The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh Fani,I'm so sorry for you.It's hard for me to imagine how is it to be in your place,but I bet it's just so...horrible.But don't lose hope,because your relatives-might- get better.And try to discuss about moving to England with your mother,maybe she just doesn't know how is it to move to another country,very diffrent from the one you used to love in tthe past 13 years.
I hope that will help.And of course,a hug The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 913232 And if you want to discuss this more,you can always PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 am

Oh gawd! I'm so sorry about all this Glomp
I can't explain in words how much I feel for you right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:43 am

This is really long. I apologise.

I had such an amazing time for most of Thursday and Friday in our 5* penthouse apartment but a lot was spoiled by Steph’s boyfriend Dub.

So about 8ish Dub said he was in Birmingham with his friend Ta-th and Steph wanted to show off the apartment so we thought yeah let them come up for like half an hour and see it. So they come up and Dub was pretty drunk and I could see from the moment he was there he was annoying Steph. Ta-th said he had to go about 9 but Dub decided he’d invite himself along with us, saying he’d like to stay in the apartment for a bit, or until we go out which we decided we’d go out about 11pm to Nightingale. Then he invited himself along to Nightingale and Steph kept telling him he didn’t have enough money to go and get a taxi back. Ta-th left about 9:30pm and then everything escalated from there. I don’t really remember when they started arguing but it wasn’t long after Ta-th left. I think it was over Steph not wanting to give Dub a hug because he was being drunk and annoying and trying to grab her constantly. Me and Liam started getting ready to go out, hoping that it was just a bit of a domestic and things would get sorted and he’d just go. They were arguing for quite a while and I was really trying to leave it but he started saying that their relationship was over and how much he hates her and just a lot of horrible things. And she kept telling him to leave and how he was ruining her night and Liam’s last night. So after I heard him say that I went out onto the balcony and told him to leave and he said it was only between him and Steph and nothing to do with me. I told him that seeing as he was upsetting her and she doesn’t want to talk to him and wants him out he should leave. Then he kept saying ‘this is between me and my girlfriend’ more and more aggressively everytime, with such hate filled eyes, it was fucking scary. I kept telling him she doesn’t want to talk, he’s ruining everyone’s night and he just kept shouting the same thing. So I kept telling him to fuck off out of our apartment. At which point he burnt his fag out on his wrist and I shouted at him for being a cunt and told him to fuck off again and walked back into the apartment. Then he screamed ‘Thank fuck for that’ at me and tried closing the door. And just glared at me and put his fingers up at me. How mature. I should add Dub is indeed 21. A fully grown man. I said to him I actually had respect for him and probably told him to fuck off some more.

So we continue getting ready and I kept asking Liam to just tell him to fuck off but Liam was scared because I thought Dub was pretty close to knocking me out during out argument and we were hoping he’d just get the fucking message. But no. He;s still fucking there. I went out again and told him to get out and he just kept saying that they needed to talk and it’s just between them 2 and he needs to get the fuck out now. I think that’s when I told him to go die. Actually I went out then I think because he smashed 2 glasses on the balcony and threw them off a fucking 20 storey building. And then I later found out he kept holding them to his wrist infront of Steph. Threatening yet again to kill himself. Still he wouldn’t get out of our fucking apartment. At like half 10 Liam told him guests have to go at 11pm because they do and that Steph needs to get ready and he still wouldn’t go. He then came in to me in the bathroom and asked if we could just forget about this and I said no, I don’t want to talk to you Dub, get the fuck out of my apartment, walked out of the room away from him because he was right in my face and he followed me round asking why I kept running away. I kept telling him I didn’t want to talk to him I want him to fuck off. I went onto the balcony and he spitefully went to Steph ‘She’s worse than you’ at which point I turned round and screamed at him ‘Fuck off Dub, get the fuck out right now, Fuck off’. Was he going? Of course fucking not. I think he did go like 10 minutes later as Steph stayed on the balcony with me and Liam must have convinced him. Whilst on the balcony all this time while arguing with Steph, he threatened to jump off, threated to throw Steph off, threatened to kill me and ‘destroy’ me. Threatened to kill himself like he always fucking does. He took an overdose once. About 20 pills and even told Steph he did it for attention. He was actually sat on MSN telling his friends he was taking the pills one by one. He has depression, but he hadn’t been taking his medication. I don’t care it’s not an excuse, it’s his own fucking fault. They guy has serious anger and attention problems.

So he leaves and as Steph’s getting ready he keeps texting her, telling her he needs to talk to her. So she agrees to talk to him on our way to Nightingale. We get out and he’s right outside the apartment and they walk behind me and Liam so they can talk. We get to the gay village and cant see Steph so I ring her and they’re still on their way. Then she texts a few mins later saying she just wants to leave and go home. Me and Liam walk back up to them and I try to convince Liam to let us go back to the apartment but because it’s such a posh hotel, we cant actually be there without him because damages are liable to £1500. Oh yeah Dub smashed 3 glasses, still waiting to see if we get charged for that one. I bet we are, we actually got upgraded to the top penthouse apartment that costs £425 a night! And what happens 3 glasses go missing and there’s smashed glass on the balcony. Not hard to piece together. Yeah so Steph didn’t want to go to Nightingale at all but Liam really did so she convinced me to go along with her and she’d text if there was any trouble. And Dub pulled me aside and said he’s sorry, meant what his text said- Oh yeah he text me some shit about being a loyal friend to Steph, that he admires and respects me and he’s sorry for his behaviour. I told him I didn’t want to speak to him and that if I go he better not leave her for a fucking second and text me if anything happens. Steph seemed like she’d be able to handle it and really wanted us to go. So I reluctantly went.

We did have fun in Nightingale but I’ll put that with good stuff later. Just remembered what he said to me when he came into the bathroom. He told me I don’t understand anything because I have never been in a relationship. Low fucking blow. Really low. I told him I don’t think he understands that I have to clean up his fucking mess, I’m the one who has to make sure she’s ok and that I know a hell of a lot more than him, clearly, look at what he’s doing. I know to an extent what he’s like. Or I thought I did. And if Steph doesn’t want to talk to him, she doesn’t and he was ruining everyones night. That comment really hurt me actually. Like I need reminding that I have no one. Anyway that’s a whole new can of worms.

Nightingale, I left Liam to call Steph most the time as it was up to him how long he wanted to stay and all that. We ended up there for nearly 2 hours maybe, I didn’t realise it was that long as we were dancing and had a lot to drink thanks to Liam accidently ordering us 10 more vodka and cokes. He had £10 and thought drinks were £2 when they were £1 each. Yeah so I look at my phone again when we tell Steph we’d be 15 mins and then I get a text saying she’s at the Rag market with the Bullring staff so we rush to the Bullring. Then Dub rings and says he needs to speak to one of us so I sent Liam to him while I rushed to the Bullring. Steph was there with about 4 or 5 security staff who walked us back to the apartment. The Bullring staff got involved as they had been watching them on the CCTV and could see Dub being violet. He had her pinned up the wall screaming in her face. When she tried to text us he took the phone off her and threatened to smash it, she slapped him so he punched her in the ribs. I later found out that they do have physically fights. Now I don’t care if she hits him, she may be able to pack a bit of a punch but he;s a big bloke. He can hit her a thousand times harder. He should restrain her, not hit her. She’s fucking smaller than me for Christ sakes. So the Bullring staff made him go away and then walked us back to the apartment. They had a word with the security and the Rotunda security bloke took us up the lift but we had to wait for Liam because we didn’t have a key. So I called Dub to ask where Liam was and he hadn’t seen him. Then a few minutes later they both came up in the lift. I’m not sure at all how Dub managed to get back in our apartment but he did. I don’t know how I got to talking to him on the balcony but I was a lot more calm then with him telling him some home truths and still trying to get the piece of shit to leave. I told him to give her space, told him a million times, whenever she tells him she needs space he rings her constantly. I told him he cant blackmail her with killing himself every time and not use everything in their past against her.

Then he and Steph ended up Liam’s room for ages and he was saying how he couldn’t get home because he had no money for a taxi and he’d have to walk. I told him I don’t care he’s not staying in our apartment. He eventually went about half 3 or 4. Whilst in the room with Steph he kept waving a huge knife around that he had took out of our draw. I mean that’s clearly for attention it’s so hard to cut yourself with a huge knife for fucks sakes.

His problem I don’t think lies all with depression. He may be quite severe but he really does have some fucking issues. He has a huge anger problem and a huge attention problem. Steph thinks he planned to tag along anyway and try and stay the night in our apartment for free. He got upset because he wasn’t invited- he doesn’t even know Liam. The way he was with me was horrible. It was vile. I’ve never had a full grown man right up in my face, staring at me as if he is about to kill me. When he burned that fag out on his wrist he looked so fucking crazy and sadistic. It was frightening. He was so vicious, so vile, so poisonous. Everytime he went past the window he was sticking his fingers up at me apparently. He told Steph that when he says sorry to someone they should forgive him automaticly. Sorry life doesn’t work like that. You should know that you’re twenty fucking one! Liam managed to stay calm because I couldn’t. He treated her so awfully that night it was unreal. I was so upset that she was upset. I could have killed him. The reason I walked away was because I’d either kill him or cry. Oh he told me before we left for Nightingale he got like that with me because he cant take it when people don’t listen to him or respect him. In what way did he listen to or respect me? I told him to leave, an apartment I’d paid for numerous times. We all told him to go. He broke 3 glasses. He disrespected me so much and would not listen to a word I had to say. Everytime they have an argument he threatens to kill himself. He has hit her on numerous occasions. Probably quite a fucking lot. He treats her like utter shit. He does not deserve her. He does not deserve anyone. And I will not let him be anywhere near her, preferably forever. He needs serious help and it is not her responibilty to look after him. I cant let her be in that relationship, he is so bad for her it’s unreal. I hate him with every part of me. I cant believe he treated her like that. I cant believe he treated me like that. I told him I’d kill him if he hurt her. I fucking will.

Oh yeah for like a year he had her Facebook password and checked all her messages. He’s a control freak. At Bloodstock 08 he went through her texts and because she’d been speaking to his friend he chucked all her stuff out the tent and I nearly killed him. I never realised how bad their relationship was. He’s so unstable it’s not funny. He is no good for her and I will not let him hurt her again. Just for his sake he needs help before he can be around anyone. And she does not need to deal with that. She can do a billion times better than that piece of shit. He disgusts me. So much.

I had a lot of respect for him, I really did like him. I was grateful to him for trying to make everyone see sense at Bloodstock when they were all pissed off with me. When I was arguing with them he kept asking me if I was ok. He was the only one who made an effort with Zoe. I thought he was good for Steph, they seemed to equal each other out as he’d take no shit unlike Callum. When they split up a few months ago he kept texting and messaging me so eventually I replied telling him she was ok and I’d look after Steph and that he needs to look after himself and I tried to make sure he was ok. Since they have got back together they hadn’t argued as much and he seemed great when I’d been around them together. How more wrong could I be. Everytime they argue he’s basically like that. He really does need to take a look in the mirror and take some responsibility for his actions. He actually doesn’t think he’s done much wrong, he thinks somehow it’s all our fault. Even though he came to our apartment uninvited and would not leave. We did nothing. Steph did nothing. But he can never admit he’s wrong, he cant take any responsibility. He is 21 years old. He is an adult man. He needs to take some responsibility. He needs to sort his life out, it’s not like he doesn’t know how fucked up he is. He is a huge attention seeker. Steph’s mom said something like ‘I guess I thinks he so hard and manly picking on 2 girls and a gay lad’. Pretty much sums up the night. I know she loves him but this is far beyond anything I can forgive him for even if she can. She cant be with someone who treats her like that. Treats anyone like that. We’ll see how things pan out.

Sorry this is so long. It’s not even half my thoughts. He’s a vile excuse for a human being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 am

Oh my god
Hug Hug Hug Hug
And a dozen hugs for Steph too Snug

God, just reading that I'd love to go kill him in the worst ways possible. He sounds like a poor excuse of a man. No. Take that back. He's nowhere near being a man. Animals are even better than that vile idiotic stupid ignorant controlling black mailing attention whore of an ass.
Steph needs to be free of him and soon. He's bad news and though I don't know her, I know that no one deserves that kind of treatment. Sad
And for him being such a fucking asshole to you and saying those things, I could kill him then bring him back to do it again. >Surprised
Hug Hug You are such an amazing and strong person Kellie Snug Don't let that ignorant piece of shit shake you up like that, he's not worth the time of day or oxygen he breathes.
Snug I hope the best for Steph
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

Gotta say Kellie Im damn proud of you Snug for being so strong during that shit. And I hope Steph can be free of him soon for good.

I wont even go into to how much I feel distaste for that animal.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 pm

I knew it was bad but I neve rimagined it was this bad...
I'm truly at a loss here.

You are all so brave Glomp
Why the hell must so must people like this exist?

Just reading this makes me want to physically make him scream in pain. How could anybody even contemplate doing that? Threatening suicide when they don't get their own way. That's sick, so sick. No

He doesn't deserve Steph, he doesn't deserve anyone. How can he physically hit her, and live with a clear conscience?! I hope he gets locked away in some physch ward, in a padded cell, as that the only place where he desrves to be.

I hope he stays clear of you, Liam and Steph for as long as he lives. I swear by hell if he ever comes near you again then I'm going to land on him like a ten tonne pile of bricks.

Glomp Snug Stay strong sis. I love you more that anything.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

It gets worse. Last night while Steph was talking to him, he cut himself pretty bad and was telling her how much he was bleeding. He then went on webcam to her and showed her what he had done and it was really fucking bad. So she ended up calling him an ambulance and we dont know if he's still in hospital now. I'm guessing he is for a suicide attempt. He's also at the hospital Steph's mom works at. It's not going to be good if she sees him. He needs some serious fucking help he really does. I'm going to meet her in a bit so I'll find out everything then.

Thanks everyone for the support, it really means alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 pm

I cried reading that. How can he do that to Steph? How can he do that to himself?
Sick, twisted, rotten bastard. He really, really needs some help and quick.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Hopefully he gets locked up for a good long time. Honestly. he is epitome of "danger to self and others."
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 pm

This guy sounds disgusting. He really needs to be locked up. I'm so proud of you for standing up to him Snug Snug Snug He doesn't diserve Steph, in fact, he doesn't diserve anyone or anything.

It makes me feel sick to my stomach when I see fully grown men act like 2-year olds seeking for attention in the lowest, most pathetic form. Who would -kill- themselves? Especially when drunk? That causes serious damage, and he is just going to have to live with it the rest of his pathetic life.

I hope Steph leaves him, she doesn't need such filth in her life. No one does.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:16 pm

So, I'm kind of stuck how to go about this one.

Two words, one name: Hannah Bowers.
So my "gay" friend Luke is now dating Charlotte. To win her favour after all the heartbreak of Hannah accusing him and Alex of rape - which me and Charlotte and Grace all got tied in with - he decided to make friends with Hannah again. How the fuck him and Charlotte could forgive her for such a thing is beyond me. A close friend to our group Sarah refuses to forgive her too. Now Hannah and me used to be best fucking friends, she knows every single detail about me.
A few weeks ago she told my sister I was bisexual, who then told my dad. I got hell for it though once you get air of it, it is blatantly obvious that I am. My dad now is completely denying it which means it shouldn't get brought up, for which I am happy. But in telling my sister Hannah caused so much shit for me at home. I can never forgive her for the further hell that put me through.
Luke and Charlotte have been blanking me and Sarah and hanging with Hannah a.k.a. bitchface since we aired our views on the situation and said that we will never be friends with her again.
Now today lessons 3&4 me and Charlotte had to skip our lessons for some extra English work with 13 other kids. We were put in a class with Lynny, Lewis and Fiona. During those periods bitchface is free and is supposed to do work with the libriarian. Instead she decided to tag along to our class. For the first part we had batty Ms Wheeler, who doesn't like me much anyways and things bitchface is a golden girl.
We had to read an extract about suicide. In the text a boy called Harry was holding Chalie's lifeless hand. I held in the tears so much. Such a waste of life. It brought back memories of Alek. Many of you here would know of Sonika. I was close to her son. After they moved away Alek committed suicide because of somethings his dad said and did. Sonika is still in pieces and I'm still torn because we were so close. Hannah poked fun at it. She said "that kid must have some serious issues. Fucking freak". Then she went on to make 'emo' jokes and jokes about self-harm. I started crying. Charlotte my best friend told me to "grow up and get over it". How the fuck can I get over my close friends death? Suicide. I loved him to pieces. I loved him so much. Yet out of all this Lewis - who is a friend of my boyfriend's - told me it'd be ok and to be strong. A guy I hardly know!
Next we changed over classes in Mr. Miln's. I think he's a great teacher. We had to write to set a scene and describe the main character. I wrote about what it must have been like at a Tristania concert with Vibeke. Describing everything in spot on poetic detail. Mr. Miln loved it and asked me to read it out. Hannah coughed/said "dyke" and started making jibes at my sexuality. I blanked her. Then it got worse. She put her hand up and when called upon she said "Sir, did you know that Tayla is gay and is covering it up by dating Steven?" Lewis told her to shut the fuck up yet she carried on "And Kellie, oh yes, we all know about Kellie! Tayla's cheating on Steven with her! They are nothing like sisters more like lesbian lovers". Miln told her to shut up and kept me behind. He didn't understand the situation but asked me about my true sexuality. I told him the truth and he pinkie swore to keep hush-hush on it.
Next off to History, which my row goes Sarah, me, Charlotte, Hannah, Zoe, Natalie. Hannah was copying Charlotte's work and I pointed it out. Then she claimed she was "merely taking ideas and notes from it", isn't that copying though? Then she started bitching to me to Zoe who hate her. Zoe told her to shut up.
So she got louder and louder until I snapped and said "Just stop bitching about me now! OK?!".
Her response was louder "At least I'm not sleeping with someone who's upposed to be my sister. Ugly fucking skets the both of you."
Me "Leave Kellie out of this. You've never met her. You know nothing about her. Don't start."
Her, louder again "Or else she's going to rip my legs off?!" She laughs. I ignored her. Then she says really loudly, "Go sort your life out you sket".
Me, "It's fine the way it is."
Her even louder, "Go cut yourself again. It'll make you feel better. Maybe you'll go to deep and make us all happy!".
By now the class had gone silent. Like death like silent. I haven't self harmed in a while now, I don't plan to either. What made what she said alot worse is, that is exactly what my dad has been saying. So I flipped and said in a low, quiet but aggressive voice.
"Oh fuck off Hannah! You get everything you could ever want! You're mommy and daddy's perfect little princess. You get everything you could ever want. Yet you still bully to get more. You. You are a selfish manipulative bitch."
Now she screams "Oh go and get raped by your half-brother. Again! Yeah. I bet you'll enjoy that."
I started sobbing in hysteria, and Sarah jumped up and screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU!!"
Our history teacher told Sarah off and did nothing about Hannah. I felt so bad because Sarah is lovely and she got into shit for backing me. Then we went out for a task on the field with the class and Hannah went off with Charlotte. They blanked us for the rest of the lesson. Yet all my friends who didn't know were in huge shock. The 'plastic' girls even gave me hug and told me it'd be ok. Yet, I copied down the notes with the other 6 chosen for my teacher, and tried to be strong, even with Hannah sneering and laughing at me.
After the lesson Luke usually meets us three and we go get lunch. As soon as the bell went Charlotte found Luke and they went off with Hannah, ditching me and Sarah once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:01 am

^Ohh dear. I'm so sorry about that. I fucking hate when people like to gossip about someone's sexuality. What's the deal with that? I mean, Sexuality doesn't make you a bad person. Just remember, you haven't done anything wrong, you're a lovely girl and your dad shouldn't be ashamed because your sexual orientation is different. That girl, Hannah should grow up, really...It's her behavior and attitude which is so fucking childish. Please Tayla, don't let people like that piss you off, or make you feel bad. Those people doesn't even deserve your attention. But If she still annoys you that much, you can punch her right in her nose, don't need to endure her foolishness. Or you can pwn her from distance. I bet her smile froze when you told your teacher about your sexuality. The bitch got pissed off.

Or just ignore her.

I love you Tayla , you're a wonderful person... The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 630522 The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 143589
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:12 am

Thankyou Mary Snug It means alot. Glomp I love you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:41 am

You're welcome Dear. I'm always here for you Hug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:05 am

That's unbelieveble. I hate how people can just judge you because of your sexuality and what Hannah is just crosses the line.
She doesn't deserve all the good things she gets, her attitude is disgusting.
Charlotte should not have left you. That is so pathetic. You can't just leave your -best friend- and go with someone you used to consider an enemy. HELLO! Hannah plaintly lied to you and now has the upper hand.
You know what? Just ignore her. Doing the same to her would only make you like her, it wastes your time.

I'm so sorry you have to go through that, Tayla. It disgusts me you go through bullying at school. You know who your true friends are with what happened that day. I'm sorry, you shouldn't be hastled at school because of your sexuality.

Hannah is probably one of the most pathetic people I've heard of. She doesn't deserve being spoilt, but obviously she'll end up all alone by the time she's 20.
Back to top Go down
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh my gosh I'm sorry Tayla Glomp I can't believe this I'm so sorry and what a freak if someone shouted that about someone I would kill them I know exactly what your talking about I'm sorry as I have already said. People like Hannah need to shut up you are you and she can't put her foot in that, what a creep. And you are great friends with Kellie best friends your so so close and Hannah is being pathetic. I always talk about you at school I always say I need my Tay, because you're the best and like Mary said you're a wonderful person and sexuality does not change that. Ignore these people its the best advice ever, Stay with Sarah she's the best person you've got remember you may never have to see these people again in two weeks go on your own route and leave these freaks to let their life be a misery and like my mom always used to say be the bigger person ignore it, let them be and one day it come to them smack bang in the face and realize they were being absolute bullies. Remember everyone on here, Chalice, the Epica forum are all her for you and we love you dearly you are a fantastic person and deserve a life full of ambitions that will come true, I love you so remember I and everyone else is always here for you <3 I adore you!!! Glomp
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Thankyou Fani. It means alot. I just can't believe how low these people have to sink to get at me.

Liz, you are amazing. Snug What you've said has made me feel alot better. I'm so greatful that I have my friends. I love you too Glomp
Back to top Go down
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:24 pm

You're welcome love you Glomp
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:46 am

Holy shit Tayla, I can't believe that Hannah chick said all those fucked up things to you. Jaw Drop I mean, that's way too fucked up of her to say/do something like that, especially in front of the whole entire class and stuff. Man, I swear Tayla, if I were your age and were a girl, I'd've wooped that bitche's ass so badly. I wouldn't've hesitated at all, but then again, don't follow my "advise". I wouldn't be so much as offended or insulted by what she said, than actually pissed because she said it. So I'm real sorry about that whole shit that bitch put you through, in front of all your peers. but you know what? So she told the whole entire class you're gay/bi, whatever? Well fuck it, and fuck all of them. Like seriously, is it your job to make other people happy, do you have to make your parents happy? Or your friends? Or your teacher, or whoever fuckin else? FUCK NO! What the fuck do they know or care!? what you have to worry about is you, yourself, your happinness! You have to worry about what makes YOU happy, not what makes other people happy. They're not you, you're not them, so fuck them. You have to realize, that no matter what, this is YOUR life we're talking about, so so what if your gay, or bi, or you cut yourself, or you're emo, or whatever the fuck it is that people always try to label an individual or group of people as!? You have to pursue that "thing" (whether it's the love of your life, job, dream car, having a family, whatever the fuck you think is worthy of pursuing) in life that you know will make you happy. I know this sounds so fuckin cheesy and shit, but you have to follow your heart, not what people tell you or what society wants you to be. So you know what, yeah, I'm sure that stupid bitch probably embarrassed you and angered you so much in front of the class, but you know what, in the long run and probably a couple of years from now, while you're hanging out with your friends, about to go to college, have a nice job, and having a great relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend and laughing and smiling, that same bitch is probably going to be in a miserable, lonely state, all cracked-up and used, with probably children already, in a bad relationship, and everyone's gonna know her as the used-up whore that she let every guy hit. At this point, you have more strength, are more mature, and are more open-minded than that fuckin bitch, that's for sure. At least you're confident and proud of who and what you are (right? I really hope so, cause you should be ashamed of NOTHING!) be proud, be happy, live your life the way YOU want to. Fuck everybody else, and well shit, fuck me too then. Point is, you have to do whatever makes you happy for YOURSELF, not for anybody else. It's your life, not mine's, not their's, not anybody's so no one has any rights over your life except you, so no one has any right to judge your way of life. Whether it's today, tomorrow, next year, a hundreds years from now, or whenever the fuck, the world has to realize there's this certain idea called individuality that makes every single one of us unique and special, so that being said, whether the world wants to admit it or not, they're going to have to accept it. Accept us for who we are and for what we stand for/believe in. If anything, you should be feeling a lot stronger and better about yourself and feel very sorry for that bitch because she's one sad, pathetic, desperate for attention, insecure, close-minded, sorry-ass, manipulative, little bitch. She's the one with the fuckin low self-esteem, the one with no self-respect, and the one in denial. FUCK. HER! Again, just remember, you have friends here and over there that care about you and love you, and we're all here for you for comfort, support, and whatever else. Stay strong and take care of yourself. Truly sorry. Glomp

p.s. I swear to fuckin god, this wasn't supposed to be a long post, but it happened, so yeah, sorry. Snug

p.s.s. And don't EVER put your self down either, or even think for a second that you might be "wrong" or that what you're doing is "wrong", cause it's NOT! You deserve to be happy with whoever and however you want to. Comfort
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:20 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
And don't EVER put your self down either, or even think for a second that you might be "wrong" or that what you're doing is "wrong", cause it's NOT! You deserve to be happy with whoever and however you want to.

That's my point Rob!
I mean Tayla is not doing anything wrong. It's just that girl who needs attention, she is the one who is a fucking failure. Tayla just ignore her, because if you analyze her behaviour closely(like shouting like a fucking maniac that you're cheating with Kellie and to go cut yourself. Just look at her she's the one being ridiculous). It just means she needs attention and if you give her what she wants she'll continue. Just ignore her Tayla. Snug

If it were possible, I would go all the way to England and punch her right in the face. She deserves that and more for making you feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Thankyou so much Rob and thanks once again Mary. I realise now, you are both so, so right.
Snug Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

So… I’m not really sure where to start. A few of you know what happened, but most probably don’t. So I’ll start at the somewhat beginning and try to keep this short.
So, I’m in 4-H (XD Dunno how many of you will know what that is) But basically, like, a club that meets every month and shows things in the fair and does community projects, stuff like that. Well the club is made of kids and teens, and then leaders which are all adults, usually parents of the club members. One of those leaders is Ian. My family is friends with his entire family, they were at my Quinceanera and helped put together a lot of the things, their kids were in my court of honor (my moms idea Razz not mine). I didn’t used to like them, but have gotten used to them. Especially Ian. Those that are friends with me on FB have probably seen me joke around with him a lot, we were pretty good “friends” I certainly trusted him and enjoyed seeing him, and his company. He made me laugh and smile.
Well, the beginning of May, he found my email address and emailed me. He told me he’d had a dream of me, that would make him blush the next time he saw me. I thought he must mean it was something regarding a inside joke we’d had, where I’m a princess and he’s my knight. I was so wrong. He emailed me the dream May 6th, and, in a nutshell, he dreamed that we were walking in a store, then one of us pushed the other down onto a bed. He dreamed that he’d stared kissing me, and that, to quote him “you returned with a fervor all your own” He then dreamed that he started touching me and feeling me up, saying that he found I was either “really cold or really excited”. He then dreamed, that I got on top of him, and took off all my clothes. Then he dreamed that I went down on him and “stimulated him”. He ends the dream saying something along the lines of, he hopes I don’t think he is a dirty old man, and that he cared a lot about me. And then he says “I hope you sleep well tonight”
I didn’t. Since then, I couldn’t sleep. I had panic attacks at night, I would get so upset and scared, that I’d pass out. I was completely disgusted and terrified. And might I add, he is in his 40’s. Married. And has 3 kids… 2 of which are daughters.
I told some people, but didn’t tell my parents. I replied to his email, laughing it off. I pretended it didn’t bother me, because I knew I’d have to see him again. But he didn’t stop, he started sending suggestive comments, like calling me a naughty little minx, and telling me to kiss things and make them better. He asked if he could call me babe. I was so disturbed and disgusted. I told my friend Kat, who is my only friend I can actually hang out with, because she lives in my town. She was horrified, and she put it really bluntly, that if I didn’t tell. I’d regret not telling when he did something more. And she was right, because he lives 5 blocks from my house. The next day I finally decided to tell my dad.
My dad. who’s job is watching sex offenders when they get out of prison. Irony much?
I showed him the email and he was pissed to hell. Furious. He told me to email Ian back, telling him that this ends now, and that it was out of line and inappropriate. So I did, I sent a long email, telling him it was inappropriate, disgusting, and appalling. That he should never have done this, and it ended now. I pointed out that he had daughters of his own and how would he feel if someone did the same to one of them.
He replies, saying “to be fair, you were the one that started with the off-color comments on face book”. EXCUSE ME?!. I was pissed. I emailed back saying there was a difference between sarcasm and what he was doing and that it was inappropriate and not funny. I reminded him what my dad does. What does he reply? He replies saying his wife tells him if comments are inappropriate, that he’s sorry I was uncomfortable. But that I’m “reading too dirty into things.” I snapped.
I’m so sorry that I’m reading “too dirty” into him having a sexual dream of me. Of him calling me these names. Of all of his Wink and :-* faces. He was trying to manipulate me into thinking it was okay. Trying to twist it around so that it was my fault. I wanted to reply so badly, but my parents told me not to.
So last night, the police came. We made an official report. I printed out copies of the emails, explained what was going on, and they wrote it all down. My dad pointed out some less-known laws about situations like this, and pointed out that he’d committed a felony. The police said they would go to his house and give him an official warning, and that they would go to the states attorney to see how we would proceed.
So there is a possibility this could go to court :-\ I didn’t want to go to court over this, but we might have to. So, because he has kids, DCFS might become involved… possibly might take his younger children. For that, I feel horrible. I’ve been in foster care, I know how horrible it is. I know how awful DCFS is. It that happened to those kids, I would never be able to forgive myself.
My dad pointed out that we have a lot on our side, because of proof. However, my sister screwed up a lot in our town, and he reminded me of all she did. (Accused my dad of molesting her. Accused another guy of molesting her and made him lose his job). So he said that people would probably say I was lying, and say I was just following in ixel’s footsteps. That disgusts me because I don’t want to destroy a family. I don’t want to cause all of these problems.
So now, my parents have called a counselor to come here tonight for me to talk to. We’ve known this counselor for a long time, he knows all the problems my sister has called. However I HATE him. My parents took me to him when I was with Holly and they found out about it. They tried to get him to “talk sense into me” After all he said to me and how upset he got me, he was the reason I cut again after not having done so in so long. Talking to him is NOT good for me. :-\ But… I’ll have to tonight. So that outta be fun.
So I’m not sure what problems will surface from this. If I have to go to court, or if his kids are taken. If the whole town bans against us. I’m not sure how I’ll handle this all :-\ But anyway, thought I would get this all out in order so no one wonders later why I’ve lost the little sanity I have Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:10 am

*huggles you up* Oh I'm so sorry Rynne. I hope everything can work out ok for his kids and they just give him what he deserves. Try not to worry so much about it and beat yourself up about it because it's out of your hands now and he really did need reporting. You dont know what he is capable of and you've probably saved a lot of other young girls from him. Glomp

I'm sorry you have to see this councellor but stay strong and dont let anything negative he has to say effect you. It will all be ok and it will all work out Glomp It was a really brave step of you telling your dad and now it can get handled propely Snug
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:55 am

FallenHalos wrote:
So… I’m not really sure where to start. A few of you know what happened, but most probably don’t. So I’ll start at the somewhat beginning and try to keep this short.
So, I’m in 4-H (XD Dunno how many of you will know what that is) But basically, like, a club that meets every month and shows things in the fair and does community projects, stuff like that. Well the club is made of kids and teens, and then leaders which are all adults, usually parents of the club members. One of those leaders is Ian. My family is friends with his entire family, they were at my Quinceanera and helped put together a lot of the things, their kids were in my court of honor (my moms idea Razz not mine). I didn’t used to like them, but have gotten used to them. Especially Ian. Those that are friends with me on FB have probably seen me joke around with him a lot, we were pretty good “friends” I certainly trusted him and enjoyed seeing him, and his company. He made me laugh and smile.
Well, the beginning of May, he found my email address and emailed me. He told me he’d had a dream of me, that would make him blush the next time he saw me. I thought he must mean it was something regarding a inside joke we’d had, where I’m a princess and he’s my knight. I was so wrong. He emailed me the dream May 6th, and, in a nutshell, he dreamed that we were walking in a store, then one of us pushed the other down onto a bed. He dreamed that he’d stared kissing me, and that, to quote him “you returned with a fervor all your own” He then dreamed that he started touching me and feeling me up, saying that he found I was either “really cold or really excited”. He then dreamed, that I got on top of him, and took off all my clothes. Then he dreamed that I went down on him and “stimulated him”. He ends the dream saying something along the lines of, he hopes I don’t think he is a dirty old man, and that he cared a lot about me. And then he says “I hope you sleep well tonight”
I didn’t. Since then, I couldn’t sleep. I had panic attacks at night, I would get so upset and scared, that I’d pass out. I was completely disgusted and terrified. And might I add, he is in his 40’s. Married. And has 3 kids… 2 of which are daughters.
I told some people, but didn’t tell my parents. I replied to his email, laughing it off. I pretended it didn’t bother me, because I knew I’d have to see him again. But he didn’t stop, he started sending suggestive comments, like calling me a naughty little minx, and telling me to kiss things and make them better. He asked if he could call me babe. I was so disturbed and disgusted. I told my friend Kat, who is my only friend I can actually hang out with, because she lives in my town. She was horrified, and she put it really bluntly, that if I didn’t tell. I’d regret not telling when he did something more. And she was right, because he lives 5 blocks from my house. The next day I finally decided to tell my dad.
My dad. who’s job is watching sex offenders when they get out of prison. Irony much?
I showed him the email and he was pissed to hell. Furious. He told me to email Ian back, telling him that this ends now, and that it was out of line and inappropriate. So I did, I sent a long email, telling him it was inappropriate, disgusting, and appalling. That he should never have done this, and it ended now. I pointed out that he had daughters of his own and how would he feel if someone did the same to one of them.
He replies, saying “to be fair, you were the one that started with the off-color comments on face book”. EXCUSE ME?!. I was pissed. I emailed back saying there was a difference between sarcasm and what he was doing and that it was inappropriate and not funny. I reminded him what my dad does. What does he reply? He replies saying his wife tells him if comments are inappropriate, that he’s sorry I was uncomfortable. But that I’m “reading too dirty into things.” I snapped.
I’m so sorry that I’m reading “too dirty” into him having a sexual dream of me. Of him calling me these names. Of all of his Wink and :-* faces. He was trying to manipulate me into thinking it was okay. Trying to twist it around so that it was my fault. I wanted to reply so badly, but my parents told me not to.
So last night, the police came. We made an official report. I printed out copies of the emails, explained what was going on, and they wrote it all down. My dad pointed out some less-known laws about situations like this, and pointed out that he’d committed a felony. The police said they would go to his house and give him an official warning, and that they would go to the states attorney to see how we would proceed.
So there is a possibility this could go to court :-\ I didn’t want to go to court over this, but we might have to. So, because he has kids, DCFS might become involved… possibly might take his younger children. For that, I feel horrible. I’ve been in foster care, I know how horrible it is. I know how awful DCFS is. It that happened to those kids, I would never be able to forgive myself.
My dad pointed out that we have a lot on our side, because of proof. However, my sister screwed up a lot in our town, and he reminded me of all she did. (Accused my dad of molesting her. Accused another guy of molesting her and made him lose his job). So he said that people would probably say I was lying, and say I was just following in ixel’s footsteps. That disgusts me because I don’t want to destroy a family. I don’t want to cause all of these problems.
So now, my parents have called a counselor to come here tonight for me to talk to. We’ve known this counselor for a long time, he knows all the problems my sister has called. However I HATE him. My parents took me to him when I was with Holly and they found out about it. They tried to get him to “talk sense into me” After all he said to me and how upset he got me, he was the reason I cut again after not having done so in so long. Talking to him is NOT good for me. :-\ But… I’ll have to tonight. So that outta be fun.
So I’m not sure what problems will surface from this. If I have to go to court, or if his kids are taken. If the whole town bans against us. I’m not sure how I’ll handle this all :-\ But anyway, thought I would get this all out in order so no one wonders later why I’ve lost the little sanity I have Razz

I already talked to you about it on fb chat, so you already know what I think about all of this and especially about that I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck-If-He's-A-Long-Time-Friend-Of-Your-Parents-Or-Club-Leader-Piece-Of-Shit-Low-Life-Ass-Mother-Fuckin-Son-Of-A-Bitch-Perverted-Sick-Minded-Bastardized-Shitfuck! Point is, he's a fuckin pedophile! Like you said, he's a 40-year old husband/father with 3 fuckin kids for fuck's sake! WTF!? How dare he even tells you about his mother-fuckin sick, disturbing, disgusting dreams/fantasies!? Just thinking about it pisses me off so much. I just hope he gets what he deserves, and hope that the town/community isn't stupid and ignorant to let -that- piece of ass-wipe get away with it because what really worries me the most is your safety and well-being. Like I said before, it's better to prevent, than to regret. So I really hope that fucker leaves you the fuck alone and he goes to jail for this shit. Please keep me informed about anything, and everything that happens about this situation. And please take care of yourself, and we're all here for you for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Rynne Glomp I'm so sorry to hear this Glomp stay strong my dear, I know you can be. I'm really shocked and shaken at it Glomp you did the right thing with telling your dad and I really hope everything goes ok for you Glomp I'm so sorry about this if you ever need me I'm always here. I love you <3 Glomp and don't worry It'll be ok Glomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next