The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest Right_bar_bleue

"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest Empty
PostSubject: "Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest   "Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am

Posted today on the official site:

Quote :
Make your own one minute short film of the moment you buy the album, listen to it with your friends afterwards, or having your own secret release party. These are just a few examples how you can celebrate the release of the album. It can’t be crazy or funny enough. You may use 60 sec of the new WT songs as a soundtrack of your film.

The most original film on spending the day of “The Unforgiving” release will win a trip to New York where you and 1 friend will visit our concert at Terminal 5 on September 10th. The winning prize includes an economy flight to New York, 2 nights in a hotel and concert tickets including a meet and greet with the band.

Out of all the short films we receive we will choose a large amount of footage we will use for the official “Your Unforgiving Experience” compilation! Make yourself immortal with your short film about your release day of “The Unforgiving”!

You can upload and submit your short films as of March 25th. The deadline will be April 22nd. After that date no new submissions will be accepted. The winning short film will be announced shortly thereafter depending on how many films need to be watched it might take a week or even more.
I'm curious... who's planning to participate?

I know I'll be submitting something; I saw the post and shrieked like a harpy. XD So exciting though!! I'm not the only one who's super pumped, right? Super Happy Colorful Bounce w00t
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com

"Your Unforgiving Experience" Contest
Page 1 of 1