The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Interview Topic

Go down 
+20
nightfalls
Diny
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Frozen
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
KellieBent
Onno
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
Ktsunami
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Interview Topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm not sure if non-Dutchies can watch this video, but it's from the Harpen Gala yesterday. You can see Robert's thank you speech. (It should be noted that he mentions the former bandmembers but forgets his brother Martijn =P)

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=9021971
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

I couldn't understand what they're saying, but thanks for posting it. I'm glad they won. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 am

Awww poor Martijn. Nice to see the guys though.

It starts about 1 hour 12 by the way.

Found this on the Offical Forum. Not too sure where it's from. I hope she gets better Sad

Quote :
Unbelievable, we have a golden harp won!

The Golden Harp is an oeuvre price for musicians who are in their career are uniquely meritorious made for Dutch music. In our view, the sought after golden harpjes mostly to musicians / bands that have much longer participate. On the other hand we also have been turning back 13 years as WT. The time is hard, that we have forgotten already, but there is still enough that we can and want to do with our music. So no worries!

Tonight was the ceremony and we had a bit of 'Black Symphony' prepared. Unfortunately I was told last Monday that I have pneumonia and it is really easy to do. So everyone was disappointed, because we believe it is 1 of the best awards that can get as a band. There is a vloekje to WT with respect to the best ceremony. Action for Popprijs even though we had to let us go a few years ago. We are also not every day with the Metropole Orchestra, but if I can still even go ... lol. So I sat with an apple and a cup of tea to watch the ceremony and the boys on stage. I was proud of them and for us!

This, on behalf of the whole band once again thank everyone who is or has been in the band you know who you are.

There are too many to mention but include; AT Productions, Eye-sound, our record, our former band members and crew members!

In addition, know you know there are more! I want Jerney Kaagman, I once called home because they wanted us to save in 7 locks to the same walk after our success with 'Ice Queen', for support through Buma culture abroad and to arrange our harp. BUT of course last but not least you, OUR FANS because there is or is everything!

Big hug & X!

Sharon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 am

^When was this posted? Surprised
Oh poor Sharon Sad
13 years of WT...OMG,how must I feel that my fave band has the same age as me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 pm

This was posted on the official site, the Dutch part! I made a more correct translation, you can find it in the The Boys thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks Onno Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Interview Topic - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Interview Topic - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Smile Thanks Onno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Interview Topic   Interview Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Awaiting translation on from the Offical Forum: