The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Show Yourself!

Go down 
+19
ice-queen
xut0piax
Diny
Onno
MetalHeadLiz
LeiaLeFey
Emmy
KellieBent
Lady Draconian
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
FallenHalos
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Show Yourself! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 am

^OMG, what the fuck is up with me!? AGAIN!? I keep loosing my attention to detail! head!desk
*AHEM* SHE is going to be one lucky, and grateful, little GIRL! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Rob. you were pwnd. Ha.

Amy, I love your new hairstyle!!!

Andy, omg!! I love that <3 So sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Awwww <3 Andy it's amazing! And good one for making babies into WT fans Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

Aww,Andy that's so cute Show Yourself! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 pm

Amy I love the new haircut. It so suits you!! In Love

Aww, Andy that's adorable!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Amy,your new haircut is gorgeus as you are Show Yourself! - Page 7 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 am

I just got back from Delain *squee* I'll write everything up tomorrow. I'm buzzing too much now Razz

This is a picture of me and Sam Very Happy <3

Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10302

And when Sam had left I was stood outside waiting for my Dad and talking to these girls who were waiting for Delain by their van. This bloke from another band kept saying he'd tell them to come out. Then my Dad arrived at like 22:45 but I asked him to wait a few more minutes. Anyway I decided to go back into the bar and asked the blokes if Delain were in there and they said they were and they let me back in Very Happy First I spotted Sander and he was so lovely asking me where I was from and everything. Then Rob who I hugged a lot for giving me the setlist. I'd been smiling at him all night so I asked him for it and he gave it me Very Happy And I told him I'd miss him in Dudley Sad and asked when Charlotte would be out and he said not long. And then I went over to Martijn who actually turned round to talk to me when I said his name Razz and he was so lovely, he was so sweet <3 and then I saw Charlotte come through the door and pushed my way to be the first one to talk to her Very Happy and asked her for a picture and innocently put my arm around her waist Razz and then thanked her for playing Frozen and told her how much them playing that meant to me. Then I went back to Rob who pointed me in the direction of Ronald Razz and I told him how much I'd miss him and he said he'd miss me Razz They are so sweet. OMS <3 I like thanked them all and they kept thanking me. And Ronald said I was shaking and asked if I was cold Razz Anyway I'll write everything up tomorrow.

Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10303

Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10304

2 with Martijn he said to make sure Razz
Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10305

Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10306

My future wife people <3 I got like 3 hugs from her Razz
Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10307

Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10308

And my setlist and free things!
Show Yourself! - Page 7 SDC10309
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:22 am

That is badass Kellie! You got to shake their hands, and give them hugs, and talk to them, fuckin cool! Good for you! Thumbs Up Lovely pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THESE ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFSOMFSOMFS!!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks <3 but I look like shit with Ronald. I dont care, it's better than I look with Brock XD that is bad. I cant stop looking at them. And my Dad said Charlotte was gorgeous. I cant believe I got to hug Charlotte, I really cant. And Martijn! he's practically related to Sharon!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am

KellieBent wrote:

........................................................................................................

You. Met. Charlotte.

NFVWOJENGOEFNGDONBDONBDOBNODFIBNODIBNDIOBNDIFOBNDFIONB

.........................................................................................................

vndkvbnNDJFBNEDKJNBDKNBnvojdnbjdkvNBKENBKJFDBNKFDNfinlandbdojbnfdjb

Charlotte.

FNGEVNEJKVNSJKVNDKJNwaffleGNWIKBNSDINVDKJNSJN

OMG.

nvsdvkjnsdjvnTOASTvnkdfjnvisvnskvnsdkjvnsdkjnsdkjvbsdnvkjdvbksdjvn

YOU MET CHARLOTTE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow im envious now Razz na look like you had a great time Sam too Snug
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Amazing pics!!! In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

WOW <3 You met Charlotte!!! How amazing!! You two look so great <3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm

KellieBent wrote:

Now that I see this picture of you and Charlotte together, I swear to god, but it looks like the both of you could be related; you look very similar to one another. You both could be like sisters or something. Seriously, you look like you're related to her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 pm

^ Razz Thanks Rob thats like the biggest compliment ever <3 but Charlotte is way too gorgeous. And is my future wife <3 *squee* I'm so happy I have photos with them.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Great pictures. Wide Eyed Sander looks so scary doesn't he Razz You and Charlotte look lovely together. Did you tell her red isn't your own colour?

KellieBent wrote:
And Martijn! he's practically related to Sharon!
XD
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Amazing pics Kellie!!! Aww, you're so lucky you met them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Wow Kellie you are beautiful Smile

Since some of you have never seen me before I really want you too here is a picture of me Smile

Show Yourself! - Page 7 Dscf0815
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Onno wrote:
Great pictures. Wide Eyed Sander looks so scary doesn't he Razz You and Charlotte look lovely together. Did you tell her red isn't your own colour?

KellieBent wrote:
And Martijn! he's practically related to Sharon!
XD

Aww Sander looks sexy, it's the eyeliner that makes him scary Razz Aww thank you <3 Shhh red is my natural colour really. I should have been born with it!

Liz you are gorgeous Smile I'm happy you posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Show Yourself! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Show Yourself! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I don't think red is Charlotte's natural hair color either
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Aww,Kellie that's awesome you met Delain,and Sam too! Show Yourself! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin And I have to agree with Rob,you do look like Charlotte's sister Show Yourself! - Page 7 Icon_wink And Martjin<3

And Liz you are gorgeus,you know that Show Yourself! - Page 7 143589
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm

^ Now that you mention it, I think I've seen her with a more browny red hair colour...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Liz you look great and nice hair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Well she is naturally ginger, you can tell by her eyebrows Smile but I think she dyes it brighter. Well she did a while back and she said she was washing it loads to get the colour out Razz

Thanks Cris Smile you guys are too nice to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Yourself!   Show Yourself! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Yourself!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next