The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End

Go down 
+3
Onno
WTrocker
donttearmedown
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm

It's so beautiful! I really like how everything blends! Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 213409
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :
Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 am

Wooh, thanks for the comment.. Getting a smile on my face when I read all these cool, sweet and nice comments about the lay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:43 am

Wow! I really love the new layout <3 Very well done, Thomas!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 am

donttearmedown wrote:
Thankyou! Very nice to hear all these great comments about it!
You're welcome <3
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks Andy! Woohoo!

And I can tell something more amazing! We like to introduce a very new part of TTE, SETLISTS!!

http://www.towardstheend.org/setlists/
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:37 am

Nice! There aren't that many interesting ones (read: old ones) yet, but who knows, you'll might get some in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End   Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Tear Me Down // Towards The End
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2