The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Other Half (Of Me)

Go down 
+11
LeiaLeFey
BigBossWTF
magnoly
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Anna
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 am

Don't worry girls, we know what you meant!XD
Anyways, George is a fuckin badass motha-fucka! That guy's amazing at growling and screaming, it's awesome! And his face expressions when he does them are priceless! Plus, he also puts a lot of passion into it! The Other Half (of Me) is my 4th favorite, btw!

p.s. I also like the album version (with Robert), but I do prefer it when George does it though! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 am

XD You give me so great quotes, Roberto.

It's Robert on the album? Really? Wow, Robert's a lot better than he gives himself credit for then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 am

XD Thats not what I meant. I guess you dont have Bo Selecta in America? XD Growler.

I thought it was George on the album. does sound more like Robert. I'm confused Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am

Ktsunami wrote:

It's Robert on the album? Really? Wow, Robert's a lot better than he gives himself credit for then!
No, I just wanted to make clear that I also like the album version (with, obviously, Robert in it) because when I said I like The Other Half (of Me), I was referring to the live version with George on Black Symphony. Plus, I don't hate Robert's growls, I like them and I think he does an awesome job, I just prefer George's. Basically, I like both versions. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:44 am

Robert is on the album?Oh I didn`t know that,he sounds amaizing there though Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Ktsunami wrote:

All the growls on Enter and The Dance are Robert's except for George's appearance in Deep Within.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 am

I didn`t know.Thanks Leia! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 am

I love this song, in fact I am obsessed with it XD It's so flawless even live!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I love this song Very Happy The best song from the Dance IMO Very Happy And George & Sharon have such great interaction on stage!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm

It's an awesome song! Great energy when it is performed live. Love it!!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 am

one word: EPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (Of Me)   The Other Half (Of Me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Half (Of Me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: