The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

All your questions about WT

Go down 
+11
Ktsunami
Alyna
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Onno
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
Amairwyn
NeonFishnets
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

All your questions about WT Empty
PostSubject: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

We have an FAQ topic, but some questions aren't answered in there. Here's for all your random questions that don't go anywhere else. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 am

Did WT play ME and Ice Queen during the US tour? And are all the animals in the ME video real? ( This may seem like a silly question, but I really want to know it! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 am

They did play both ME and Ice Queen during the US tour. Ice Queen ended the setlist like usual Razz

I believe they are, but I could be wrong. 89% sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
They did play both ME and Ice Queen during the US tour. Ice Queen ended the setlist like usual Razz

Yes!! Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:09 pm

The animals look real to me and I dont think WT would of had the budget then to have completely CGI animals. They dont look like stuffed animals though Razz so I guess they are real.

I was suprised to find out that the doves on THoE cover are actually real and were there with Sharon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:11 pm

They were? I always thought they looked real. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:20 pm

I thought they were real doves but I didnt realise they were actually really there on the pic.

http://allthememories.org/displayimage.php?pid=33289&fullsize=1

'It was not very pleasant holding them, by the way; they'd fly away and sit on the decor'
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 pm

I wonder how long it took them to make that picture, then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Yeah it would be difficult I think but of course WT did the real thing! why not? It would be so much more fun to take the picture with the doves rather than photoshopping them in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 pm

I agree! So much nicer to use real animals. Very Happy

100th post! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:14 am

Amairwyn wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:

Yes!! Razz

I saw them as an opener for Lacuna Coil and Andy saw them headline but they did play both songs in the short 7 song set I got to see.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Who wrote the songs on Enter? I know WT probably wrote them, but does anyone know which members exactly?
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Restless:
Lyrics: Sharon
Music: Robert and Martijn

Enter:
Music: Robert

Deep Within:
Music: Robert

The rest is unsure, but probably also Sharon/Robert.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks. I thought so but wasn't sure. Does it not list the rest in the booklet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Doesn't have anything about who wrote the lyrics in the booklet or the music Sad Which is a a bit wierd. I'll have a look on the internet.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 am

I looked. There's not much Rolling Eyes

ARGH. That's frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:21 pm

They probably found it not important enough at the time Laughing Or the songwriting process was just so dynamic and organic that they can't really tell who wrote what.

Anyway, the information for Restless/Enter/Deep Within comes from ME rereleases. Razz No trace of info on Enter itself.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Never thought to look in ME Razz

Maybe it was because Enter was made so quickly and I guess it was pretty cheap too being there first album so they didnt have enough money to write it in the booklet Razz

I'll ask WT when I meet them. Then I have something to say instead of fangirling Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 am

Maybe you have to published by someone in order to list who wrote the lyrics? Maybe they didn't have the money for this, so that's why? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Yes, that could be possible... maybe at the time they were published "as band" while later in the Mother Earth era they were published "as persons"...
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Does anyone know if the ringtones on WT's website cost money? I want to download one, but I can't find anything about if it costs or not. Very Happy Or do they just add it to your phone bill?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 am

They do. And I'm pretty sure they just add it to your phone bill, but I'm not positive. They never have my phone in the selection, so I'm stuck making my own ringtones.

But I think they cost about $2.99 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
All your questions about WT Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200All your questions about WT Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:54 pm

On the All I Need video were Shaz is wearing that white dress, are the feathers on that real? Lots of people say they are and that they dont like WT ir Shaz anymore cos of it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm not sure. Can you get fake feathers? I've always assumed you can because whyen you see like bright pinik feather boas surely they are fake. Because they feel and look of them is not the same as an actual feather.

If you can get fake feathers, I'm sure Sharon would of probably gone with that, seeing as she is a vegetarian and is also against animal testing and stuff.

If they hate her for the feathers, why havent they hated her all along for the Docs because they are leather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT Empty

Back to top Go down

All your questions about WT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: