The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]

Go down 
+11
magnoly
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Onno
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm

26/26 with 2:26 remaining
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:33 pm

There is now a hidden bonus answer in the releases quiz. It won't give you an extra point, but you are truly obsessed fan if you know about this release.

EDIT: Why not. Added some other bonus anwers as well.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Onno wrote:
FallenHalos wrote:
Oooh that would be cool? Like name all singles? Or all albums? Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Combined those two into a new quiz!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Onno/wt_releases

Just like last time, acronyms are acceptable! So save yourself some typing Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Icon_razz

Damn it! I got 20/26, but that's because I didn't know we could also put DVDs, I thought it was only demos, singles, and albums. And I can't believe this, but I totally forgot about Frozen, Running Up That Hill, and An Acoustic Night at the Theater. Head on the Wall head!desk Bawling
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Added 6 bonus answers to the songs quiz, that for some reason usually don't qualify as proper WT songtitles. Who can find them? You have to think outside the box a bit for this, I think.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 pm

23/26

Pouty Tongue I forgot Jillian, NES, and Forgiven. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:54 am

43/65 songs I'm just slow at typing them all. Laughing
22/26 releases. Wow I have 1min26 left and forgot some of the most obvious ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 pm

51/65 Need to try again. Wink
And 24/26 I forgot the Never-ending Story and Jillian promos...
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 am

Kronenburg Park?? WHAT?! I didn't know about this one!! Wow. Shows how much of an obsessed fan I am Razz

I also forgot Towards The End... Wow. First time I forgot Mindwalker!

I shall take these tests again in the future.

1st one got 26/26, and on 2nd got 63/65.
What is this secret release you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

Live On Air Wink
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Oh yes. I know about that one!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

I got 26/26 and 63/65. Yeah! Smile
I didn't know about Kronenburg Park, too.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 am

65 songs with 53 seconds to spare! That's my best time, mind you, not my first try. More like 12th... Whoops Got two of the bonus answers though!
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

61/80

Have a problem with getting all of the B-side tracks
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:38 am

79/80... I spent two solid minutes trying to remember Towards the End. I am ashamed of myself. Broken Heart
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 am

^^^
Impressive cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2