The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Deceiver of Fools

Go down 
+14
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Frozen
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Caz
themetalinme
Ktsunami
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Yeah they have really meaning full lyrics In Love
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:26 pm

^Lyrically this one and Somewhere ere the best,but all WT songs have great lyrics Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah they all rule!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Right Wink Like all WT songs do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

They are all amazing, spectacular, epic...the list goes on!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 pm

It's "Deceiver". That's how the word is spelled, Kayleigh just made a slight mistake.

Topic title is fixed Smile

The bridge has to be my favorite part of this song. It's amazing. And the lyrics are so beautiful and artistic. <33
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for fixing it Thumbs Up
same,the bridge is also my fave part Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 pm

DoF is just amazing. Lyrics are epic, and music is even beyond epic. I just flow with it. And it has such a complex structure. Oh, no words can describe how much I love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

This song is so catchy and Sharon's vocal is so sweet Deciever of hearts, deciever of fools I get chills Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:38 pm

I need to say something I just don't know where to say it. Since it's DoF related I'll post it here Razz

So yesterday I was on the Dirge Inferno forum and I clicked on a band called Forever Slave. I found out they stole a picture and made it their own from a girl on deviantart and then I found out about a song called Afterlife. I clicked it and it sounds like WT's DoF.
Here's the video so tell me what you guys think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W15kYnKvLdc
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

^I know that song and it`s just AWFUL.It`s a pure copycat of Deceiver Of Fools,and I don`t like when bands copy other bands instead of composing their own songs.Katra also had a copy of Jillian but I don`t remeber the title of the song Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Really? I'll have to find it.

Seriously it's not their song, if they want it they should ask.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah, it kinda reminds of DoF. Especially the ohohooo part, which Sharon sings live. Grr, I did not know this band and now I don't want to hear about them anymore!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 am

magnoly wrote:
Yeah, it kinda reminds of DoF. Especially the ohohooo part, which Sharon sings live. Grr, I did not know this band and now I don't want to hear about them anymore!

Yeah, I totally agree!

Rant So who the fuck is this!? ForeverWHO!? I listened to it and it's so similar to Deceiver of Fools! THAT'S a bunch of bullshit from that band! Especially the "Oooh" parts, that REALLY pissed me off! Yeah, way to be so fuckin "original" and "creative", assholes! They suck, they have no shame, and they're desperate! Way to be fuckin cheap! Deceiver of Fools is Unique, Original, and Within Temptation's and only theirs, but by the looks of it, that band obviously has no sense of creativity, self-respect and dignity, and no talent whatsoever! Yep... Frustrated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am

I also listened to another WT ripoff... This time, a cruel mixture of Jillian and A Dangerous Mind. In CHINESE. Absolutely terrible!!
On Deceiver of Fools, I believe Sharon said in Aardschok magazine years ago that DoF was about cruel dictators who usually aren't thought of, but in times of crisis, become very popular. I've gotta try find that interview somewhere...
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 am

I think this song is so cool!!!! lol
It's not the best, but I find it really fun to listen to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceiver of Fools   Deceiver of Fools - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deceiver of Fools
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: