The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favourite Album?

Go down 
+31
HandOfSorrow
rosetounge
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Dragana
Vampire Queen
Gaia
RestlessAngel
AliyahDuilliath
Alyna
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
magnoly
davidburke
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
KellieBent
Onno
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
Funeral Freak
Toatsies
And2DieIsEasy
teardrop101
Anna
themetalinme
Deceiver-Of-Fools
NeonFishnets
Dark_Star
Ktsunami
Caz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favourite Album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am

Yes,it`s a great album Thumbs Up
but still ME rules for me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
davidburke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
davidburke

Male
Number of posts : 18
Favorite WT song : destroyed
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:54 am

The silent force ahh no maybe the heart of everything or maybe mother earth ahh i loove en all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1665318496&ref=profile
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm

I truly love all their albums. Each one is different, unique and that's also what makes WT so special and why I love them so much.
But my all-time fav album has to be Mother Earth. It's just so magical! I love Sharon's vocals and the music in whole. This album has such a great spirit! And as I already mentioned it on this forum, it tells a story to me, song by song..
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Mine is definately The Silent Force. Then THOE and ME I'm undecided between these for 2nd spot. I adore Enter, but I'm yet to get The Dance before I put these into order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:17 am

The Silent Force is mine. The whole album has meaning to it. Mother Earth and The Hearth of Everything are just heaven to me though! Enter comes in third after ME and THoE cause I can't choose. But The Dance is also good, but it comes in 4th I guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Probably Mother Earth but i also like Enter and The Silent Force
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

For the record, I love ALL their albums, buuuuut...
THE HEART OF EVERYTHING FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!! Headbanging Smiley
(Seriously, how can I not when, just alone, 7 out of the l4 songs from the album are on my Top 10)
But here's my order:
1)The Heart of Everything
2)The Silent Force
3)Mother Earth
4)The Dance
5)Enter
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

So yours is the other way arounf in order if you have a proper look Razz Awesome list btw Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, I noticed. Personally, for me, I think that their most recent album is better than the one before it. So let me be more specific on what I mean:

5)Enter: Like it! Surprised
4)The Dance: Like it a lot! Very Happy
3)Mother Earth: Love it! I love you
2)The Silent Force: Love it a lot! In Love
1)The Heart of Everything: I freaking, fuckin LOVE IT!!!!! Super Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Razz
I agree. But I would change THoE to second and TSF to first Smile
Loads of people say things like,
Oh Within POPtation were amazing when they were singing the old songs. Now there are screaming kids shouting 'what have you done...so sad'
That truly pissed me off. I had a right go at the guy who said it >.<
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:21 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Razz
I agree. But I would change THoE to second and TSF to first Smile
Loads of people say things like,
Oh Within POPtation were amazing when they were singing the old songs. Now there are screaming kids shouting 'what have you done...so sad'
That truly pissed me off. I had a right go at the guy who said it >.<

Really!? Mother-fuckers! How 'bout I go POP one right on their ass!? Swearing

People are so close-minded, I swear! That's why I hate it when people try to force a label on Within Temptation. Personally, I think Within temptation should be its own genre because they are so unique, yet diverse, in their styles!
It should be called something like Elemental Metal/Rock or something, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:53 am

I agree. I've blocked the guy who said it! Razz He was such a close minded person -.- Really pissed me off...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:27 am

WTrocker wrote:
I agree. I've blocked the guy who said it! Razz He was such a close minded person -.- Really pissed me off...

That's funny because I do the opposite: When some asshole says something bad about Sharon/Within Temptation, I don't block them; I go to THEIR page and start giving him/her a piece of my mind. I'm to stubborn and proud to let something go, so it usually ends when THEY block me, LOL! But at least, 99.9% of the time, I don't see them talk crap about Sharon/WT anymore, so I consider that a personal, Mission Accomplished!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Lol. You are a WT saviour! Exterminate the haters!!!
Back to top Go down
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:04 am

hmm...
I liked very much first The silent Force,and now I jst love The Heart of Everything.I love all the song on this album.:d...And the songs are really good for me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

haha. Wow...yeah I get a bit defensive when people say rude things about WT...I try not to get angry about it because everyone is entitled to their opinion, I would just appreciate it if they expressed it as an opinion, not as a fact. Unfortunately everyone seems to think that, with music, if they like it, it's good, if they don't, it sucks. And somehow they feel the need to attack the music they don't like. I just wish people would look at music like art...it is you know. There are rules that you can choose to follow or not (music theory) and whether something is good or not is largely subjective.

WT reinvents themselves with every album, in a way that remains true to the core sound. I am excited to see where they will go next.

As for my fave album...depends. Mother Earth probably makes my number one spot, with THOE in a close second and TSF in a closer third. I like all three of them so much. I don't really listen much to enter and the dance, but I think The Dance would come fourth and Enter in fifth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

No, I definitely agree with the whole "everyone's entitled to their own opinions", but when someone gets to the point where their "opinion" is rude/insulting towards the band, song, etc. then that's not acceptable; that's just being plain disrespectful and uncalled for. So fuck them and fuck that! I won't allow any shit from any asshole! ANYTHING for Within Temptation; I'm at their service and undying gratitude!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

For some very good reason I have a feeling that Roberto is a loyal WT sheep Razz But it's completely out of the point !
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry for getting off topic! Sorry
Back on topic:
The Heart of Everything for the win!!!!! cheers TOUCH-DOWN!
Back to top Go down
RestlessAngel
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
RestlessAngel

Female
Number of posts : 121
Favorite WT song : Another Day, Enter, Restless, Jillian, Blue Eyes, Our Farewell, Pale..
Bless :

Curse :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:46 am

Pretty tough question, but I'm going to go with The Slient Force.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:24 pm

My favorite is TSF too. Many people do say that the album is different and more commercial but I do like it. They whole album and songs has a nice feeling to it and it helps you when your down Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Gaia

Number of posts : 27
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow , Jillian , Enter
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Mother Earth (obviusly xD)
Then i love specially The Dance , THOE , Enter , & TSF ( in that order ;D)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Vampire Queen

Female
Number of posts : 14
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Somewhere
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 am

My favorite album is The Heart of Everything.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 am

Vampire Queen wrote:
My favorite album is The Heart of Everything.

YES, Woo-hoo!!!!! Banana
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
Favourite Album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favourite Album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 pm

THOE. Very Happy
Used to be Mother Earth...and i also admire TSF and Enter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album?   Favourite Album? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Album?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next