The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 am

Figured this might be a good idea. Specifically for rants and advice/comfort. We've all, at some point, brought something up in a different thread that got everyone off topic. So I thought I'd make a thread where we could get things that are bothering us in our lives off our chests. And also to provide cyber-hugs and advice.

We all seem to need this. Or, at least, everyone who posts in the General section xD If there's something that's bugging you, something you're depressed about, even just something that's been irritating the SHIT out of you, post it here, and let us love you Smile

So, I think I'll start. And this is in second person, 'cause, after posting on forums so much, I think I've kind of forgotten how to write any other way. Plus, I wrote it a few days ago, and was gonna print it out and give it to him...but chose not to. Razz

To the man I once called Father:

In your eyes, this is where I step out and become the most pathetic human being on the planet.
In mine, the strongest.

I've never found myself to have this much anger toward another person in my entire life. Not even towards my biological father.

You have unmasked how much of a
Manipulative
Hypocritical
Disgusting
Selfish
...and last but not least,
Spineless-- fool you can, and will continue to be.

The things you have said to me... The beatings you have bestowed upon me and my family.

-"You bust one more fucking thing in this house, so help me god I will bust your ass!" -- Ha! That would actually require you to get off your fat ass and actually find me. You're too lazy to hunt me down. The day I ran away-- when I packed my bags and left, I wanted, so badly, for you to come after me, show me that at lease one of my father figures cared. Three days, I was gone, and did you lift a finger? No. You didn't even call the cops. I doubt you tore your eyes from the television long enough to realize that I was even gone.

-"You better keep the friends you have now because you will never function properly in society." --Oh? And you do? Ha! I may not be the simple norm, but there are plenty of things I can do in this world where I will fit in just nicely. I know I have issues, but that won't keep me--like it has you--from becoming a contributing member of society. Your illness may very well be real, but so is mine, and at least I have the balls to accept it, instead of lying to myself every minute of every day. I'm tired of your pathetic excuses. No one wants to hear your voice anymore.

-"You better get ahead and go sleep on the streets now, you'll end up exactly like your father." --You mean "homeless"? Been there, done that... Didn't find it too appealing. I may have the same illness as my father but that does NOT mean that his fate is to be my own. I would NEVER let myself turn out ANYTHING like him! Never. Not after what he's done. If anyone is like their father in this house, it's you. You've become a cold hearted bastard. Congrats.

I may have a temper and accidentally put holes in walls, but at least I don't beat my spouse with a barstool. You raise you hand to us when your angry, beat us with words and with fists when you don't like our look, or what we have to say.

You call it discipline.

I call it abuse.

You're not the same man my mother fell in love with, nor are you the man I used to call Dad. You are so far gone, the only things you can say that come off as being semi-intelligent are always a repeat of what someone said only moments before.

I wish to the gods that mom would grow a backbone and leave you, illness or not-- you don't deserve an angel like her.

I swear to the same gods, that if you so much as look at her the wrong way, I will beat that brittle little ass of yours. I am aware I am a whole foot shorter than you, but there is this lovely little invention called a crowbar and there is one in the closet by the front door.

I'll give you pain that is real.

I'll teach you to be proper, a real gentleman.
Hell, you'll be holding the door open for me!
Ha!
I'll go to jail if it means protecting the woman the gave me life, and destroying the vile being that is taking her life away.

If Arcturus were still alive, you'd already be your cell mate's puppet. As though Rus wouldn't have beat you to a bloody pulp first anyway.

You'll pay.
Karma will hit you like a fucking bus, even if I have to push you in front of one to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:04 pm

*hugs and snugs* Aww darling I dont know what to say that can make it better. I hope that you can get away I really do. I'll fly over in a WT bubble and we can live in that Smile Surrounded by pics of Sharon <3

Just know I'm always here to give you cyber hugs and help the best I can. I know I dont know you well but I really do care for you.

This thread is a good idea.

Much love xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Aww honey *hugs*

I thought I had suffered abuse but there is no excuse for anyone to harm anyone that way. You don't deserve this Andy hun. You are such a good person. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 pm

People don't care about child neglect. Neglected children always had the 'perfect' childhood. Yeah they got food and somewhere to live. But who cares about that when no-one ever loves them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 am

*huggles Andy* You and your family don't deserve that. :-(

I do need to rant a bit. Me and someone have been fighting and I'll share the messages and the rant.

Vantzyourule (21 hours ago)
K um..
why'd you lie to Meagan?

KayleighTheStrange2 (20 hours ago)
I'm a liar? Bullshit! I told her exactly what you told me. About how she was the "safety net" and you felt like going with her would hellp you get over Teana. I even said that you said you weren't "trying to" but as if anyone believes that. Because all you've done is bullshit people since we met you. So do me a favor Devante. Don't fucking talk to me.

Vantzyourule (10 hours ago)
whore.

KayleighTheStrange2 (5 minutes ago)
That was pathetic. You're a fucking fake and you get caught so I'm a whore. that makes perfect sense. How's this Devante; If you have a problem me say something to fucking face. Do something about it. Cause right now I'm laughing my ass off at you.

------

Okay then. There are lots of things that people can call me and get away, but liar and fake are two that mean I'ma fuck someone up. That's the way I was raised, that's the way I think. This is someone who had the nerve to tell me that he was using one of my best friends and then when she broke up with him, he decided to call me the liar, because he has to seem cool and he knows that if this goes around he'll be fucked. Hell no. Now only I am going to kick him in the balls as hard I can, no one's gonna want to talk to his pathetic womanizing, perverted, pompous ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:42 am

*hugs*

That lad sounds like a twat and if I was in your shoes I'd kick him in the balls too Smile

I should probably say dont but when it's your best friend and the people you love I can only see to batter the shit out of someone. I hope he gets what he deserves.

xxx
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am

I have to agree with Kellie on this one. This is one man that deserves to be kicked in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:16 am

The fucker just threatened me. Laughing

*hugs both of you*
Tomorrow's gonna be a great day Wink and that wasn't even sarcasm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:03 am

Oh yeah. Get him in the nads. *nods*

Tell him: "You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded. You're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, STUPID. You have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and, frankly, you happen to be the most annoying being I have ever come across in my ENTIRE life."

I've used it on numerous dumbasses. They get really confused at all the big words. Yups.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 am

STUPID PEOPLE PISS ME OFF TO NO END.

Here's my rant for the day:

Actually I fail at ranting right now. I can't really put my thoughts into words...but I met this girl who really pissed me off cuz she said people in low income areas can't be as smart as people who come from "better" homes...Yeah I got so mad cuz I'm tired of people saying "that's how the world is" or thinking you can't escape a bad situation. That's exactually the mentality that screws people.

ARGH. I need stop waving my sword at shadows....
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 am

UGH! I HATE it when people say that!!!! It's so fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Amy that person is an idiot. ANYONE can succeed no matter what type of home they come from.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:51 pm

*hugs*

I think maybe being from 'low income' makes you want to suceed a lot more. You want to prove people wrong and you have to work your ass of to get it because nothing is handed to you on a plate.

I hate people looking down there noses at others. What makes them any better.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:06 pm

So I just spent most of this morning arguing with my dad. And I did last night when he chucked me off the computer at like ten to 11. Saying I should go to bed even though I get a lie in as I'm not in 6th form until 2. Aparently I get everything easy and just because I dropped IT I shouldnt be able to lie in. He just doesnt listen I need some sleep for the last 3 years I've had insomnia and I cant sleep so getting a lie in when I can is heaven.

Aparently I havent achieved anything and I'm a failure too. Even though I got decent AS level and I really couldnt of done any better. 2 of which will be re taken so I will get an A and a C. Aparently I didnt try at all last year because he didnt see me do anything. Well if he was ever here then he'd see that I do. But hes not I understand he needs to work but hes actually never here. Untill like 10 at night. He decides to pick fights at like 8 in the morning or 10 at night. Yeah I'm really in the best of moods then. Argue with me just before I go to school that'll put me in a great mood.

I dunno maybe I just get over angry and it all seems worse than it is but I dont need to be called a failure. Then he's trying to tell me I have low self confidence and low opinon of myself. Why is he telling me these things. Really makes me feel loads better.

I dunno it's all a bit much atm. He chucked me off the computer before I could leave my mate a message yesterday. So on his 2nd anniversary of his death I didnt manage to leave a message which has made me feel so guilty. I feel like it will seem like I forgot now. My Dad didnt know this of course but tbh he should really.

Seems silly now I've wrote it down but the hour or so long argument had me crying my eyes out. And I dont cry hardly ever.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:44 pm

*Huggles Kellie*

Sounds like me mum. She loves to tell me how to live, judge me and pick fights...nothing I do is ever good enough for her. And god forbid I say this to her cuz "I don't understnad her motivations..." ie she can say whatever she wants no mattter how it hurts me cuz she is my mum and loves me...most of our convos end with me hanging up.

SO MY DESK DRAWER WON'T CLOSE AND I COMPLAINED 5 DAYS AGO AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED IT. MY FOLDER WITH MY WT PICS IS BEHIND IT AND I WANTED THOSE ON MY WALL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Not too big of a deal but it is annoying...

Oh and at what I mentioned last night...People who think they are better than others are what i hate most. I went to Jr. High and High School with SO MANY people like that. They made me feel like shit cuz they'd just look at me and laugh or make comments or avoid me. WTF. Worse yet they'd be the ones who everyone liked and got the best opportunites.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 pm

this morning i was on rock bottom and then at 2:47 PM the bottom dropped out. the only reason i got up this morning...the only reason i dragged my miserable arse up at all, metiphorically punched me in the face. and other that than that i'm not sure i can get it out, like if i don't say it or type it...it's not true.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 pm

And Amy, I know what you. I live in a step above the ghetto of my city. I know that people look down at people look down at me and my friends but at the end of the day I can say 'fuck you' and spit in their faces, cause i've seen things go from horrible to so so so much better.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 pm

*HUggles Kayliegh* I'm so sorry you are having an awful day *sung* We're all here if and when you want to talk about it.

At my HS, there were a ton of kids who came from rich, "normal" families/ nice areas. Personally, I was from one of the crapper areas that fed into the dsitrict and lived only a few blocks from the border that would have sent me to a much poorer school. My HS was a very good one (though the one that is considered not as good as others in the district, that says a lot in and of itself). I was just telling this to my friend earlier...there was this one boy in praticular...he came from a rich family, had a huge house, was uber popular and all the teachers loved him. See I hated him...People like that have no idea about the reality and have no right to complain, which he always did....If I could go back to my last semester of HS, I would tell him off czu he has no idea what suffering is...now I don't want to sound bitter...But that is why I'm so into the concept of Overcoming. We can't control our situations, but the last thing we can do is play into them. In that though, I am a bit of a hypocrit.

But you know people who always had everything given to them are the ones who are less likely to succeed because they never had to work and can't imagine things not working out. In a way, I hope that boy falls flat on his face. He was always talking about how he was going to his expensive college with room service (I kid you not) and was going to get drunk every night. PFFT. Usually I don't like seeing people make bad choices but for him I make an acception.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 pm

*hugs* to you both.

I really do hate people who think they are better. Luckily theres not too many around me because we all realise we live in the same shithole and for a lot it's a dead end town. But theres still some who look down on you. What makes them any better. Just wait until 10 years later when you've suceeded and they are at the bottom.

*more hugs*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

I'll succeed cuz I have so many reasons to fight for. I refuse to repeat any of the mistakes I've seen or let all the apathy/ crap rule the world.

You can make it out too, Kellie. Just set goals and work at it. If you say you are stuck, it will only be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:02 am

*hugs* Thanks.

I'm sure you will suceed. Smile

I'm not getting stuck here. No way stuck with little kids that think they are gangstas Razz

I'm getting out as soon as I get enough money. Which hopefully wont be long as I need to get me a job.

Fork Ninja is your name Amy? sorry I'm guessing of other posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:08 am

Yeah, me name is Amy. *Shakes hand* Nice to meetcha Razz

Take those lil kids, chuck um in a classroom and make um care!!!!! We just need people to care...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:21 am

*huggles Amy*

I've got to say it...and rant.

It's all my fault. It was my idea. That douchecookie (as Andy puts it) pissed me off so bad, all I wanted to do was make him hurt. Not even physically. I didn't care, I just wanted him to fucking hurt. And I knew Megean did too, and I knew something that no one else did. I knew that D really likes Megean, I knew that it would hurt douchecookie. I didn't even stop to think what I was doing to MYSELF, cause all I cared about was wrath. So I told her. I told her how it would fuck douchecookie up. I still hadn't thought about it. Until she was asking D out. Until I heard him say the word. Yes. It would like someone I just hit me with a basball bat. I felt sick... so I ran to the bathroom... my friend Tati followed me in, in just enough time to hear me lose my lunch. Which was embarassing, but it's not like she's never seen me puke before. She got me out of the bathroom and tried to herd out of the school like a sheep, but I looked back. And I saw the way D was looking at her...and the way she was looking at him. And I wish I hadn't. Sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

Nice to meet you too Smile

I was going to put this in What are you thinking. But one thought turned into a little too much.

I dont know if I want to go down to London.

The only reason I wanted to go was to see her. But shes messed me around enough already. Tells me she ocassionally misses me but never really talks. It'd kill me to be down there and not see her. I need to cut her off because it makes everything worse talking to her. I'm lonely enough as it is. I dont need to be messed around. I should of not bothered when I knew she lived in London but I let myself fall a little and then she threw it back in my face. I'm saying this but all I want to do is talk to her and say will you come and meet me. And I have no idea what she'd say or even if she would actually bother.

Stupid me for getting this way by just talking over the internet. I dunno why I did I'm just so lonely and so tired of everything reminding me. She cared for a while and everything was perfect but maybe it hurts a lot more when it gets shattered. I let people mean too much too quickly. I know this and I can write it out so why cant I let go of everything. I thought I had. But then my mom comes in asking if I still want to go to London. I just need to stop myself talking to her and it will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 am

I know how you feel Kellie *huggles* Something similiar happened last year... only...I never could stop talking to that person.

And another thing about my previous post. I know these things aren't supposed to be a big deal in the long run.. that they're supposed to go away. That I'm too young to fall in love... but I don't believe it now. I am. I have been, in and out, and every time it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next