The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Within Temptation Video

Go down 
+12
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
Diny
Lady Draconian
rosetounge
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NateScion
KellieBent
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
donttearmedown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 am

Oh sorry, I was reading longer.. Stupid me Razz
But yeh, this round is really hard, haha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 am

^LOL, it's ok man Razz but yeah, what Kellie said; that's what I meant. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 am

Mother Earth by far.I still find Ice Queen v.2 video a bit cheesey The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 378548 .But otherwise I love both songs very much<33.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 pm

^ But you're not voting for the songs, right?

Mother Earth is just awesome. Ice Queen v2 is nice, but nothing more than that.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes,I'm voting for the video. The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Mother Earth without a doubt!!! The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 am

magnoly wrote:
Mother Earth without a doubt!!! The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Yeah!! cheers Mother earth too for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 pm

I just voted for Mother Earth! I adore the video to it, the landscapes, trees, skies, the owl, the wolf, the tiger just WOW <3333
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

ROUND 5 ONLINE

Vote here!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I voted for Stand My Ground. Very Happy I'm really not a big fan of the WHYD videos..
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 am

I actually voted for What Have You Done (European Version #2) cause I just LOVE how Sharon looks so evil, intimidating, badass, and yet sexy in that video. In Love Plus I find it really cool when the dude's breaking and tossing all the stuff on the room, lol! tongue Plus, the song's badass! Thumbs Up And I love Stand My Ground too, but I actually prefer WHYD.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 pm

I voted for Stand My Ground,I love how the band plays in the rain and Sharon's dress is just gorgeus The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Herz .As for What Have You Done,I've always liked the first version witk Keith spying Sharon The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Icon_razz .I don't really like the 2nd version,don't really know how to explain why.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Stand My Ground, Stand My Ground, Stand My Ground Love
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Stand My Ground Smile Not that big a fan of the What Have You Done Europe version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 am

You people SUCK! Pouty Tongue

Just kidding, lol! tongue
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 pm

I voted for WHYD v.2. I actually like it -better- than the first version. Stand My Ground doesn't seem to have much of a point to it...So I've never really liked it as much.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

WHYD for me. I love Sharon's whole look in the video <3 She looks so sexy and whoa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:48 am

Angels! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:57 am

Easy peasy! ANGELS! Angels is gonna win! It's my favourite video by a mile <333 Sharon as a cowgirl beats anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 am

THE HOWLING (EU EDIT)!!! I'm 1 of 2. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 am

KellieBent wrote:
Easy peasy! ANGELS! Angels is gonna win! It's my favourite video by a mile <333 Sharon as a cowgirl beats anything.

You took the words from my mouth The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 378548

But I also like The Howling too,but Angels is a masterpiece video for me The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 213409
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Angels of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote for The Howling, The Howling, The Howling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on, the darkness/light, the ravens and scorpion, the butter-my-fly, the fire/destruction, the garden, and Sharon looks so fuckin hot and like EVIIIIIIIIIIIL! everything about it is like fuckin cool and badass! Oh, and the fellas look cool too, so yeah!

THE HOWLING!!!
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

YES!! The Howling is soooo freaking amazing!!! The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 160414
I love it so much, it's just a perfect video and Sharon looks absolutely stunning in it The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 213409
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Within Temptation Video   The Ultimate Within Temptation Video - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Within Temptation Video
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next