The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

^ XD XD XD Missed high-five

I walked into my bedroom door Sad It really hurt Razz
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:36 am

^^ i fall down the stairs alot and walk into things, im a natureal distaster Wink

It rained alot
I spoke to hannah
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
Uhhh, nothing so far, except I fell down the stairs today...wait, that's not good! XD XD XD

XD suckeeerrrrrr XD

I talked to Holly Love
I'm working on creating an ugly old lady skirt into a beautiful dress Love

... XD thats about it
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 am

FallenHalos wrote:
BigBossWTF wrote:
Uhhh, nothing so far, except I fell down the stairs today...wait, that's not good! XD XD XD

XD suckeeerrrrrr XD

I talked to Holly Love
I'm working on creating an ugly old lady skirt into a beautiful dress Love

... XD thats about it

Ha-ha, funny! tongue To Ryne: Hug

I'm glad you were able to talk to her! Thumbs Up Glomp

And I'm sure you'll turn that ugly dress into a beautiful one! Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 am

^ Hug Snug

XD I am too Smile I had her giggling to death XD
It will be <3 I will so take of pic when I'm done and post it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 am

Very Happy I bet the dress'll look amazing!!
Good luck! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 pm

I FINISHED MY DRESSS!!!!!!! Love
It looks awesome XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am

^ Very Happy Cant wait to see.

Well I went to London. That was pretty good Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 am

FallenHalos wrote:
It looks awesome XD

Oooooo, we all want to see it! Show it to us, pleady please! bounce bounce Bouncing time! Bouncing time!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
FallenHalos wrote:
It looks awesome XD

Oooooo, we all want to see it! Show it to us, pleady please! bounce bounce Bouncing time! Bouncing time!
XD I totaly will when I get back in it XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Steph emailed me Smile
My teacher gave me permission to use her for a refrance for a job application
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:31 pm

^ Use her? XD

I watched a new episode of Bones!!!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm

I got vaccinated aganist Swine Flu.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

^^ Lucky you. I might have it ¬.¬

Downloaded most of Tristania's discography
Got a rare Tapping The Vein song
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 pm

^^ o_O
holy shizzle >.< vaccinating is not good >.<

I got to sleep in!!! THANK GOD! XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

We don't have vaccinations against Swine flu here. We only have tamiflu to rid us of it but thena agian that's killed 5 people... *sigh*

Got 4 new members on my forum
Owned my dad
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm

^ With the lesbian thing? Very Happy

Downloaded 3 films.
Watched Jennifer's Body.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:13 pm

^^ Actually it was something else today XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

They've just called me saying that I could go pick up my contacts today. I will! w00t
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Steph is being nicer than usual that always makes me happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 am

I got 19/20 on my geometry test. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 am

I gotta take off of school today because I was seeing the midnight showing of New Moon. So now I get to hang out with Katie all day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 am

I watched New Moon Smile

And...

*squeals*
I just finished my novel for National Novel Writing Month
50,208 words!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 am

^ Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Wide Eyed Wide Eyed Wide Eyed Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY SWEET BLOODY VIRGIN MARY, MOTHER MAGDALENE OF JESUS HOLY CHRIST AND SAVIOR...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! XD

Fuckin PROPS and KUDOS, Rynne!!! Thumbs Up
God damn, that's fuckin amazing! Seriously, I mean, I could probably get to like 50 words or so and then I'm like "Fuck it, I give up, this is too much for me, fuck this shit, when's Family Guy on!?" you know! Laughing
Congratulations Rynne, seriously, holy fuck! Very Happy You deserve some sort of prestigious book award or something! Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:31 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
^ Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Wide Eyed Wide Eyed Wide Eyed Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY SWEET BLOODY VIRGIN MARY, MOTHER MAGDALENE OF JESUS HOLY CHRIST AND SAVIOR...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! XD

Fuckin PROPS and KUDOS, Rynne!!! Thumbs Up
God damn, that's fuckin amazing! Seriously, I mean, I could probably get to like 50 words or so and then I'm like "Fuck it, I give up, this is too much for me, fuck this shit, when's Family Guy on!?" you know! Laughing
Congratulations Rynne, seriously, holy fuck! Very Happy You deserve some sort of prestigious book award or something! Smile

*dies* XD XD XD
OMG! Rob! You totally have me in hysterics right now!!!! lol! lol! lol!
*dies again * hahah, I can't breathe.
XD Its not THAT amazing , considering I'm nowhere near as talented as other authors, but XD I am pretty proud of it XD
LMAO! Well then go get me my fucking award Rob! Slacker!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

,.... I probably shouldn't mention my finished by still un-edited novel that's 126,067 words then, right? XD I mean.. you might die Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next