The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...

Go down 
+16
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
FallenHalos
AliyahDuilliath
Ktsunami
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
KellieBent
Onno
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 pm

When, instead of 98% of what you listen to, WT becomes 80% of what you listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 pm

When the main reason why your obssesion starts to cool off is because WT are heaving a break this year.I think this is our main reason Wink .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 pm

I agree. We don't have anything new to obsess about! Except, of course, the few news updates they're giving us. Well, at least we'll have news about the baby in the Summer, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Is Emilie Autumn taking over? Razz We really need some new WT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm

I think she's starting to. It's scaring me.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I agree. We don't have anything new to obsess about! Except, of course, the few news updates they're giving us. Well, at least we'll have news about the baby in the Summer, right? Very Happy
Yes I agree.The new WT baby makes this year less painful Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 pm

But in October Sharon's doing the Proms and Ruud's touring and I'm sure soon enough something will come of My Favourite Scar so we have to hang on Razz

We probably do need something other than WT in our life. Emphasis on probably, I'm not sure I agree with myself Razz Although I have no idea what I'd do without NW and 36.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am

haha! Well...when you stop listening to WT all the time...but WT will always be my favorite band and I will always have the most respect and honor for them out of all the bands I have ever listened to. I am definitely not listening to WT much anymore, mostly because my fiancee got sick of it so I am trying to mix it up, and am starting to enjoy the variety of actually putting my 30GB of music on shuffle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm

When you think the SMG graffitti wall isn`t intersting anymore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:19 am

Well things get old after awhile...

You do need something other than WT in your life.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:28 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
Well things get old after awhile...

That's how I've been feeling.

But shh! Don't tell anyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:30 am

I've heard WT so many times, it is old. I know it in and out and then some.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am

I'm kind of burnt out of them. I'm adding diversity to my life now.

Yeah. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 am

Yes WT gets old for a while but that doesn`t mean i`m not a fan anymore...i love them forever In Love ,thought i`m adding diversity to my life too Wink

When all(almost) WT fans from here have a massive Delain obsession Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Jaw Drop WT never gets old. After 2 and a half years of listening to them day in day out, they still haven't gotten old.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Neighter for me.I avoid listening sometimes because i don`t wanna loose my passion.But wait:How can I ever get bored of WT???Seriuosly...
This year makes me so crazy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm

When your friends say Sharon isn't a good singer and you just have to agree until you say 'STOP' and smack 'em in the gace
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Jaw Drop WT never gets old. After 2 and a half years of listening to them day in day out, they still haven't gotten old.

I have the attention span of a ferret, Kellie. Re-mem-ber? Razz XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Haha XD Ok then.

Still the first thing I have to listen to in the morning is WT. I cant listen to anything else until I've listened to WT.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 am

You download a Forever Slave song. *is ashamed*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 am

When you essentially betray everything WT taught you.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
You download a Forever Slave song. *is ashamed*

You. Did. Nawt!

Jaw Drop
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Who are Forever Slave?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Spanish "femme metal". You know how you feel about Indica? They're like that, but in addition they ripped of the DoF intro for their song After Life.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Not a spanish Indica! Indica dont even get forgiven for being Finnish Razz I'm gonna go listen to that song then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: