The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!

Go down 
+8
ice-queen
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
FallenHalos
Ktsunami
KellieBent
WTrocker
Alyna
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Empty
PostSubject: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 am

I love this song...and it sounds very well live.
I love this video too,
But that man is so stupid.
She named Sharon ''Susan''.
how stupid can you be?

Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 pm

i LOVE IT LIVE! I was super pissed when that guy called Sharon 'Susan' and you can see that Sharon heard him but she tried not to shout at him "Hey, it's SHARON not Susan!" lol!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

I still cant believe they didn't put it on Armin's DVD. I love that preformance Smile

I was really suprised they didn't know Sharon's name though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm

That performance is awesome... it sounds almost exactly like the recording! Sharon's voice is so perfect! In Love

And I've always loved that outfit! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Ah, i LOVE this preformance, its so amazing.

Damn susan. -_-
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Oh, I definitely remember watching that video on YouTube. This was my EXACT comment on the guy who miss-read Sharon's name:

"OMFG! I CANNOT believe he said SUSAN! What a dumbass! So this is what I'll do: (Since I live in the US) I'll find his address online, buy a $700 plane ticket, fly all the way to Europe, find his house, knock on his door, he'll answer the door, he'll see me, he'll ask me "how may I help you", and I'll respond by giving him one, just one good punch right in the face, he'll be knocked out, I'll leave, go back to the airport, fly back to the US, get home, and go to sleep! LMFAO!(It's a joke, BTW)" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:57 am

Razz Good idea. I'm with you with that idea Roberto!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:29 am

Hehe, we'll go and give him double the trouble, MWAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:30 am

He wont see what's coming to him Banana
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:32 am

Yeah he will...my fist on his face! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:34 am

Seconded! Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:39 am

Good-night WTrocker, or shall I call you Fani? Anyways, it's late over here (1:37AM), so later! I'll see you guys/gals in a couple more hours! Take care!
Sleep
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:40 am

Call me Fani Smile Night Roberto! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm

I loved that video.It sounded great live.Susan? Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:38 am

Susan!! Susan!! Does that man not know anything!! *sighs* Loved the video Very Happy Sharon was amazing as normal xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:02 am

Roberto.I`m with your idea too
Smile)
I burst on laughing when I saw your post Smile Razz

Last edited by Alyna on Fri May 22, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Come on, everyone knows that Sharon's realname is Susan!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Alyna wrote:
Smile)
I burst on laughing when I say your post Smile Razz

All right! We got three people now: Fani, Alyna, and myself...Let's go do this!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Emmy wrote:
Come on, everyone knows that Sharon's realname is Susan!! Razz

Uh, well yes I knew that..Of corse * couphs*

Razz
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:36 am

I'll help too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:26 am

BigBossCp wrote:
Alyna wrote:
Smile)
I burst on laughing when I say your post Smile Razz

All right! We got three people now: Fani, Alyna, and myself...Let's go do this!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aw.. I don't think Sharon would very much approve of her fans going and punching someone in the face. It was an honest mistake..
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:53 am

BigBossCp wrote:

"OMFG! I CANNOT believe he said SUSAN! What a dumbass! So this is what I'll do: (Since I live in the US) I'll find his address online, buy a $700 plane ticket, fly all the way to Europe, find his house, knock on his door, he'll answer the door, he'll see me, he'll ask me "how may I help you", and I'll respond by giving him one, just one good punch right in the face, he'll be knocked out, I'll leave, go back to the airport, fly back to the US, get home, and go to sleep! LMFAO!(It's a joke, BTW)" Twisted Evil

NeonFishnets wrote:

Aw.. I don't think Sharon would very much approve of her fans going and punching someone in the face. It was an honest mistake..

NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding)
I was just joking, see, I even said "LMFAO, It's a joke, BTW"
lol!
It's not like I meant it or was being literal, LOL!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Pouty Tongue I would have been fuuuun Andy!
Lol, kidding XD
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:12 pm

lol...yeah I laughed at that whole Susan thing...I guess even professional announcers make mistakes. All the time actually. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:40 pm

yeah.
i was kidding too Razz
her real name is susan? Razz
i didn't know Sobbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!   Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon den Adel - In and out of love live!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next