The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:16 am

So is this part of your university kind of work or what, like from a class?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 am

Nope. It is an extra-curricular activity. Our group sells grilled cheese and donates the money to the un's hunger project, which is why we get to attend the hunger conference.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 am

well that's cool, it's for a good cause, so Kudos! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Have a safe trip,Amy! General discussion thread - Page 21 143589 We will gonna miss you....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Ameeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm so excited for you! You're gonna have a great time. <33 And dude, imagine how amazing you'll feel when you get off that plane in one piece Razz Is it a full flight, or do you have to sto-- Oh wait. I stopped in Chicago when I went to NY, so you probably won't have to stop at all XD I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm gonna miss you Amy Glomp It will all be ok and you'll have an amazing time in NY <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 am

So!

I did in fact make it off the plane in one piece (the first time at least). I'm still in shock though. I can't believe I am in New York City. I can't believe I flew today.

We got delayed for over an hour cuz there was bad weather in Chicago and the plane came late. Now before I got on the plane, I was freaking out. I just wanted to get up in the sky...And honestly I can't even describe what it felt like...Flying is like being in another world in which the clouds are the ground. I was so shocked at how white the world was up there (cloudy afternoon). I expected to be able to see the ground, but no just clouds...except one time when I saw some tiny civilaization through a break in the clouds. So amazing. I was even calm enough to read on the plane.

So yeah, New York is pretty awesome. We are in a hotel that just opened like 11 days ago in like downtown. After we finished with the conference stuff we went walking the rain for a while and omg, it was crazy crowded at there!!

We actually have to be up early tomorrow so I shouldn't be up now, but well...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:47 am

!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you <333 Flying's totally incredible, isn't it? Once you're over the initial shock and stuff, it's amazing!

I'm happy you're having fun in NYC. I've always wanted to go, so you'll have to have extra fun for me Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Glad to hear that Amy. Rest up, and enjoy the rest of the trip! And take pictures...yeah! Very Happy
GO YANKEES! Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Glomp Glomp Glomp Smile Glad you're having fun there. I'm so happy that you managed to fly. <3 Have an amazing time and get us some pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Guys!!! We need your help!

This is Basil the rat. He belongs to Emilie Autumn, and he's sick. Sad

General discussion thread - Page 21 10630_10

Pleeeeeease send Basil all of your healing energy today so he can get better!!

This is from Emilie's Twitter:

Quote :
Hello PRs!!! Many updates coming today/tomorrow/day after, but we must begin with what is most important: I need your help. Basil is sick. Basil has done so much for us (you will see in the book). PRs of the world, will you today focus your energy on bringing him back to health? Please...all of us focusing on a goal together can make magic happen. Please send Basil your healing energy today. He is my best friend.

Please? *huggles*
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh no Sad He's so cute!!

I'm sending mine <3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

She owns a rat? That's awesome! Very Happy
I hope he gets better.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh... how sad, rats are funny animals...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 am

^ How is Basil doing?

I just got back from seeing Green Day. My god they were AMAZING! They had amazing big screen projections like I have never seen before, they were just incredible. They had confetti <3 and fireworks and flames. I knew they be good but fuck me that was like the biggest show and band I have seen and they just go full out. They have so much energy and fun onstage and they did a really good medley of covers Razz with Stand By Me and Teenage Kicks and more. And the 2nd encore was just Billie Joe playing 3 songs acoustic, I forget the name of the first one but the other 2 were Wake Me Up When September Ends and Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) which is my favourite <3 Just incredible. And Billie Joe got his son up onstage, oh and they got 3 people up to play guitar, bass and drums. If only I could play drums.

Karl was suffering a bit though as his back was really hurting Sad

General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10138
He is camera shy Sad

They had a bunny doing the YMCA XD
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10141

General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10147

General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10151

I love Tre Cool <3
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10154

General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10156

Dressed up XD
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10159

Tre <3
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10163

Singing Good Riddance <3
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10168-1

The most amazing confetti!
General discussion thread - Page 21 SDC10175-1

Yeah this camera is shit as well.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 am

Oh shit, that's cool! Glad to hear you had fun Kellie! Very Happy
What about your little bro, did he enjoy it too?
So, how many people were at the concert?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah he enjoyed it thanks Smile his back was really aching though by the end Sad it was his first gig. If you get the chance though go see Green Day I was suprised at just how good they were. Erm and he said it was 16,000 but I dunno how much the NEC holds. They are playing in Birmingham tomorrow as well. Wish I could go.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 am

16,000 Wide Eyed That's a lot.
Is Green Day good? And what kind of band are they?
I'll probably check some Youtube videos on them and see if I like 'em. Very Happy

p.s. At least he already went to his first gig. I'm 20, and to this day, I still never been to a single concert yet! Sad
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Great pics,Kellie,glad you had fun! General discussion thread - Page 21 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks Cris Glomp

Green Day's old stuff is good it's more like punk but their new stuffs alright. Especially live. Have you really never heard anything by Green Day? Razz I thought they might get played a lot in the US as they are American.

Sad You'll get to see WT soon!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 am

Ok, now that I think about it, I think I have heard of them before, and probably heard them before, so it's probably just that I never payed too much attention to them, lol! Razz
I know, I HAVE to go see them at least once in the Netherlands because that's usually where they have their biggest most epic concerts! And when they come to the States, I want to go to EVERY SINGLE show that they'll have over here, meaning a Road-trip. (At least that's the plan, and if I have enough money to do so, and my work is willing to give me about a month's-worth vacation.) XD I just have to wait and see though! bounce
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:31 am

I bet you have heard them Razz Oh wow you so have to go to the Denver show when I go and visit Andy Smile it'd be amazing for us all to be there. I plan to follow them round England but thats not very far Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

That'd be so fuckin cool! Fangirl Like I said, if I have enough money by then, then I'm going to ALL the shows in the States, and if for some reason I still have "left-overs" then to Canada as well. I'm serious, I so fuckin want to do this, sooo badly! Bouncing time!
so here's my general outline:
1)Once Within Temptation posts their U.S. Tour dates and etc. then the first thing I'm doing is buying 2 tickets for each show, right off the back, automatically.
2)Guesstimate how much money I'm going to need for transportation and depending how many total miles it's going to be for the whole Road-trip.
3)Check hotels, rest stops, restaurants, and everything in between the shows, to calculate how much money I'm going to need to spend.
4)How much money I plan to spend on just Within Temptation Merchandise.
5)And then money for miscellaneous stuff.
6)I think those are the main things, unless I'm forgetting something else.
So yeah, it's a big goal, but I think (and hope) I can do it! It\'s all about magi
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 am

Whether I can do it all depends on whether I'll be out of high school by then, really. Dear gods, I probably will be. O.O And then if I get that scholarship for Germany, there won't be any Andypants going to US WT shows because, according to my life, while I'd be in Germany is when WT would be touring the US. Rolling Eyes

I am Jack's complete sense of disappointment.

However, I think it'd be swell to get as many US sheep together as possible and travel across the states together. I think that'd be rock-fucking-awesome. I've been wanting to follow them around since '07 <3

It'd be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200General discussion thread - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 am

I WANNA GOOOOO!!!!!!! *bounces up and down and points to self*
it'd be stellar XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next