The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation - to movies and tv?

Go down 
+15
BigBossWTF
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Amairwyn
Onno
Frozen
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 pm

I found a King Arthur ( 2004 version) fanvideo on youtube with Forsaken that fit really well. Actually, it was the first time I heard Forsaken. Laughing
I've also always thought that Hand of Sorrow would go really well with Tolkien's Silmarillion if they ever made a movie to it. Especially the lines "he's torn between his honor and the true love of his love," and "he surely would flee, but the oath made him stay." Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

^I completely agree! Very Happy

Do you know where to find the King Arthur video? I think we'd love to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I can probably find it, but I've never posted videos before. Laughing

Here is the link-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTAw_dxKUA

I don't know how to post it the other way.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Ooh. That is cool. Very Happy

All you have to do to post the actual video is copy and paste the embed code on here Smile

Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 Pictur10
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:50 pm