The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force

Go down 
+11
HandOfSorrow
Onno
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
nightfalls
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
Ktsunami
FallenHalos
Diny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:36 pm

No that's for the next fanzine I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:50 am

...There are tons of people in it XD Who are we referencing in specific?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:16 am

Is it Aiden?!

D'aww. Just thinking about it is lovely Razz
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Gaaah, my fanzine arrived today! Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 160414 Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 160414 Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 160414
My first one Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Icon_smile , I love it!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Mine came today too Smile and Aiden is in it. He's so cute Smile

I think the page orders got all messed up though but never mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:44 am

Fuck, I wasn't able to renew my membership, so that sucks. I don't get the fanzine for this year. Sad but it's cool to know Aiden is in it, that should be a very interesting and adorable interview. Aw, shucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:39 pm

I hope you all got the fanzine this time!

The person I was talking about was Andy; He won the 1 to 10 book Smile

And bigboss; You have a PM
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:43 pm

So she did Razz I just had a look. Congrats Andy now you have another one Razz On the downside your name has confused them and they think you're a boy Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:05 pm

It hadn't struck my attention the first time I read it o.o Maybe the gender thing was the reason it didn't ring a bell Razz
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Icon_redface oops my bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:48 pm

I didn't understand. Andy appeared in the fanzine??
That's amazing Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 722191 . Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Just her name and her location (Thornton, U.S.A.) Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:12 am

Thanks, Diny. Very Happy

And Andy, congratulations! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Andy,congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 am

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY. Very Happy I didn't even see it the first time through XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:17 pm

With a little delay we can finally announce you the
location of the fanclubday!!

The Fanclubday on October 10th 2010 will take place at:

De Waerdse Tempel

This venue is located at a 10 minut drive from Alkmaar CS.

We hope to see you all there!

Ticketsale will start around June 18th, Tickets will cost 5,00 for
members and 7,50 for guests.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Any idea how far on the train that is from Amsterdam airport? I have to go this year!
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:41 pm

From Schiphol (amsterdam airport) it is 30 minutes with train and bus.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks Smile I'll have to start trying to get it organised. I wanna go on the double decker trains again Dancing
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Surprised I wanna go!! It's only be 7,50 for me Very Happy I wonder how much bus rides to Holland are, I'll have to check it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:29 pm

^ You have to be with someone who is a member if you're a guest. I dont think I could last a coach ride Razz flights from Brum to Amsterdam are really cheap though. Especially seeing as I'd only have hand luggage Smile
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm

We have a new contest!

On July 22th it is 5 years ago that TSF was founded!
To celebrate this special birthday, we have a special contest for you.
You can enter this contest until July 29th.

What do you have to do?

We have a empty spot in the program of the fanclubday, and you can fill it in!!
There are a few things you have to think of:
It can’t take longer than 30-40 minutes and it has to take place on stage
So they can’t perform, what do you want to do?

In your entrance, please tell us what you would like to do and what we
need to do it. If you want, the crew and band are available for this
part of the program!
The most original ideas will be rewarded with some awesome prices:

1th Place: 1 x VIP Ticket
2th Place: 2x Free entrance on the fanclubday for you + 1 guest
3th Place: 3x a TSF T-shirt in your size
4th Place: 4x a TSF Scarf
5th place: 5x An Acoustic Night At The Theater Promo CD (signed)

Everyone can join this contest, you can send your answer to fanclubday@thesilentforce.com
The winning idea will be used for the fanclubday!
Also, we will keep the rest of the ideas for upcoming editions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4