The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?

Go down 
+3
FallenHalos
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
rosetounge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Empty
PostSubject: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 am

this may take a minite for me to decide which was MOST random
i say alot of random things for no reason
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

Me too what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? 378548

I think the most ransom/stupid tjing I ever said was about 6 years ago when a friend admired my jacket and I said it was from a second-hand market what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Icon_lol .How silly what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm

hahahahahahahaha for me i think it was ohhhh i was probably 6 and we were all playing the silent game and i stood up and yelled "i gotta go peeeeee..." and i walked away to the restroom it was so funny cause when i came back out everyone was looking at me and i was like "im hungy is there any food round here" it ws so funny everyone just cracked up! Super Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Probably the wrong spelling, but I often say this to people:

Vos a sloss, dost es miner klien hosten, spring nicht!

A.K.A:

What's up? Those are my small pants. Don't jump!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm

^^ XD Rynne that's amazing!

I do tons of random things. One of the most recent was when I walked up to Steven (I have a crush on him XD ) and said "What's happened to your face?" (as he had a huge cut) he replied "I got hit by a tree." I then said loudly "What do you do to piss the tree off?!" Razz Had my biology class in stiches.
Also the same lesson I was speaking to George and Ryan. We were having a Hayley Williams vs. Vibeke Stene debate. I didn't realise it had gone quiet and screamed at them "But she has huge boobs, how can you not want her?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:05 pm

^ *snort*

That reminds me of something I said one time...

Someone asked me why my myspace details said I was bi and I said, "Take your top off and let's find out" XD

I gurantee that girl won't ever ask a stupid question like that again. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:08 pm

^^ XD That's a good one. I'll have to try saying that some time XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
^ *snort*

That reminds me of something I said one time...

Someone asked me why my myspace details said I was bi and I said, "Take your top off and let's find out" XD

I gurantee that girl won't ever ask a stupid question like that again. XD

hahaahaha i did something like that once only i didnm mean it like .... well this is what happened she asked why it said i was bi and i said i like girls and guys (i was 7 and thought bi ment girl and guy friends) well she was like O.o
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 pm

OMFG, you girls effin crack me up! XD XD XD

Anyways, some of my most random responses ever is when I say...

PUUUUUUUUUUUPPY!
or
I'ma gunna HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGs you!
XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 am

This thread is MADE for Rob. His comments are the oddest I've seen in ages XD

Anyway, when I'm really bored and everyone's around the TV I go "TSUUUURRRRIIIIIII" Razz I have no idea what it means, but I think it's on a Greek advert XD

Oh! And once in class, everyone was talking and suddenly I heard this really loud bang and everyone fell quiet. Ilooked up and said "You BROKE iiiiiit!!!" because that's kinda what people say when something falls and brakes. I, trying to act smart thought a desk fell over, but it was just the teacher banging his hand on the desk XD I thought I was clever for a mere 2 seconds 'till I was actually the idiot in it all Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm not THAT odd Suspect ...am I!? Razz
Cause I tend to remember other people's comments, but for some reason, I could never remember my own. Laughing

Anyways, ^that is hilarious! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?   what is the most random thing you ever said to someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the most random thing you ever said to someone?
Page 1 of 1