The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment

Go down 
+37
NateScion
SoulLily
james_r_lucas
rosetounge
MetalHeadLiz
xut0piax
Cosmic Ghost
donttearmedown
HandOfSorrow
Mitsy
angedemon
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
magnoly
WTrocker
Alyna
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Lady Draconian
shadowlight166
The Key
Frozen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
FallenHalos
CatocalaLacrymosa
Ktsunami
TruthBeneathTheRose
Onno
KellieBent
ice-queen
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
Anna
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry.

WTF? Shocked

WTF?

Mine right now are

The Haunting (Somewhere In Time) & Love You To Death by Kamelot
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:01 am

Any of Agua De Annique's songs at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 am

Inside the Fire - Disturbed
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile I'm becoming obsessed with Delain Razz

The 69 Eyes Smile Good times with them supporting WT.

Hell yeah they were good times Very Happy two of my fav bands in one night Razz

After Forever - Energize Me
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:47 pm

I friggin ADORE this song....it's from the video game "Rogue Galaxy" but it kinda sums up me feelings so...

Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Travel - The Gathering. "I wish you knew your music was to stay forever" <3
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Ilse DeLange - So Incredible
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm

sallys song-amy lee
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Framed in Blood - The 69 Eyes
At Wits End - Pirates Of The Caribbean soundtrack
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

When Dreams Fall Apart, I Am (Your Pleasuremaker), Free Like The Wind, Can I Be Wrong, Echoes of My Heart- Alyson Avenue

As cheesy as they might be, it's Anette Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:18 am

So What by Pink Very Happy Awesome song.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:39 pm

The Most Beautiful Place- Edenbridge
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Only Time - Enya
Can You Hear Me? - The Lovecrave
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:35 am

Bitch - Mcqueen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 am

No Compliance /// Delain (Sharon and Marco are amazing)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:45 am

Sleeping Sun- Nightwish
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Follow Me and Feed Us- Pain ft Anette Olzon Smile
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Saimhain, The Burning Times - incubus sukkubus
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:45 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
Sleeping Sun- Nightwish
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 pm

I wouldnt say they are my favourites but they will do for today. I have been listening to Origin- Evanescence. Brings back memories Smile Anywhere, Where Will You Go, Field of Innocence, Away From Me, Even In Death. Good songs.

Nightwish- The Siren with Anette. I am completely in love with that song Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:03 pm

^ Dude, true that on the Origin songs<3 LOVE THEM I love you Might be the best Ev. songs...

I'm fairly certain I saw Anette sing The Siren Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 pm

My new CD player can actually play my like 4 or 5 year old Origin bootleg Razz And the new comp. I do love the Origin songs though. Back with the original Ev members.

XD I've seen her sing it twice. Bloodstock was the best I was at the barrier right in front of her microphone. I thought I was gonna die Razz She looked at me 4 times. I'm sure I've said this all before Razz She sang 'Take Me Home' to me TPATP. She is amazing Smile Couldnt see that much of Tuomas unfortunatly. That man is so sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Decode-paramore
so what-pink
cold- lacuna coil
whisper-evanescence
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:37 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Follow Me and Feed Us- Pain ft Anette Olzon Smile
Same here Smile And I rediscovered The Corrs' No More Cry today. Such an addictive song.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Mine would have to be "Name" and "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next