The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Ice Queen Acoustic

Go down 
+11
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Ktsunami
Frozen
Funeral Freak
KellieBent
FallenHalos
Anna
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ellen Metalhead
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellen Metalhead
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Ellen Metalhead

Number of posts : 27
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:41 pm

It sounds really different than the original. She sings much lower. I think she sounds more natural this way. But I have a thing for low voices Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:27 am

You can so tell she used to be in a blues rock band when you hear her sing like this
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:31 am

Lol yeah. She's good at that. Very Happy Pretty much harmonizing with herself. I wish I could do that. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:39 pm

I really love this acoustic version. It's pure love.

She also looks AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 am

I love this version. And Angels acoustic is really awesome too. She sounds so great with everything.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Ice Queen acoustic is amazing. She just has so much range Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 am

it sounds different, but i luv it.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:34 am

it rocks Rock On, Baby
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
You can so tell she used to be in a blues rock band when you hear her sing like this

Yeah. Very Happy And I have a thing for bluesy singers. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm

I love it! But i really hate the comment that says she looks like a gypsey with those cloths on Head on the Wall
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 pm

OMG!Fani 200/200 of blessing!you`re an angel!!Angellic
and i have 70 of cursing..i`m wondering what i did wrong... Frustrated :
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

THANK YOU! but i dont know why? lol ill give you more too!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Ice Queen Acoustic Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Ice Queen Acoustic Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:17 pm

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE,FANI????
Is that really fair?I wouln`t risk if i was you..i don` really deserve this points... Smile
But thank you anyway Hug Only Andy should decide if is it fair or not... :?:
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:20 pm

i think its fair! i did give them to you anywhey! why did you give 200? i gave them cos you are the best! Rock On, Baby
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

aw,thanks i love you too..but it`s still too much,you`re too kind Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm

I think filling it up all the way is a bit much on both parts. The bless/curse is supposed to be something of a treat/punishment for when someone does something beneficial/bad for you or the forum. It's a reputation system. I don't mind blessing for comments and whatnot, but try to keep it down to like 5 points at a time. Otherwise it takes the fun out of it Razz

Anyway! Video. Epic. Lovely. <3333 She looks and sounds stunning.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I think filling it up all the way is a bit much on both parts. The bless/curse is supposed to be something of a treat/punishment for when someone does something beneficial/bad for you or the forum. It's a reputation system. I don't mind blessing for comments and whatnot, but try to keep it down to like 5 points at a time. Otherwise it takes the fun out of it Razz

Anyway! Video. Epic. Lovely. <3333 She looks and sounds stunning.
Yes,i know the rules.But I was pretty surprised when i got 200,it`s a lil bit too much for me...but i can`t let them down,because it`s unffair,so whoever wants to let tem down,i won`t crying Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm

What did you have before?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 pm

30 at bless Smile and 70 at curse Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Alright. I don't know who cursed you or why, so I'm gonna keep that down until someone tells me why. (Though, I don't share that sort of information) Razz Maybe bring it up to 10. And now I'm just talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Alright. I don't know who cursed you or why, so I'm gonna keep that down until someone tells me why. (Though, I don't share that sort of information) Razz Maybe bring it up to 10. And now I'm just talking to myself.
Thank you,Andy Very Happy I want to bless u,but i can`t you`re just perfect Smile actually i gave you your 200th point,a few week ago Wink
yes 10 at curse it`s perfect,now i just want to find out who did that and what`s the reason, Laughing i mean what have i done??? Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:34 pm

why did you give me 200?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Did i did that?No i have gaved you only 10 points when you joined,and i was planning to give you as more as more ponts you`ve received.i have no idea how did you get 200 so easily No
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm

oh thats weird! i dont know why...when you did it what number was it on?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:03 pm

well it was 0,when i blessed you,then it comed tweny and then 200 Jaw Drop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Queen Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Queen Acoustic   Ice Queen Acoustic Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Queen Acoustic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next