The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+29
Mitsy
nightfalls
MetalHeadLiz
bellatrix
Dragana
101WTFan101
midnightimmortal
Ayathul
BigBossWTF
AlekImmortelle
Emmy
davidburke
Sweet Sorrow
Until the End
Ktsunami
Sharon
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Onno
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Amairwyn
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 pm

(Congrats!)

When you decide that if you ever get another cat (which I plan to), you're going to name them after a member of WT? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 pm

(well i have a cat and it`s name is Nikki,actually Razz )
When you`ll have a baby you`d give the name Eva Luna if it is a girl,or Silvin if it is a boy Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm

When the majority of the music on your computer is WT?
When you see a movie with Forsaken in the title at the movie store and you actually walk back to look at it? Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 pm

(actually the majority of my music is NW just because it has more albums,but i usually listen more to WT Wink
When:
Somebody:Hey!Your music s***s!
Me:I`ll make you bleed down at my feet!
Somebody:Seriouslu?How are you so poetic...
Me;That`s my favorite line of one of my fave WT songs.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 pm

I've come close to using their lyrics before. Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:29 pm

WHEN WHYD(personally not one of my fave songs Razz )become easily better than any other non-WT song Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 pm

When your mom says something about something being Frozen, and you almost blurt out something about WT's Frozen? (I don't think she would understand) Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Maybe my mom no,but my dad sure(It`s one of my dad`s fave WT songs Laughing )
When someone says it`s the end,you think of our farewell and say..."sweet darling you worry too much"...
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:37 pm

When you get mad that the shoe store is out of the shoes you want- not just because you need shoes, but because they looked like Sharon's? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

When you want to kill yourself because you missed the Artmania Festival in Sibiu Head on the Wall
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Snug
I wish I hadn't missed their US tour.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Comfort
i`m sorry 4 you too..but ,maybe tjey`ll come again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I hope so. anyways, even if they don't, we have a new album to look forward to next year, with new songs. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Oh yes Smile
When you will die in 2009 just because WT don`t make shows anymore Bawling
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 pm

You'll make it. Snug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 am

i hope that...
with friends like you everything is possible Hug
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks.

When you've listened to the same WT song 4-5 times in a row? Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 am

Amairwyn wrote:
Thanks.

When you've listened to the same WT song 4-5 times in a row? Razz

Come on...you can do better...I've listened to the same song for almost 4 hours in a row cheers
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:35 am

Really.... I should try that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:38 am

i did that with RUTH...and i`m afraid 2 listen it again....i mean i love it but 1 hour and a half for such a short song??? pale
okay so now i have a obserssion with run and i can`t stop listening it!!! Fangirl
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:40 am

You mean the demo for Overcome (Run)? I love that one. Razz I'm listening to it now, actually.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 am

Yeah,that one.I like it even more than Overcome for some reason... Smile it`s my favorite WT song of the moment I love you
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 am

Razz Caged has been on repeat for days before. Ice Queen has as well because it always makes me smile. Or just the whole of the ME album on repeat for the whole night because I couldn't sleep. I might do that tonight actually Razz

About England, I personally dont like our culture at all. Maybe it's partly to do with my area. I'm sure there are lovely parts in England. I just dont like it around here because people are so disrespectful and the kids are horrible and it kind of feels like a dead end town. But I am sure some places are nice probably more country areas.

My hearts in Holland though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 am

When you read the word "team" and see "temptation".
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 am

When you want to be European more than anything Group Bouncing I am so not meant to be American....I swear it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next