really happy that they're releasing it everywhere instead of just Europe this time. That means I can actually watch it on something other than my computer ;D
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Ooh, I like that it's double-DVD again. That means a lot of play time =) *Can't wait 3 months* =(
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:08 pm

I had a total fangirl moment when I saw this on the site. One minute they're offering discounts to fans who had tickets to the Gothic Metal Palace, and next they're announcing DVDs! Since when did WT post so much news? I love it!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:28 pm

omg i can't wait!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:36 am

So it seems (from the official forum) that they recorded some parts from the concert again in studio. Usually I prefer raw live recording, but if this is what it takes to get them to actually keep the entire thing on it (The Swan Song!) then I'm fine with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 am

Apparently that comment was made on a Youtube video, and Youtube is not the fountain of all knowledge. We'll know for sure when the DVD comes out, but I seriously doubt they would go so far as to get into the studio and re-record a live DVD...they might tweak it a little in the editing room, but re-recording? Nah.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am

Chances are they'll do the whole "edit the audio then put it over the video" instead of just raw footage.

But I highly doubt they'll be going to re-record anything. It just doesn't seem very like them.

I think I'm most excited about the CD. I didn't think they were gonna end up doing the CD thing with this one for some reason. I just really want it on my iPod Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:29 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Chances are they'll do the whole "edit the audio then put it over the video" instead of just raw footage.

But I highly doubt they'll be going to re-record anything. It just doesn't seem very like them.

I think I'm most excited about the CD. I didn't think they were gonna end up doing the CD thing with this one for some reason. I just really want it on my iPod Razz
DVD-rippers? Razz

Well, it IS like them to change up some things, it is common knowledge that TSFT had the same. Some people even said they mixed studio parts with the live recording.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Really? Doesn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Onno wrote:
Well, it IS like them to change up some things, it is common knowledge that TSFT had the same. Some people even said they mixed studio parts with the live recording.

If they did that....why didn't they fix Angels and Aquarius? I don't deny that it was edited a bit...but I don't think any studio versions were slipped in...
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:11 pm

lol...whatever...

I'm excited! And I don't want them to re record...it will mess with the live feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Exactly. They're too amazing live to have to re-record anything!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
Exactly. They're too amazing live to have to re-record anything!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

OMG.I.GOT.SO.EXCITED.WHEN.I.HEARD.THIS.PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 am

Hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Here's something very very nice:
Black Symphony DVD Cover_BS3

Quote :
We proudly present to you the cover of the Black Symphony DVD that will be released on double-DVD, double-CD and Blu-Ray disc on September 22nd. As mentioned earlier, it will contain the full concert we did at the Ahoy Rotterdam together with the 60-piece Metropole Orchestra and a 30-voice classical choir, as well as on-stage stilt performers, costume changes, and an array of stunning pyrotechnic, lighting effects and a 400m2 video screen with great WT visuals. The DVD will also contain a lot of extra footage from the show in Beursgebouw, amongst other bonus materials. More info on this will follow soon!
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:57 pm

ooh! Spiffy! I looks WONDERFUL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Wow Shocked It's amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm

The cover is fantastic. If I have to buy the CD and DVD sets separately I will. But I'll have both. I have to.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Shocked Stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 pm

OMGYAY! I just squeed so loud, my neighbors heard!!!!

*squeeeeee*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Black Symphony DVD Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:18 am

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *DIESDIESDIES*

IS IT SEPTEMBER 22 YET?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 am

*cries* No. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:12 am

I hate when something I NEED comes out at the end of summer cuz then it makes me WISH MY FREEDOM away....*cries* Double-edged sword I guess...I'm terrified of fall since i'll be going away to college for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Symphony DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Symphony DVD
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next