The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock

Go down 
+16
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
Frozen
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
KellieBent
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Razz Wink Lucky Onno. Actually do you sleep with me every night? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm

I would. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm

I do! I cuddle with you and use Amy as a pillow Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:22 pm

XD Well there's plenty of room in my bed Kay.

Aww I'm so happy now Andy cuddles me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm

The strangest image ever just popped into my head. And it had the strange caption "Don't you wish you're friends were sheep like mine?"

I need coffee. XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:36 pm

XD This conversation has really entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:02 pm

It ammused me alot Smile its actually quite sweet in my opinion Razz

However that might be because I have a sheep thats named after a friend she makes a good pillow (sheep not the person never got chance to use the person as a pillow Razz), though I asked if I could name the sheep after her first Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:57 pm

I just realized I have a sheep-mascot right up there on my shelf! Laughing How could I forget about it and never associate it with WT! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:53 am

Sweet Sorrow wrote:
It ammused me alot Smile its actually quite sweet in my opinion Razz

That's us, sweet and amusing. XD And a few other things, but there really isn't a polite way to say those things. XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:55 am

XD WT should be proud to have sheep like us.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 am

It figures I would be a pillow...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 am

Well, you're clearly the more lovable of the sheep. You swear much less. Razz XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 am

Lmao XD Thanks Kay! Tis true.

I dont care I still get to sleep with Andy every night.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 am

Nobody wants to sleep with a Kayleigh. Sobbing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 am

KellieBent wrote:
XD Well there's plenty of room in my bed Kay.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 am

I'll be there in a minute. XD

I wish. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 am

I wish too Super glomp

How about when I find a sheep... and I am searching.. I name it after you. Then you'll kind of be in my bed.

How it must be to just browse this forum and find this conversation Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 am

Hug

I'll name an animal after you to. Razz

There isn't anything "wrong" with this conversation, we're just being... overly friendly. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:35 am

Yay Smile Andy's started something here. You can cuddle up to me and Minty my sheep Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:35 am

And you can cuddle up to me, and my 12 year old bear, Kurly. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:41 am

Very Happy Aww I love it. Minty is 18, he must be by now. I'll ask my mom when exactly she brought him. Razz and then it's like you're there. I love this idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 am

I do too. Smile Best idea we've hatched in forever. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 am

It is Very Happy it's nice though because I'll be able to hug you for real... kind of. So that saves me saying I need to fly over, well i do want to, it's just not possible. But I can hug my mini Kay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Change of plans it not quite sweet its actually extremmly sweet and cute Smile and I agree its an excellent idea.

I have an 18 year old squirrel named Sidny hes only 2 months younger than me and was won by my father in a hook and grab machine for me on my first holiday to Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm

KellieBent wrote:
It is Very Happy it's nice though because I'll be able to hug you for real... kind of. So that saves me saying I need to fly over, well i do want to, it's just not possible. But I can hug my mini Kay Smile

I know, we just totally saved each other like hundreds of dollars. Razz

Sweet Sorrow wrote:
Change of plans it not quite sweet its actually extremmly sweet and cute and I agree its an excellent idea.

I have an 18 year old squirrel named Sidny hes only 2 months younger than me and was won by my father in a hook and grab machine for me on my first holiday to Cornwall.

Hug

Aaw, that's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next