The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album

Go down 
+5
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Empty
PostSubject: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:20 pm

from aguadeannique.com:

Coming February 2009 Anneke van Giersbergen and her band AGUA DE ANNIQUE will give two unique shows at the Melkweg, Amsterdam (12 February) and at the Oosterpoort, Groningen (13 February). During these intimate performances Anneke will shed some light on her compositions through personal stories.

Anneke will also be joined on stage by Sharon den Adel (WITHIN TEMPTATION), Niels Geusebroek (SILKSTONE) and singer-songwriter Marike Jager. These artists will also perform on her new acoustic album.

Anneke van Giersbergen sharing the stage with Sharon den Adel is a rare occasion. Earlier this year Anneke appeared as a special guest on WITHIN TEMPTATION’s live-DVD. Now Sharon and Anneke will join forces on stage again to perform that same song "Somewhere". This song, in a new acoustic version, will also appear on Anneke’s forthcoming album.

As well as acoustic versions of songs from her solo debut "Air", the album will contain some great collaborations. Besides Sharon den Adel, Niels Geusebroek and Marike Jager, Anneke will be joined by Danny Cavanagh (ANATHEMA), John Wetton (KING CRIMSON, ASIA) and Arjen Lucassen (AYREON). The album will be presented during these special shows. Anneke
states: "over the last years I have done many guest appearances for a
wide range of artists. This time I wanted to be the one to invite an
outstanding lineup of musicians to contribute to my album"

Upcoming Shows:

February
12 2009: Melkweg, Amsterdam NL
13 2009: Oosterpoort, Groningen NL

I really did not expect this! Something to look forward to in 2009, might actually go to the show in Amsterdam... Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 pm

I've died and gone to WT heaven, haven't I?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 am

I think we all have.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 am

February will be awesome...new Delain album, and a new studio version of Somewhere...I wonder if it will be mainly guitars, or will they add cello?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:08 am

OMS THAT WILL BE AWESOME. I'm so excited Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Me too I can't wait Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:04 am

Smile So today after realising that I now love Anneke on Somewhere Smile I am really excited for a new version of Somewhere Smile

I wonder if I can get to Holland for February... I'm gonna try Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 am

Smile Preview of Somewhere