The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
+15
Changed?
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
magnoly
Fork Ninja
rosetounge
xut0piax
WTrocker
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 am

Agnes from the film Despicable Me:

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! IT'S SO FLUFAAAAAYYYY!"
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 am

^ Oh thats what its from XD I'm seeing everyone join that on FB and I'm like WTF? o_O
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 am

Travis (from Divine Heresy): Does anyone have *insert name of new album*
Crowd: *small reaction*
Travis: Wow. I just shot myself in the foot with that one...

Ben: PLAY SOMETHING FAST!
Burton (from Fear Factory): Wanna elaborate on that?

Tyler: PLAY 69 MORE SONGS!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 am

Kayleigh: Gosh, can you tell her to go pray or something?

XD XD XD I love you Twin!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

The sex ed professor in Van Wilder: Freshman Year: And remember, if it feels good, you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:46 am

"Even peace signs can't fix a snuggie" - Devyn

Devyn: "You're the worlds worst lesbian"
Me: "SHIT UP!. hahahahha omg I mean shut up!"

10 minutes later after laughing hysterically

Me: "I know I'm an awful lesbia
*lesbia
*lesbia
*LESBIAN DAMN!. GOD. Lesbia sounds like an erotic movie"
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 am

“I have worked very hard to get past them, but those mistakes have brought me to where I am today, and they will not be repeated,"

- Gucci Mane
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm

“If you’re a sexist, racist, homophobe, or basically an asshole, don’t buy this CD. I don’t care if you like me, I hate you.” - Kurt Cobian

Love his quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

i'm cleaning up this world .... one douchebag at a time - Ryan Dunn from HOMEWRECKER
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 am

These are all from Tori Amos... I love that woman In Love

If they keep crashing stuff into the moon, the moon's gonna get pissed off, and the tides'll change, and all the women'll start PMS-ing together. Then you guys are going to fucking regret it.

I don't see myself as weird, I just see myself as honest.

If I saw someone destroy a piano I'd fuckin' murder 'em. Wouldn't think twice. [It's] Just defending the life of your your best friend!

When you've got the virgin and the whore sitting next to each other, they're likely to judge each other harshly.

Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes.
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I cannot resist this one from DC

Drive by.... Miami Style
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 am

"Someone might have a great face but all the sex appeal of a walnut."

- Helen McCrory talking about how sexy is a state of mind
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:23 am

Have fun at the potty party - lmao Ryan
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 am

KT Tunstall (on an event that occurred at a concert): I was kind of used to gay girls at the front shouting stuff at me just going 'ah c'mon, admit it'. *puzzled face* And then this gig in Dublin, the girl at the front just goes 'KT, you're a lesbian!'And I went 'Wha-' you know, don't really want to say no I'm not, like I'm kind of being, you know very defensive and offensive perhaps and no one else heard what she said and so I was like 'ehh, she just said that, I was a lesbian, and I'm not!' And then she, for the rest of the gig, tried to get my attention. And finally, she threw a paper aeroplane onto the stage and I'm just going 'oh for god's sake, just let me do my gig!' And then one of the crew guys picked it up, came to the dressing room and goes "KT, I think you better have a read at this' and I opened it up and it said 'We were saying "legend"'...
XD XD
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:58 am

^ XD

Geraldine: We must tell the truth!
Prentice: That's a thoroughly defeatist attitude.

- Joe Orton, What the Butler Saw
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm

I love this thread XD

What's the word on the street? Taxi.

KT Tunstall in an interview in SFGate...
Q: Actually, I think I heard "Hold On" in a tampon commercial today.
A: Oh, come on. That was Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love."

KT: I’m not going to encourage all organised fans to come and act out their dreams in my presence, some of you will definitley get arrested I imagine.

"I can't be bothered to smash up a hotel room. You have to pay and I'm Scottish so I won't be doing that."

Ahhh, I love that woman XD
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 am

Not really a quote but this cracks me up as it's all over FB

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, Achmed gave to me: twelve wives complaining, eleven nukes-a-nuking, ten tanks a-rolling, nine virgins dancing, eight ticking time bombs, seven sand storms swirling, six snipers sniping, five I Keel Yous! Four broken ribs, three fuses fizzing, two goats to love, and a bomb in an infidel's tree!"
Back to top Go down
Darkayje
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Darkayje

Female
Number of posts : 28
Favorite WT song : The Last Dance, Our Farewell, The Swan Song, Restless
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Me: We could do that or that.. ..One of the Three..
Me (again): Ok, who died and made you boss?
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Pop music is poisioning people's minds ~ Lauri Ylonen from The Rasmus
Back to top Go down
Darkayje
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Darkayje

Female
Number of posts : 28
Favorite WT song : The Last Dance, Our Farewell, The Swan Song, Restless
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 pm

We were that which we do not understand - Unknown (Well I don't know anyway)
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 am

From the genius that is Stephen Fry:

(On being gay) “I suppose it all began when I came out of the womb. I looked back up at my mother and thought to myself, ‘That’s the last time I’m going up one of those.’”

“Taste every fruit of every tree in the garden at least once. It is an insult to creation not to experience it fully. Temperance is wickedness.”

“You can’t reason yourself back into cheerfulness any more than you can reason yourself into an extra six inches in height.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 pm

" Look at me Philip! I'm A Stamp!" ~ Russell Howard

" You racist bastard" ~ Achmed

" Shut the hell up" ~ Walter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9