The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The history discussion thread

Go down 
+9
ice-queen
Ktsunami
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Amairwyn
LeiaLeFey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

The history discussion thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Your welcome, always looking out for more history here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 am

2012...we're all fucked! XD Laughing Eyes on fire! Panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Sweet Sorrow wrote:
It affects people in diffrent ways, and thank you its far easier to write than to say.

My trip to poland was just to Auschwitz and the town of Oświęcim which the camp is named after, 2 in the morning to 1 the next morning. My first flight, i found i hate landing and at one point my partner on the trip wanted to take a picture of me kissing the floor back in england. we went with around 200 people from diffrent schools as well as the nine religious leaders of england, the arch bishop of canterbury is a very good speaker.

theres a page on off the bbc website i found after teh trip ill add a link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/kent/content/articles/2008/11/14/kent_kids_auschwitz_feature.shtml

POLAND omygosh ohmygosh I am so jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:34 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
2012...we're all fucked! XD Laughing Eyes on fire! Panic

DON'T SAY THAT. I'll only get to be a senior for a few months. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The history discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The history discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8419746.stm

Found this little article, I know Sam will probelry like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 am

I take an advanced European history course and I love it. (Wish I could say the same for American history. I find it kind of boring. Yes...i know, I'm so patriotic Razz )
I went to Germany and Austria before. I also went to Versailles in France and some ancient palaces in Spain, as well as Mallorca. I love history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The history discussion thread   The history discussion thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The history discussion thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4