The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Within Temptation Videography

Go down 
+10
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
Onno
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Caz
Dark_Star
Deceiver-Of-Fools
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm

^ The band themselves have said that Mother Earth was the first video that they had the budget to really do what they want. We can just pretend The Dance and Ice Queen v.1 never existed Razz (Although I did like the video of Ice Queen v.1 at the time... it looked so modern, lol)
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:09 pm

The Dance is bad Razz and so is Ice Queen v1. It's not that bad it's just there is no point to the girl in her pants Razz I guess it would of looked good at the time though.

I'll have to have a look on iTunes then Smile thanks Leia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

okay Ice Queen v2.is not really that bad..but still..there are a few more better Razz
I will pretend that The Dance and IQ v1.never existed..althought i do watch them sometimes.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 pm

I wish they had made Caged a single. I would have LOVED to see a video for that.
As well as The Truth Beneath the Rose. <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm

^I really think a Caged video would`ve been a great idea.As for TTBTR i don`t now it`s a bit too long to be a single and they must`ve cut at least 3 minutes from it,but a video would be epic!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm

I know. :-\ Way too long to be a single in itself, but the WT people are really talented. I bet they could still make it as epic. Razz

I always get so many ideas for videos in my head, and then realize that they will never actually happen XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Nothing can beat Sharon in a cage singing Caged though Razz Actually make 5:47 minutes of that.

No really with such amazing lyrics they could have made a really powerful video out of it. Well Green Day have that super long video for St Jimmy so WT could do it. And like Metallica's One thats really long.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

That's true. Didn't even think about that.

And Sharon could still sing in a cage in the Caged video Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 am

I guess it depends on how big the band is. I reckon WT could get away with a really long video in Europe though. It'd get played. They're popular (or as the Metal Hammer bloke said 'bigger than Jesus' Razz) in Europe. So I think they could do it. May not get played much here or in US. Still think they should do it Smile

Caged has to have a cage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Within Temptation Videography   The Within Temptation Videography - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Within Temptation Videography
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2