The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!

Go down 
+6
Sweet Sorrow
magnoly
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
AliyahDuilliath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 am

Hey all! My band, Duilliath, is entered in nuclear Blast's Rock the Nation competition, and I'd really super-appreciate it if you would all vote for us, if you aren't already voting for someone else! Go here:
http://award.rockthenation.eu/vote.php

Navigate to "D" and click on Duilliath...that's it! Super simple and fast.

<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 pm

I love how it says "You gave a correct vote for Duilliath". Like, "good choice. You got it right!" XD This isn't a poll...It's a quiz!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 pm

DONE! Voted for Duilliath! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

lol @ Andy! Yeah I noticed that.

Thanks guys! Smile *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Voted last night...FOR ANOTHER BAND.

i kid.

GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Voted! Very Happy Wish your band the best with this competition!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Very Happy Good luck, girl!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Done Wink best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Voted Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Voted! Good luck, Aliyah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

you guys rock!!! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

Voted aswell,good luck,Alyiah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Voted. Good Luck Angellic
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

voted! Smile i wish you best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!   Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for my band now for Nuclear Blast's ROCK THE NATION award!
Page 1 of 1