The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Why We Love Sharon

Go down 
+27
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
Dragana
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
Alyna
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
Ktsunami
Caz
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTforever
Franneke
ice-queen
The Swan Kyoko
Deceiver-Of-Fools
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:07 am

Let's face it, Sharon is one of the coolest women on the metal scene.
I love her fashion sense, her voice, I love that she's so good to the fans, and above all else, I love her dancing. It's just so...so..Sharon Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Swan Kyoko
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 10
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:21 am

She's just awesome. 'Nuff said. ;]
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:20 pm

she has an amazing voice and dress sense, i love how she dances because its different and she's not like any of the pop singers who pretty much dont treat their fans as they should
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 pm

That's true...Sharon's great with fans. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:16 am

because she is a fairy of the woods or the tales Razz Very Happy

she's really beautiful!!! I got huge impressed after WT gig over here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTforever
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
WTforever

Female
Number of posts : 42
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:13 am

Because her voice is beautiful, and she is very talented. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadinsecureandemo
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:02 am

For all the reasons stated above. Razz

Her voice is beautiful, she's nice, she's funny, and her dancing is just amazing. I get so pissed when people on YouTube are like, "Why is she dancing like she's f**king one with her music? That's retarded."

I kinda want to slap them...hard.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTforever
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
WTforever

Female
Number of posts : 42
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:52 am

NeonFishnets wrote:

Her voice is beautiful, she's nice, she's funny, and her dancing is just amazing. I get so pissed when people on YouTube are like, "Why is she dancing like she's f**king one with her music? That's retarded."

People on youtube sometime make me sick and make me wanna reach across the screen and slap them hard :oops: Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadinsecureandemo
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

WTforever wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:

People on youtube sometime make me sick and make me wanna reach across the screen and slap them hard :oops: Evil or Very Mad

same! but it just proves that some people on youtube obviously don't know talent when they see it
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Agreed. So annoying!
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:23 am

I'm with you there. I love her dancing and her sweet personality. Not to mention I want to raid her closet.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:45 am

I admire her passion.
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 pm

She seems like such a nice person
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:53 pm

She is. So down to Earth and kind Smile Amazing woman Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:58 pm

She's a great role model.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 pm

She is dedicated to the band. Although she likes her free time, I don't see her quitting the band soon. I also like she does a lot of guest appearances, which shows she likes to help other bands. And the charity work of course ^_^
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:21 pm

I don't think she would quit WT. I think the band will continue until all of them decide that it has run its course (which won't be for a good few albums yet). Who would want to leave a band where you're all like one big family, and have been together for over a decade (or 6-7 years if you count Ruud and Stephen, but that's still a long time).
I get really pissed off at people who diss the Sharon dance...just cause she's the only performer who does it. On the plus side, it's normally the only thing they can diss, cause even they have to admit that the band are stellar.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:34 pm

yeah i'd die if they split but i can't see that happening Smile and i have to agree it does annoy me when people say things about the way she dances but it is unique and her own which is what i quite like
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

Same here. They're really great people who will most likely end it with a unanimous decision.

And the way she dances is different, which is why so many people don't like it. They're used to the same head banging, fist throwing moves that every other rock singer does.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:23 am

I love the Sharon dance. She's like a mythical fairy woman on stage singing rock music.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 am

YES. Wonderful description Razz

And she's strong. I mean, her freakin' grandmother died while she was in America and she still managed to look happy a the shows after.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:11 am

hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:41 am

I just noticed how amazing her hands are! She's got beautiful hands.

Why We Love Sharon Untitl13

Why We Love Sharon Untitl14

Why We Love Sharon Untitl15

...Wow. I am a creeper. Razz But, seriously, tell me I'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm

lol i would never have thought about her hands but ok Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Why We Love Sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm

As people have said, she is a sweetheart to her fans. Though I have never met her (even though I went like, 8 hours early to both concerts!) I have only ever heard good things about her, and you can just tell from her interviews and from what everyone says about her. She is very REAL, despite the fact that she wears clothes that are very unreal, out of this world. She has a beautiful voice and she really is in it for the MUSIC, not for the fame, not for the money...nothing else. The music reigns supreme. And that is what all musicians should care about.

She is like, my role model in life and while i am definitely not exactly like her I do strive to emulate her good qualities (which are the only ones we know lol) I hope I get to meet her someday. Though I plan on touring with WT when my band gets running....rotfl...True story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Sponsored content

Why We Love Sharon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Love Sharon
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next