The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+29
Mitsy
nightfalls
MetalHeadLiz
bellatrix
Dragana
101WTFan101
midnightimmortal
Ayathul
BigBossWTF
AlekImmortelle
Emmy
davidburke
Sweet Sorrow
Until the End
Ktsunami
Sharon
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Onno
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Amairwyn
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 am

When you contemplate the reason for your bad asthma attack as not listening to WT all day.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 pm

When you listen to Ice Queen all day because it's snowing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm

When you get mad that the library only has one book on Holland.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

You spend all night trying to get a decent recording from WT tube of the SMG, See Who I Am, The Howling, and Forsaken demos.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 pm

ice-queen wrote:
When you listen to Ice Queen all day because it's snowing

XD It's snowing! I am so happy. I've been singing Ice Queen all day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
You spend all night trying to get a decent recording from WT tube of the SMG, See Who I Am, The Howling, and Forsaken demos.
I have been trying as well, but WTube is a little bit better protected than YouTube =/
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah...I'm just trying to play it and record it with the mic that's built into my computer. But I need complete silence to do that and I can't get it until nighttime >.<
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:53 pm

When you get a WT song stuck in a friend's head
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 am

When you feel guilty after not listen to WT for 2 days. Even when they aren't you favourite band. The you feel that you've failed them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 am

You squee when you notice that the bottle of V8 you're about to enjoy has an expiration date of September 18, 2009 (exactly two years after you saw WT!!)!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 am

^ LOL!!!!!!

You see a dove and think of THOE!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 am

When you stay awake until 5 am to listen to WT because you feel guilty about not listening to them in 2 days. (It's 5 am here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 pm

When you dont mind staying round a mates house because she has a WT poster so you wont miss WT when waking up in the morning. Although we actually didnt sleep. I spent a lot of time looking at that poster Razz I feel quite proud.

And then we had a nice time remembering how good WT were at Download 07 Smile even though they played just 4 songs. And the fact thats Sharon is an amazing singer Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:08 pm

When you sing WT songs at school without notice what do you so even if you don`t have musical talent(That`s me.i can`t sing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:59 pm

When you're walking with your friend, she says something about going up a hill, and you think of Running Up That Hill. And when you usually listen to WT while walking. Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 pm

When Netherlands,easily become your favorite country,just because WT are from there Wink (that`s me again!)
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 pm

It's mine now, too. Very Happy And I want to learn Dutch. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Me too,i just know a FEW words..but i`m obsessed with that.
And I Really want to go there..maybe next summer at my aunt and uncle.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:12 pm

I know some Spanish, and I really should be concetrating on improving it right now. Laughing But I'm interested in Dutch now too.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:14 pm

I love Holland. I have always wanted to go, even before I loved WT. I've been twice now Smile and I want to live there when I'm older. It seems like such a nice culture.

There's no way I'm living in England for the rest of my life Razz My mom actually wants to move there as well. She loves it. And it's got similar weather to England as I cant stand heat.

Smile I hope you all get to go.

I need to learn Dutch. I have been trying to look at courses around here but cant find any.

When your going crazy because the WT calender still isn't here.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:17 pm

You have a youtube acount? can i add you? i have one too! but we might allready be friends... Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 pm

None of the colleges near me, or the one I would like to go back to, offer it, so I'll have to take an online course.

I actually want to move to Holland too. Or England- but is England not a good place to move to?

When you keep ordering WT stuff? TSF DVD just arrived, and I already ordered Enter.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm

When I`ll be older i`m sure i will make university in Enmgland,because romanian universities are very poor..and i might move to England when i`ll be older.Other Options:France(but i`m not really good on french,i know some basics but i`m still working Razz )Bulgaria-no way!I only know to read in bulgarian,but i can`t understand a word(even if my ancesstors were bulgarian Laughing )Italy:i only know a few words in italian cos its similar to romanian..but i`m not sure.
But if i`ll learn Dutch i wanna move there Wink
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 pm

I thought about moving to Japan or Spain at one time. Very Happy Or Holland or England... I still need to decide. Laughing I have to get the money anyways.

When you decide to write a story about Holland?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

When you keep the Holland map on the wall,nera your favorite WT picture,instead of the map of your country(Romania in my case)and your presidents`s portrait(That`s me,again Razz )
YAY!!!My 800th comment! w00t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next