The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:55 am

I want a free coaster* sniffles*
you alls are so lucky Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 pm

OK I've now ordered 2 An Acoustic Night At The Theatre's Razz HMV have a free coaster and Free Record Shop you get a signed copy. So I got both Razz It's like BS I ended up with 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm

I wonder if I should pre-order it from FRS. Their copy is not that cheap either, and the signed copies are probably already gone by now...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 pm

^Do you really think they're already gone? I just got the e-mail from TSF this morning O_O
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 pm

I think they are signing all the copies from FRS. Or they would say it's limited. I dont think I ordered my April Rain on the first day and that still came signed.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 pm

i got so many things signed( including my i pod) i will have others have the plesure of a signed one
besides i only trust 2 shops whit my cd,s

one in my home town an dthe wt online shop
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

If I buy AANATT I'll just get it signed when they come around, like I did with the rest of the CDs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am

KellieBent wrote:
I think they are signing all the copies from FRS. Or they would say it's limited.
But they did, that's kinda what OP=OP means. An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_razz WT have just quite a few more buyers than Delain. An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 am

Oh Razz I didn't bother to translate anything. But it does say on TSF Newsletter 'Attention! This promotion is valid until November 2nd. ' So really they should send signed ones. And this is the first day of offering it so you'd get a signed one.

I'll just have to cross my fingers that mine will be signed then Razz
Back to top Go down
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 am

op = op means get it while its stockte cause there wont be any more
its liek avaleablke for as long as there in stock
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 am

^Yeah.. I'm pretty sure that's what Onno just said.

But yeah, I think if they say it's available 'til November 2nd, it probably is. I dunno though. I might just do what Kay's doing. I don't want to spend $10 extra because it's signed.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:22 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Oh An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_razz I didn't bother to translate anything. But it does say on TSF Newsletter 'Attention! This promotion is valid until November 2nd. ' So really they should send signed ones. And this is the first day of offering it so you'd get a signed one.
Maybe they refer to the 10% TSF discount and the chance to win the Meet&Greet. But oh well, I ordered one. If I find a cheaper one later, I'll give that one to a friend on her birthday An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 am

From Within Temptation's Twitter:
Quote :
Bonjour! En route à Paris, beaucoup d'interviews aujourd'hui! S.
bounce Fangirl Very Happy
YAY, that means more interviews, photos, and SHARON!!! Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:13 am

^That probably should've been posted in the Website Updates thread, but yeah! I'm excited Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 am

^Oops! My bad. Thumbs Up
They better have some video uploaded by Tuesday or something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
From Within Temptation's Twitter:
Quote :
Bonjour! En route à Paris, beaucoup d'interviews aujourd'hui! S.
bounce Fangirl Very Happy
YAY, that means more interviews, photos, and SHARON!!! Love

"Hello, on our way to Paris, lots of interviews to come (or to be done) today"
There we are Razz Party Party Party
Loving it!!

And Andy I agree with you, was about to post the same thing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Reviews in Kerrang and Metal Hammer. Kerrang gave it 2/5 and called it boring but we all know Kerrang is a piece of shit anyway and only likes Madina Lake, Bring Me The Horizon and Fall Out Boy and anything else that makes my ears bleed.

Metal Hammer gave it 7/10 not a bad review but just saying that acoustic doesn't work for them pretty much.

So yeah they dont seem to like acoustic stuff. We all know it's gonna be amazing anyway.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh yeah, it's definitely gonna be incredible. Though, I do think it's gonna end up being my least favorite. :-\ Just because I prefer the electric with WT.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Well I guess metal magazines gave a low rating because it's an acoustic album.That's why.They only want metal An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_lol

And I have to agree with Andy because I also preffer the 'Rockier' side of WT but I'm happy they are making an acoustic album because not many rock/metal bands have done that before,and it's a great experience An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:00 pm

It has Caged acoustic on, it's gonna be a favourite of mine Very Happy

I dont value Kerrang's opinion anyway. I think it's brilliant that they decided to release an acoustic album, WT always come up with something new and different and they should atleast get some respect for that.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Right! I so agree. Like, BS was pretty unique. And AANATT is too <3 It will be truly glorious.
Back to top Go down
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:38 pm

It is a fantastic idea WT always come up with fantastic ideas, Im sure it will be epic usually its better for the fan than a magazine its only in a matter of opinion but it will be absolutely amazing!!!! no matter what!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

I could give 2 fucks what Kerrang Magazine or Metal Hammer have to say about AANATT. Of course they're going to be biased, they're fuckin Metalheads. But You know what, I'll give my own review:

Kerrang: 0.01/5...their magazine isn't that good anyways. I'd rather be reading People's Magazine. XD

Metal Hammer: 0/5...So who are they again!? That's right! I'd rather subscribe to a whole year of TV y Novelas for a whole year before getting a Free-Week Trial from these guys. XD

So Kerrang and Metal Hammer, Go Flipping Off yourselves! Laughing

We all know AANATT is going to be fuckin awesome, and when their new album comes out next year, we know that one's going to be fuckin epic too! w00t

SHAA-ZAAM! Banana
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm

I love Metal Hammer, they always state why the don't like it. Kerrang can go fuck themseleves for the shitty pop magazine they are.

And I'm sure WT will get 100% better reviews from other websites/mags etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm

<3 Just ordered my Utopia single and this top http://www.merchandisingdirect.com/wt/pages/20007390.html

And I am happy to say that shipping is down to €4.95 not so thats €4 less. €9 was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next