The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Who stole the cookies?

Go down 
+8
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who stole the cookies?   Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm

I know who it was! It was...
the Cookie Monster!
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 CookieMonster

And he's desperate..ever since he escaped from the mental institution for psychotically disturbed monsters with overly-obsessive addictions!
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 2916883224_22e5099f8dWho stole the cookies? - Page 8 Cookie_Monster
So who stole the cookie jar!? It was the COOKIE MONSTER, that blue hairy giant sunavabitch done it! But don't worry, I took care of him already:

Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Cookie_monster_dead
So yeah, no need to thank me, you're welcome! Problem solved, thanks to Detective Roberto "Sherlock Holmes" Velasquez! Case Closed!Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who stole the cookies?   Who stole the cookies? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm afraid it was Arnie who sorted out the cookie monster