The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force

Go down 
+11
HandOfSorrow
Onno
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
nightfalls
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
Ktsunami
FallenHalos
Diny
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Empty
PostSubject: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 am

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Banner_en_tsf_468x60

To keep everything about the fanclub together.

My little secret; I'm a TSF crewmember since August this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 am

I wish I had the money to pay my membership. Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm

^ I do too Sad

One day I shall though Super Happy
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 pm

You can become a online member for 5 euro's Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 am

o_O How much is that? XD
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 am

How do you mean :p

(an online membership is excess to the website and the fanclubday btw, but no membership pass or fanzines)
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:35 am

lol XD How much is 5 euro's in american money?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:42 am

Roughly ten dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 am

Oooh, you like em rough, eh Kay? XD

I wanna join now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 am

You bet. Now behave, or I'll get Kellie and her whip on you. Suggestive wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 am

Clapping Is that a promise? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 am

5 euro is $6.80

The full membership (outside Europe) is 25 euro's = $34,00
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 am

That's not too bad Super Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 am

Did someone mention the Bent Whip? Suggestive wink

Diny do you know when the next fanzine will be sent out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 am

Its almost finished Smile Then it goes to the printer, then it needs to get packed with the present with it and then it will be send. I hope in 3 weeks. (its a little delayed because of NOTP)
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 am

Smile Thanks. Should be here for Christmas then hopefully. I'm looking forward to the present as well.
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:53 am

We hope so!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 am

KellieBent wrote:
Did someone mention the Bent Whip? Suggestive wink

Diny do you know when the next fanzine will be sent out?

Laughing Yeah! XD I think it needs to be used on me XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 am

^LOL Laughing

I'm a proud member! Thumbs Up WOOT!!! w00t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Yay presents something to look forward to Smile

*mumbles hes already got his presents from his parents and uncles have decided hes too old for anything*
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 am

I'm not a member anymore since a few months. I'm part off the crew:D:D So come all in, and join us. We well exist 5 years next year, so it will be a great party
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:02 am

There better be a fanclub day next year Razz I'm gonna have to drag my mom along seeing as no one else will come with me. I had been saving all year for this years fanclub and it never happened Sad
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:07 am

We are very sorry for you, but wt was too busy this year.
they promised us next year a fanclubday for sure
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:10 am

And there will be!

So keep on saving, so we will meet you there. It will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 am

haha you know wt so i guess we should not promise them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next