The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation Tube!

Go down 
+8
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
FallenHalos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah... My only problem with WTtube is that it's way harder to rip the audio from.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 pm

^Yes it`s harder...from YT is very easy to rip audios,but hard from WTTtube,buta at least we still have WT videos...cos YT deletes more andmore..and even mine Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm

I haven't been able to rip anything from WTube. However one of the members was nice enough to send me some rare songs Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Oh that`s great for you,oh i really need that TSF Era demos Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Seems like the site is a bit broke at the moment... I cannot seem to succesfully upload a video...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm

^Really?My WTTube looks normal... bounce
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

How do you upload videos on WTube?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

almost the same as on YT Wink
try the green upload button Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm sure you've probably read it but this is on Awakened:

Quote :
NOTICE
WT Tube is currently offline This is because it was moved to a new host recently & they somehow stuffed up my bandwidth limit, so I need to sort that out. The new host is also the reason why the videos have not been uploading correctly, I am working really hard to get the site back asap!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Awakened & All The Memories will be moving back to Nobody Listened Hosting over the next week or so. So there will be no more further updates until the sites are fully moved. Please also note Awakened may not be accessible for a day or so, this is because .de domains are incredibly annoying

So thats why you cant get your videos up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm

^Thanks for information Kellie Very Happy
I hope it will worg again soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Tube!   Within Temptation Tube! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation Tube!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4