The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?

Go down 
+18
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
FallenHalos
Dragana
Deceiver
midnightimmortal
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
withintemptationrock
KellieBent
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

I guess i just say hi, and how are you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

i always want to ask heaps of things, but usually end up forgetting when confronted
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Haha and you are the one that talk to her the most i guess
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Number of posts : 46
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow, Ice Queen, Memories, Running Up That Hi
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Like Jess said, I always come up with some questions in my head. But then, after meeting them I think: "Geez, you didn't ask this and this and this and this and...gosh.." :')
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:57 pm

at least you thought about the china and whisteling thing two weeks ago!!! go girl!!
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Well, yeah! That's true! Sometimes I rule. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm

well at least you don't call her over and then she comes and says with a sweet smile "yes???" and then you go oh nothing really, how embarassing is that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

It's cute! Razz
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Just saying hi again I think :p
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

Not really sure id probably be in shock shake and cry :')

Give sharon a nice tightish huge not to tight otherwise id be taken away haha tell her that i love her and shes such a huge person in my life an not really sure what else Sad probably cry even more Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:55 am

angedemon wrote:
at least you thought about the china and whisteling thing two weeks ago!!! go girl!!

And what's with this china? Is it correct?
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 am

yes it is china after all

i'll let mitsy do the explaining
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 am

Ok, thanks! Still I was hoping it's not china XD I hope Sharon gave Mitsy also the explanation. I need it. Wink
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

yes she did, but it still doesn't make much sense though, i can't see what's so perfect about china Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 am

Me neither. I would never be dreaming of china. Razz
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 am

Read it like this:

"Im dreaming of china, the perfect romance"

She is dreaming about china ánd the perfect romance. She thinks China is a beautiful country.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 am

^Yeah i knew that Smile it is a beautiful country i must agree there
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 am

it's like a list of perfect things

i'm dreaming of china, the perfect romance, chocolate, sharon, bisto gravy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 am

Of course I would read it the same way in general, but I finally got to feel the Utopia lyrics in a personal way and this bit ruins it to me, cause I don't find china either beautiful or fascinating. Razz That's all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 am

So, it is about the country after all? I thought it was, like, the material. Razz
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 am

that was my first guess as well actually
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:45 am

i was think about china the perfect romance? how can china be romantic, and why only china
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am

It IS China!? REALLY!? Wide Eyed

China, I'll admit, is a beautiful country (it's landscape, buildings, etc.), but if we're talking politically or ideologically, China is nowhere near being a "utopian" kind of country whatsoever. But , I don't want to go there...kind of weird though. Suspect I'd like an official quote from Sharon herself explaining it, just to be sure. But besides that, Utopia is a fuckin beautiful song and i love it! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:52 am

sharon did say that it was about china the country, she has been there and she liked it that much
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
It IS China!? REALLY!? Wide Eyed

China, I'll admit, is a beautiful country (it's landscape, buildings, etc.), but if we're talking politically or ideologically, China is nowhere near being a "utopian" kind of country whatsoever. But , I don't want to go there...kind of weird though. Suspect I'd like an official quote from Sharon herself explaining it, just to be sure. But besides that, Utopia is a fuckin beautiful song and i love it! I love you

Maybe that was the point? Maybe it's kinda saying "it's beautiful to look at, but when you get into thoughts it's only to the eye"? Like in the video, the things that the fallen angel/god guy was seeing were bad in practice.

But yes! A quote would certainly be lovely...in the Utopia topic. Not here. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next