The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Where else can we find you?

Go down 
+25
Mr. Jack
SoulLily
ice-queen
james_r_lucas
MetalHeadLiz
HandOfSorrow
rosetounge
FallenHalos
donttearmedown
BigBossWTF
Dragana
LeiaLeFey
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Halliwell
magnoly
teardrop101
Lady Draconian
Onno
WTrocker
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:37 am

Merged.

To be fair I'm really not hard to find on the internet Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 am

^ You need a facebook! Razz
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Haha, sorry (A)

I'm also hard to find on the net XD Most of the ppl on the net don't know my first name, and when they know it, they have to know my last name, cuz there are so many Thomas' in the Netherlands XD

Oh btw, I got DevArt as well! Forgot to post! http://donttearmedown.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 am

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Facebook:I have one but I never use it fuck it
Twitter: http://twitter.com/WTchococat
deviantART: http://princesszeldalovesWT.deviantart.com/
Blog: Noy yet Sad
AIM: Nope
MSN: gatekeeper_link_and_Zelda@hotmail.com
hi5: amyleemocohamburguesa.hi5.com
hyves its princesszeldalovesWT
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:01 pm

^ Your hi5 is cracking me up XD
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
^ Your hi5 is cracking me up XD
Yes, me, too Very Happy

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EraseTheSilence
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCrystal49?feature=mhw4
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:24 am

What is hi5?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Trust me Rynne you don't wanna know the story behind that username Where else can we find you? - Page 2 378548

Luisa: do you really understand it?
because it is written in Spanish, so it's not the fact of Amy Lee that cracks Rynne up (I guess).

Kellie: A hi5 is a social site like others like myspace. You have a diary; kind of, they count your friends, comments and you can give hi5's to your friends which are: best friends, good looking, sister, andc things like that.That is why is called hi5.
But now they have changed some things: BEfore you could put a lot of HTML code to create your own layout, no it sucks because The HTML codes don't work anymore
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm

^ XD The whole thing is cracking me up XD
HAhaha! I do wanna know Razz XD What does she have in common with those two things? Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

KellieBent wrote:
What is hi5?

Hi5 sucks. It's full of 50-year old pervs, Greek teens, Spanish teens and Japanese teens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:04 pm

^ And so what?
And you forgot brainwashed mexican teens Where else can we find you? - Page 2 378548
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Well it's gone serioiusly quiet now all the Greek teens have found Facebook...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:19 am

What's that? Andy on Tumblr? Holy balls!

http://neonfishnets.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 pm

WTfairytale wrote:

Luisa: do you really understand it?
because it is written in Spanish, so it's not the fact of Amy Lee that cracks Rynne up (I guess).

Yeah, I understood it. Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

What does that username mean? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Something to do with hamburgers and mucus I think. I'm not to brilliant at Spanish Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Hahahahah XD So Amy Lee is like mucus tasting hamburgers? XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Er.

Well. I get Amy-Lee-Snot-Burger out of it. But that's cause I'm rather informal. But. Uh. Yeah. Essentially.... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:52 am

I have NO IDEA what's going on right now, lol. For a second there I thought we were talking about "high-fives" Cause someone pasted Hi5, so I just assumed that, but I guess I was totally off, lol! Very Happy FAIL! And I'm not even gonna ask why we're talking about Amy Lee, lol! DOUBLE-FAIL! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Anyone else on LastFM from here? I recently discovered I really like play count charts, especially my own XD , but comparing with others can be fun too.

http://www.last.fm/user/SighOfAir
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

^ I am! I don't really go on though. I have it favorited so I'll go see what my name is...

http://www.last.fm/user/Happy_Toaster
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 am

Ah, it would be more fun if you had automatic scrobbling. Our music is SUPER compatible, but that's based on 15 plays, so not really reliable Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am

I'm considering getting it now. What can you actually do on it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where else can we find you?   Where else can we find you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where else can we find you?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Without Temptation :: General-
Jump to: