The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...

Go down 
+16
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
FallenHalos
AliyahDuilliath
Ktsunami
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
KellieBent
Onno
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

You really shouldn't if you like your sense of hearing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad Well I couldn't find the song but I found a video comparing the 2 intros. Thats really bad Neutral Poor WT got ripped off again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Even Delain ripped off WT.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Have they??
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
Even Delain ripped off WT.
Really?How?
If it`s about Frozen it`s just a title.Or is it something else? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 pm

The title. They obliviously knew. Why Frozen?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Lucidity was released in 2006 though and THOE was released in 2007. So Delain kind of had the title first I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 pm

And titles, I'm afraid, mean nothing cause there's no copyright.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

They both ripped off Voyage of course. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Onno wrote:
They both ripped off Voyage of course. Razz
Huh..yes Laughing Even Madonna has a song with that title Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

I have to admit I took down a lot of my WT pics from my wall the other day. But when I say I took a lot down, there are still alot up. I've kept all the posters and clippings from magazines and a few printed off pics. Plus all the calender 2008 pics so thats another 12 still up. I really do think I had too much on my wall, it was scaring me.

However I did also take down a lot of NW pics as well so that you could see some of my wall Razz and I took down 2 or 3 Marta posters. I just think I had way too many pics on my wall.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 pm

When your Nightwish obsession is too exagerated.I swear that one day i will thrown all,my NW CDs into fire if I won`t stop Mad .(just kidding but I need more WT,this year is hell Razz )
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Shocked I'd have to kill you if you threw Nightwish CD's into a fire. Thats blasphemy!!!

Razz Hug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Of course I won`t don`t worry Razz
When you haven`t listen to THOE for two weeks Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm

After I buy Delain's cds I'm burning them. I'll feel better about myself and my life then.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Snug but I'll have to kill you too.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Kellie's pretty fiesty about NW and Delain. I advise you all to hush. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Razz It's like insulting WT to me to be fair. I love you all but I'd really have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:43 pm

I kill people who insult WT.

I laugh at everything but WT.

But I adore NW and Delain too so it's alright.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

When the only thing you`ll listen in april it`s April Rain by Delain Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:
You download a Forever Slave song. *is ashamed*

You. Did. Nawt!

Jaw Drop
Whoops It's only 'cause it was called "Lunatic Asylum" XD I just like the intro.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
When the only thing you`ll listen in april it`s April Rain by Delain Rolling Eyes

This is forgivable because it has honest value. I've been listening AR for a week and a half too<3

My policy...IF TUOMAS DOES IT, IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 pm

[quote="NeonFishnets"]
Ktsunami wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:
You download a Forever Slave song. *is ashamed*

You. Did. Nawt!

Jaw Drop
Whoops It's only 'cause it was called "Lunatic Asylum" XD I just like the intro.[/quote

Fine you're forgiven then. I mean that taps into your Emilie Autumn obession. Which is understandable. XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:41 pm

When you havent listen to anything of WT for over a week
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 pm

When you've been listening to more Delain than WT
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: