The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 pm

icer82 wrote:
BigBossWTF wrote:
I bet she smells good! Probably smells something like Herbal Essence with Fructose/floral fragrance. Razz Whatever it is, I bet she smells heavenly! In Love

Well get your ass to a fanclubday and smell for yourself.
With the signing session she's right in front of you.

And I buy you a dutch beer Very Happy

Hey, if you can get me a plane ticket from the US to the Netherlands with no problem, then fuck, I'll GLADLY go and accept you that beer!Fangirl If you can do that for me, then I'll be your bitch for a whole week! Yes Master XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Onno wrote:

Also, I don't drink beer myself, but my friends hate Heineken deeply. "Any other brand is better than that canal water!"

Razz When we went on the canal boat ride in Amsterdam the guide was telling us they used to put canal water in the export beer Razz I think they still do. Amstel tastes lovely in Holland but the stuff we bought back from France was vile.

Amazon have the album on preorder now Smile but I'm waiting a few days before to buy it so that I get the free Amazon Prime trial and get it on the day Very Happy

I'm so excited to hear this album and Caged acoustic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
icer82
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
icer82

Male
Number of posts : 30
Favorite WT song : 1. Jillian
2. Stand my ground
3. Truth beneath the ro
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 am

Hey, if you can get me a plane ticket from the US to the Netherlands with no problem,

Thats 450 euroos Wide Eyed
Indeed an expensive Sharon sniff. Very Happy

Ontopic:
Utopia is fysical only available in the benelux.
If anybody wants a copy i am always willing to sent it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://aize82.hyves.nl/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am

^I'll save up the money then, but when I do get there, you better have that beer ready for me, k? Razz

Anyways, THIS is the Restless version that's going to be on the Utopia Single:

BTW, this is the FIRST time I've ever watched this, and fuck, it is fuckin beautiful! Everything about this performance was just epic and beautiful!
I would fuckin die if they took a Live DVD of "An Acoustic Night at the Theater". Which is what I'm actually hoping for. *starts praying to Sharon...the Goddess* Angellic
Back to top Go down
CatocalaLacrymosa
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
CatocalaLacrymosa

Female
Number of posts : 172
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40 / 20040 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:28 am

^ that was amazing!! Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 am

So,tha's the version from BS DVD Very Happy .I've always loved it Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

It's pure magic. This probably is my fav version of Restless.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah mine too. I've had it for quite some time though. Somewhere in the beginning of 2008 I found a Beursgebouw bootleg, and after BS came out I immediately ripped the audio of Restless. An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm

^lol! XD

And I think this is also my favorite version of Restless as well! In Love
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Damn it I have to check it out on IE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 am

Not leaving anything off the cd? Awesomesauce. I really would love a good cd copy of those.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I love that version of Restless <333 Sharon's voice is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:02 pm

hmmm...i can't wait to hear "Utopia" Very Happy if they said it will be something unexpected...i am very excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 pm

So I'm thinking now that Utopia is a duet then the new album probably wont have any duets on. Which is mostly a good thing unless they wanna put Charlotte on the new Cd and then I'd be extremely happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

WTrocker wrote:
I love that version of Restless <333 Sharon's voice is amazing Very Happy

Mee too.
I love the cello part What a Face
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 am

KellieBent wrote:
So I'm thinking now that Utopia is a duet then the new album probably wont have any duets on. Which is mostly a good thing unless they wanna put Charlotte on the new Cd and then I'd be extremely happy.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. Unless Utopia is part of the new album as well, like anticipated. Then it'll most likely be the only duet one there.

::EDIT::

Tadar!
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 AANATT
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm

wow this looks amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:05 pm

It's looks great!

The name is starting to grow on me more and more Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:06 pm

^Me too. Razz Just kinda day by day, I'm liking it more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Oh wow it's so pretty Smile

I quite like the name. Like I said it's better than Made In Hong Kong And Various Other Places Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 pm

^lol, true!
But yeah, love that cover, the black background with the lighting effect on the center, the Text style and color, it's all so cool! I love you
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I love the cover. Though I can't get used to the name. It's a bit hmm, clumsy. I mean, they could've come up with something better. Razz But oh, don't mind me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm

From mindbreed.de

'Ein gutes Dutzend Songs wird das Album umfassen, darunter auch die neue Single “Utopia” (eine Ballade die Sharon den Adel im Duett mit dem Briten Chris Jones eingesungen hat), die bereits am 23.10 erscheinen wird.'

Is it going to be a ballad? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Oo wow! that's one nice cover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Emmy wrote:
From mindbreed.de

'Ein gutes Dutzend Songs wird das Album umfassen, darunter auch die neue Single “Utopia” (eine Ballade die Sharon den Adel im Duett mit dem Briten Chris Jones eingesungen hat), die bereits am 23.10 erscheinen wird.'

Is it going to be a ballad? scratch

So yeah...does anybody care to translate this, please? It'll be greatly appreciated! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next