The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment

Go down 
+37
NateScion
SoulLily
james_r_lucas
rosetounge
MetalHeadLiz
xut0piax
Cosmic Ghost
donttearmedown
HandOfSorrow
Mitsy
angedemon
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
magnoly
WTrocker
Alyna
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Lady Draconian
shadowlight166
The Key
Frozen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
FallenHalos
CatocalaLacrymosa
Ktsunami
TruthBeneathTheRose
Onno
KellieBent
ice-queen
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
Anna
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Invidia- Delain

It's such an amazing song. Charlotte and Martijn write very good lyrics and Charlotte writes amazing vocal lines, she's very talented Smile Sounds like the new albums gonna be heavier and we'll have the actual members of Delain.

March 30th needs to hurry up, although if I order it, it's probably gonna arrive later than the 30th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Snakes On A Plane (Bring It) - Cobra Starship with The Academy Is... , Gym Class Heros, The Sounds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 am

Freakin' She is my Sin

IT IS STUCK LIKE GUM IN MY MIND :bom:
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
Freakin' She is my Sin

IT IS STUCK LIKE GUM IN MY MIND :bom:

Sorry I know that's NQ's fault for putting those thoughts in your head *ducks*

Mine would have to be White Horse & Love Story by Taylor Swift
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Master Passion Greed and Sahara- Nightwish.

HEP! HEP! Razz

Indivia- Delain still Smile

Songs seem to change everyday Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 am

Love - Peroxwhy?gen.

Love is a problem I can't solve
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Catafalque- Crimson Dust and Nightfall Serenade
After Forever- The Evil That Men Do and Come
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:32 am

She is My Sin

I can't help it...it's priceless Clapping
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:21 am

"Secret's Case" - Wildpath

Their music is just too epically awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 am

No, no, no!!! It was an interview in which Tarja said something about not knowing what Tuomas meant with She is My Sin that made me love that song lol Laughing

Lonely Road by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 am

Smoke - 100Monkeys
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Swanheart- Nightwish

All those beautiful people
I want to have them all
All those porcelain models
If only I could make them fall

Sleeping Sun [Rock Werchter 2008]- Nightwish
It's the preformance of it Smile

Bury Me Where I Fall- 36 Crazyfists

I should listen to more bands, or not Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Come Around - Sing It Loud
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

The Power Of Love- Anneke van Giersbergen

Monsters- The Gathering
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 pm

With Legs Like That - Zebrahead

Spellbound - Lacuna Coil
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Beauty of the Beast- NW
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Come Around - Sing It Loud

What goes around comes around in the end
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 am

Bloodwork- 36 Crazyfists

I just found the video from Download 2006 the first ever time I saw them Smile I only knew Slit Wrist Theory then but I fell in love with them after the first second watching them.